Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

Bc you have no one to blame? Like JD or Justin Timberlake or LA Reid? 

Lets agree to disagree

Bcause there is obviously no one to blame for this boring ass era but Janet Damita Jo Jackson. That's why. And I don't blame Justin for no damned SB non incident. I blame the US for the backlash, pretending to be puritan cunts. Game, shut the fuck up, because you know I've ALWAYS been behind Janet, and have defended her. Austin and I got into many wars on here, but I now don't back Janet for this era, and your ass knows exactly why. Too bad her last project ended this way, and it was HER DOING! Indy isn't for her, since she's too "broke" to promote.

• Upvote 6

Bcause there is obviously no one to blame for this boring ass era but Janet Damita Jo Jackson. That's why. And I don't blame Justin for no damned SB non incident. I blame the US for the backlash, pretending to be puritan cunts. Game, shut the fuck up, because you know I've ALWAYS been behind Janet, and have defended her. Austin and I got into many wars on here, but I now don't back Janet for this era, and your ass knows exactly why. Too bad her last project ended this way, and it was HER DOING! Indy isn't for her, since she's too "broke" to promote.

If she can promote some damn diamonds then she can promote her album and tour. 

• Upvote 1

She profits more off one Ring than 4 concerts 

lol true.

Whats so weird though is how janet and Michael too actually had seemed to have lost complete interest in their legacy and image. There once was time when image and ART was everything for a jackson. They were visionary artists who had something to say. They were part of the the culture, in fact they wanted to influence and lead culture. 

But now, it just seems to be about money.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol true.

Whats so weird though is how janet and Michael too actually had seemed to have lost complete interest in their legacy and image. There once was time when image and ART was everything for a jackson. They were visionary artists who had something to say. They were part of the the culture, in fact they wanted to influence and lead culture. 

But now, it just seems to be about money.

MJ showed more interest in taking naps with boys with cancer

Janet killed momentum in 2004 for some reason

• Downvote 2

MJ showed more interest in taking naps with boys with cancer

Janet killed momentum in 2004 for some reason

but Michael was doing that since like thriller days, even after the allegations he came up with visionary masterpieces like scream and earth song. Atleast janet still had the interest with call on me and feedback. My point is, as soon as it didn't chart the interest just waned. It's like they didn't even want to try, they just blame it on everything but themselves. 

Y'all go from arguing that this era was for the fans and then say she didn't do this and that because it wouldn't be profitable. Which is it?

Which is it? It's both 

The album and the tour were for the fans but she still has to make a profit for herself, LiveNation & BMG (separately). BMG is happy and LiveNation didn't drop her so they're content. 

but Michael was doing that since like thriller days, even after the allegations he came up with visionary masterpieces like scream and earth song. Atleast janet still had the interest with call on me and feedback. My point is, as soon as it didn't chart the interest just waned. It's like they didn't even want to try, they just blame it on everything but themselves. 

Scream was produced by Janet's crew and MJ (his name is last in the credits). His hunger died after 2001 when AFY outsold him domestically 

Janet had hunger in 2006.. That hunger died as it should have in 2008 after she ask LA Reid released herself from contract. 

Please! Janet has a man with money and power. If he tell her ass what to do she gon do it especially him being her husband. She's always done what her men tell her to do. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own mind cause we all know she does but when it comes down to it Wissam is the one in "Control" and he's "got lots of it". Yeah the tour wasn't selling well in Europe cause her ass stopped promoting. I honestly got so happy that she was finally gonna tour overseas and get her international fan base back but she stuck her foot right up my black ass.

She has to stay with him for the rest of her life too.  Everything in separation favors the man. I hope to hell this doesn't happen. These are some of the rules. These are not even the worse ones 

1 – If one of the parents wants to travel without moving, i.e., he or she intends to come back, then the parent who is staying put has more right to the child. 

2 – If one of them wants to travel for the purpose of settling there, and the new city or the route is dangerous, then the parent who is staying put has more right to the child. 

3 – If one of them wants to move and settle within the same city, and the city and the route is safe,the father has right to the child than the mother, regardless of whether the one who is moving is the father or the mother. 

4 – If both parents want to travel to the same place, then the mother should retain custody

Edited by DasSad

Scream was produced by Janet's crew and MJ (his name is last in the credits). His hunger died after 2001 when AFY outsold him domestically 

I've noticed whenever the topic of Mike comes up, you can't help but throw in little digs at him as often as possible..

I wonder if you hate it when Janet performs Scream...

Ya know, cuz of Mike's voice..

• Upvote 2

I've noticed whenever the topic of Mike comes up, you can't help but throw in little digs at him as often as possible..

I listen to Janet's Scream all the time. I consider it Janet's song bc... Well it basically is ^_^ 

• Downvote 2

he was probably at one of the sleepovers 

So he threw you out and you still mad :rolleyes:  If only you could be this honest about Janet.   

I'm not sure why you're taking his situation (which is weird and gross) and turning it on Janet. If I had the same distaste for Janet, I wouldn't be wasting my time dissing her on her forum like you and many members on here do day after day, spreading lies and speculating based on empty opinions :) 

Who hurt you? Why are you so sad? If you're that upset.. Move the fuck on. If I had your opinion on Janet, I wouldn't be here 

I guess I'm lucky having actually seen the Unbreakable Tour in New Orleans, and for my money I'd be happy to see it again whether 2017, 2018 or beyond.  She does all of her biggest hits and only a couple of the songs were from Unbreakable.  

The back and forth has been frustrating, but I sincerely hope that she is successful with the family plans.  And maybe, just maybe the Dammn Baby video will still be released!!  Why not generate a hit song for fans while we wait??  

• Upvote 5

I'm not sure why you're taking his situation (which is weird and gross) and turning it on Janet. If I had the same distaste for Janet, I wouldn't be wasting my time dissing her on her forum like you and many members on here do day after day, spreading lies and speculating based on empty opinions :) 

Who hurt you? Why are you so sad? If you're that upset.. Move the fuck on. If I had your opinion on Janet, I wouldn't be here 

no one is dissing her. We are speaking real truth. Now what allegedly happen with you MJ and those boys we don't know. :) Your opinion delusional on Janet is why we are here and why she is where she is.  Maybe if we kept it real from the start no one would be here. I mean she was listening right? -_-

no one is dissing her. We are speaking real truth. Now what allegedly happen with you MJ and those boys we don't know. :) Your opinion delusional on Janet is why we are here and why she is where she is.  Maybe if we kept it real from the start no one would be here. I mean she was listening right? -_-

You're not speaking real truth. If you think you are then you need to change your tone and words bc the only truth there is is that Janet postponed the tour to start a family. 

Youre taking that MJ dig too far. To the point where it's not even realistic.. Which is oddly close to your expectations from Janet

No.. Janet wasn't listening to some message board full of pessimists