FUCK!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Beyonce is a fantabulous singer, beautiful, and I can get into her songs. However, I think she is the most overrated bitch when it comes to dancing, and choreography. Put a Ring On It was horrible, the whole Formation choreo is nothing to scream about at all. She gets by as far as dancing, but she has yet to ever wow me. Her dancing puts me to sleep.

This is just untruthful. :coffee: 

Yea but she can't sit with the real vocalists either (and Janet emotes better than her, I'll take her vocals over Bey easily :P)

SOOOOO MUCH TRUTH!!!

But who can do both? Who got the pipes and can also dance?

I'll wait. :coffee:

I don't know if this thread is in freexone or the Janet section so I'm not sure how hard I can stan for Bey. I'm drunk I don't know where I am. But truth will out. :coffee: 

But who can do both? Who got the pipes and can also dance?

I'll wait. :coffee:

I don't know if this thread is in freexone or the Janet section so I'm not sure how hard I can stab for Bey. I'm drunk I don't know where I am. But truth will out. :coffee: 

No long wait needed Gaga, Jeanelle Mone, Xtina & Chante Moore.

Youre in Janets, and you brought up Bey to be dragged, not us :P

She's not Alicia Keys.. She has to dance

uhh.... Gaga is an aficionado. She's a genius. A classically trained musician. She is Alicia and more cus she's not fucking boring. No offense A. keys cus I love you. -_- 

uhh.... Gaga is an aficionado. She's a genius. A classically trained musician. She is Alicia and more cus she's not fucking boring. No offense A. keys cus I love you. -_- 

So why is Alicia Boring? Because she sits her ass behind a piano all the time.. Gaga cannot 

Genius? Meh.. ArtPOP wasn't very "genius" as it was just terrible 

Edited by Game

And why is Alicia Boring? Because she sits her ass behind a piano all the time..

Genius? Meh.. ArtPOP wasn't very "genius" as it was just terrible 

Even on Artpop her genius shows. Dope? Gypsey life? Come on. -_- She is one in a million. And the thing is she writes all her own shit. She doesn't have a team of writers like Beelzebub. 

Hell Applause is the best song of the... Year it was released. <_< 

where am I. -_- 

key points: Jan is a legend. Bey is a legend in the making. Gaga is everything. Questions? Concerns? Send me your dick pick and we can talk discuss in private. -_- 

Even on Artpop her genius shows. Dope? Gypsey life? Come on. -_- She is one in a million. And the thing is she writes all her own shit. She doesn't have a team of writers like Beelzebub. 

Hell Applause is the best song of the... Year it was released. <_< 

where am I. -_- 

key points: Jan is a legend. Bey is a legend in the making. Gaga is everything. Questions? Concerns? Send me your dick pick and we can talk discuss in private. -_- 

She's not the sole-writer either so lets not... Applause was written by eight people including Lady Gaga. Everyone is 1 in a 365 million.

And Dope is good but the album overall is terrible 

Aren't you married now?

image_zpsserxkytk.gif

All I was saying is the 16-count breakdown in BIU is lame.. Janet and her dancers should've been choreographed to go a tad harder.. Out of all the choreography on the tour though, BIU is my least favorite.. Shame since it's at the start of the tour...

on the flip side of the coin, I LOOOOVE the Feedback choreography (and especially the new mix), also the WHYDFML choreo is dope too..

• Upvote 1

She's not the sole-writer either so lets not... Applause was written by eight people including Lady Gaga. Everyone is 1 in a 365 million.

And Dope is good but the album overall is terrible 

Aren't you married now?

image_zpsserxkytk.gif

Fuck yo couch. :umm: 

Game I'm sorry for cussing you out that one time. -_- Just come here and give me the D. -_- 

Although I agree that the choreo for BIU wasn't all that, Janet still did it hard ass, and just has a way to wow. I just love how the bitch moves. I see other people doing "elaborate" dance moves, and they just bote me to death.

Beyonce, Riri, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Tinashe: just to name a few.

People say Rihanna does "elaborate" dance moves? :huh:

Good. :coffee: 

So we're 4 X 4. Friends? -_-

Just stop saying stupid shit. -_- 

wait u said the same thing to me :unsure: I thought our occasionally antagonistic relationship was something special ...something ours, do you guys have angry make up sex too :unsure:

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

ThatsThat's my opinion. Beyonce had never satisfied me on stage. She's boring as hell.

Okay one chop ......Beyoncé is pretty much the best showman out there of the current crop of chicks, now you wanna talk boring watch Rihanna on stage :sigh:

Okay one chop ......Beyoncé is pretty much the best showman out there of the current crop of chicks, now you wanna talk boring watch Rihanna on stage :sigh:

They're both almost the same to me. Riri is beneath mediocre. I'll give Beyonce one notch above her, but they both bore me equally.