Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

"truth" LMAO. Yet you get mad when people speak the truth about Janet, and this era.

There's no truth from your posts. You're a disgruntled fan who expected an independent artist to fund her own promotional album tour for your personal enjoyment. An album that was created for the fans (so no promo needed). An album that went #1 without promo with a respectful 116k first week. An album that wrote Janet into the history books. That's truth. 

What you're spewing is opinionated bull shit that you're entitled to but don't treat it as truth bc it is far from it 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There's no truth from your posts. You're a disgruntled fan who expected an independent artist to fund her own promotional album tour for your personal enjoyment. An album that was created for the fans (so no promo needed). An album that went #1 without promo with a respectful 116k first week. An album that wrote Janet into the history books. That's truth. 

What you're spewing is opinionated bull shit that you're entitled to but don't treat it as truth bc it is far from it 

How stupid would it be for a fan to expect their artist who is a singer, and a performer to provide entertainment "for my personal enjoyment?" 

Blah, blah, blah independent Bullshit, number one more bullshit. Yet hagdonadidn't go to number one, and is a shitty performer, yet she managed to gibmve her fans a REAL era. Your excuses are pathetic. Truth is Janet fucked up this era. If she didn't have the funds to promote. She should've kept her ass in the Middle East, and started a family. Then when she built a couple dollars, come back and given us a proper ERA. Instead of unbreakable which turned oht to be the most breakable of all eras, I would've prefered Unforgettable instead.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

You're not speaking real truth. If you think you are then you need to change your tone and words bc the only truth there is is that Janet postponed the tour to start a family. 

Youre taking that MJ dig too far. To the point where it's not even realistic.. Which is oddly close to your expectations from Janet

No.. Janet wasn't listening to some message board full of pessimists 

well someone was listening if not there would be no reason for her to keep tweeting I'm listening.  You are calling her brother a molester which is the ultimate diss and I  am the one who needs to change my tone. :huh:  this tour was canned long ago before that baby news. It's very never never land of you to think anything differently 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 3

I would think for how smart of a guy you claim to be, Norm, that you especially would know it's in very poor taste to even insinuate that Mike did something illegal with cancer-stricken children..

Sure, dislike him all you want, but to publically suggest things like that (and on a Janet Jackson fan board, no less) tells me you may not have had a full grasp on the true unbiased facts regarding such allegations against the man..

• Upvote 4

I would think for how smart of a guy you claim to be, Norm, that you especially would know it's in very poor taste to even insinuate that Mike did something illegal with cancer-stricken children..

Sure, dislike him all you want, but to publically suggest things like that (and on a Janet Jackson fan board, no less) tells me you may not have had a full grasp on the true unbiased facts regarding such allegations against the man..

I don't think I insinuated anything. I said "take naps with little boys" which is factual, is it not?

Edited by Game

well someone was listening if not there would be no reason for her to keep tweeting I'm listening.  You are calling her brother a molester which is the ultimate diss and I  am the one who needs to change my tone. :huh:  this tour was canned long ago before that baby news. It's very never never land of you to think anything differently 

Uhh yeah.. If you honestly think Janet was listening to all fans especially the ones that were bitching.. You're crazy. 

I have NEVER said MJ molested anyone. The rest of what you said doesn't matter  

How stupid would it be for a fan to expect their artist who is a singer, and a performer to provide entertainment "for my personal enjoyment?" 

Blah, blah, blah independent Bullshit, number one more bullshit. Yet hagdonadidn't go to number one, and is a shitty performer, yet she managed to gibmve her fans a REAL era. Your excuses are pathetic. Truth is Janet fucked up this era. If she didn't have the funds to promote. She should've kept her ass in the Middle East, and started a family. Then when she built a couple dollars, come back and given us a proper ERA. Instead of unbreakable which turned oht to be the most breakable of all eras, I would've prefered Unforgettable instead.

Like I said.. Delusional expectations for your own selfishness. 

Madonna gave her fans an era paid for by her label and spent more than it was worth. #OOP. It's not about fan experience. It's about business. It is a business.. You have yet to admit that. You're too selfish to.. I thought ignorance was bliss. 

You trolling a great album (her best since 2001) speaks volume.. Unbreakable isn't a literal term to describe the era. Unbreakable is about the love between Janet and her fans.. No matter what Janet does or says.. Im going to love her regardless. #UnbreakableGame 

• Upvote 2

I don't think I insinuated anything. I said "take naps with little boys" which is factual, is it not?

To even raise the topic when it wasn't one to begin with is the definition of an "insinuation"... Don't play dumb Norman, come on..

To even raise the topic when it wasn't one to begin with is the definition of an "insinuation"... Don't play dumb Norman, come on..

You gotta realize that this ain't the Janet.club lol. You can throw digs at Michael but as long as you don't come for the Queen then you're good. He's never liked Michael and never will. That's just him. You can't stop him from it. He's been doing it for years so you just gotta get used to it.

• Upvote 1

You gotta realize that this ain't the Janet.club lol. You can throw digs at Michael but as long as you don't come for the Queen then you're good. He's never liked Michael and never will. That's just him. You can't stop him from it. He's been doing it for years so you just gotta get used to it.

oh no, I get it.. Buh-lee dat!

But just as easily as he says shit about Mike, it's even easier to call him out on it.. It's apparent to me that he's formed his opinion based on tabloid fodder and biased late-night TV talk show hosts.. He's making ASS-umptions on subjects he likely isn't knowledgeable in..

But when someone says Janet may not be the touring artist she once was years ago, he jumps in telling people they shouldn't "assume" things...

It's a two-way street and I can drive both ways..

oh no, I get it.. Buh-lee dat!

But just as easily as he says shit about Mike, it's even easier to call him out on it.. It's apparent to me that he's formed his opinion based on tabloid fodder and biased late-night TV talk show hosts.. He's making ASS-umptions on subjects he likely isn't knowledgeable in..

But when someone says Janet may not be the touring artist she once was years ago, he jumps in telling people they shouldn't "assume" things...

It's a two-way street and I can drive both ways..

MJ literally took naps with boys. It's in the court dockets, it's with everyone's testimony. I didn't say he touched them but taking naps and having sleep overs with non-family members at his age is enough to make anyone's stomach turn. It's unnatural and unnecessary. If I wanted to troll MJ and completely disrespect him I would totally have done that. 

I followed MJ's trials very closely.. You can't  say I don't know my stuff 

Uhh yeah.. If you honestly think Janet was listening to all fans especially the ones that were bitching.. You're crazy. 

I have NEVER said MJ molested anyone. The rest of what you said doesn't matter  

Like I said.. Delusional expectations for your own selfishness. 

Madonna gave her fans an era paid for by her label and spent more than it was worth. #OOP. It's not about fan experience. It's about business. It is a business.. You have yet to admit that. You're too selfish to.. I thought ignorance was bliss. 

You trolling a great album (her best since 2001) speaks volume.. Unbreakable isn't a literal term to describe the era. Unbreakable is about the love between Janet and her fans.. No matter what Janet does or says.. Im going to love her regardless. #UnbreakableGame 

Her fans don't give a damn if she put out more than it was worth. What matters is a proper era, where fans can trust, and keep you relevant. I'm not "trolling" the album. I've expressed plenty of times, how much I love the album, which is why I'm dissapointed that all we got was an album, one video, and "postponed" tour dates.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't insinuate anything. If that's what you got from my post then that is on you :) 

the fact that it was you that even brought up anything to do with the mess he endured shows that it was only you whose mind was on the subject.. An insinuation of an instigator bruh.. ?

Damn! It's a civil war up in here! Not that it's right but I'be seen a shit load of Mj stans diss the hell out of Janet. Saying  stuff like "Janet should've died instead of him". So the stuff Game says is kinda tame. Janet and Madonna are like day and night. Madonna thrives off of attention. Janet does not.

• Upvote 2

Damn! It's a civil war up in here! Not that it's right but I'be seen a shit load of Mj stans diss the hell out of Janet. Saying  stuff like "Janet should've died instead of him". So the stuff Game says is kinda tame.

I'd agree with that.. There are def looney MJ fans out there, just as there are nutjob Janet fans too.. I think that Mike's crazy fans are more vocal than Janet's though, simply because the size of his fan base dwarfs the size of hers by a light year..

• Upvote 2

Damn! It's a civil war up in here! Not that it's right but I'be seen a shit load of Mj stans diss the hell out of Janet. Saying  stuff like "Janet should've died instead of him". So the stuff Game says is kinda tame. Janet and Madonna are like day and night. Madonna thrives off of attention. Janet does not.

I honestly suspect Marvel is behind this and it is guerilla marketing for Captain America: Civil War. -_- 

• Upvote 3

http://cbs12.com/news/offbeat/us-woman-faces-insult-charge-in-united-arab-emirates

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — A U.S. woman has appeared in court for allegedly insulting the United Arab Emirates in public while waiting for a taxi at the Abu Dhabi International Airport.

The National, a state-owned newspaper in the Emirati capital of Abu Dhabi, says the 25-year-old woman appeared Monday in the Federal Supreme Court.

The newspaper says the woman, who it did not identify, told the court she's been jailed since Feb. 23. It quoted her as saying two men approached her at the airport and that she "refused to engage with them and nothing happened." The report did not say if evidence was presented against her.

The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

While liberal on some issues, the UAE has strict laws governing expression.

• Downvote 1

Her fans don't give a damn if she put out more than it was worth. What matters is a proper era, where fans can trust, and keep you relevant. I'm not "trolling" the album. I've expressed plenty of times, how much I love the album, which is why I'm dissapointed that all we got was an album, one video, and "postponed" tour dates.

No fans don't but Warner(?) does... And for Janet, that's BMG (album) & LiveNation (Tour) and they both seem pleased. 

Madonna is far from being relevant and her album is shit.

She's only relevant amongst her fans

Sorry bout ya luck and about your poor temper but nothing you can do bout it :D 

the fact that it was you that even brought up anything to do with the mess he endured shows that it was only you whose mind was on the subject.. An insinuation of an instigator bruh.. ?

"The mess he endured". You mean the mess he caused himself :lmao: 

I didn't insinuate he molested them in my posts. I ONLY said he slept next to them. (Which is stupid to begin with) If you thought I was saying more than that's on you and your dirty mind.