Who came up with these new rules against personal attacks..?

King Baby

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm filled with drama and calamity today. If the issue of 'our rights, freedoms and liberties being violated on a supposed democratic forum' wasn't here for me to protest against, I would have found something else. :filenails:

Its just one of those days. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be more pleasant after Angie catches wind of my little tea party protest, and comes in this thread and puts in my place. :filenails::filenails:

you should go back to "Censored" again like on the old forum

YES! :lmao: It was because of him, that a petition was done for the showing of my cinnabunz..That only adds to my legendary status.. :w00t:

I remember that protest...But not the outcome...Were you able to show off the bootay again with dignity and rpide, or did angie come along with her hatchet and chop us to the ground? :whistle:

oh shit...girl, I thought they got you lol...I don't like all this censorship going on round here

People have ALWAYS been suspended to referring to the (I don't know which is the politically 'correct' term to use so I'm not gonna type anything) on the forum as 'fags', nothing has changed.

Like I said before, it's nothing personal, JUST BUSINESS. But you know... if you wanna hate, be my guest.

Nothing happened over the weekend, or in the last few days, the mods do discuss things before we act. We came up with the rule and it was posted today. No harm no foul.

So what exactly can't i do anymore?

I like to curse often, and I thrive in damnation and utter chaos... <_<

People have ALWAYS been suspended to referring to the (I don't know which is the politically 'correct' term to use so I'm not gonna type anything) on the forum as 'fags', nothing has changed.

Like I said before, it's nothing personal, JUST BUSINESS. But you know... if you wanna hate, be my guest.

But we always drop the 'f bomb' on the forum...

Where is Xternal? She is not in trouble is she cause she slings them slurs around like willow does her hair...? :sigh:

Nothing happened over the weekend, or in the last few days, the mods do discuss things before we act. We came up with the rule and it was posted today. No harm no foul.

Rite the weekend was kinda boring around here if you ask me ^_^

I was not talking about the word "fag"...I actually thought PiePie was going to be banned for using it, that's why I told her I thought they got her...my issue is the whole "person attacks" thing...clearly, a mod might consider something a "personal attack" or "hate" while a poster might not feel the same way

Archived