FUCK!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

wow.....well I will leave u to that :coffee:

Sorry honey, but there just is absolutely no other bitch that commands the stage like my Janet. I'm very picky. The only one who wows me on stage, other than Janet has been males. Chris Brown and Jason Derulo are an example. 

No woman has that "I'm about to you you motherfuckers how it's done" attitude and agility like Janet. She does it like no other. Her glare, just kills me. When I saw the choreography to You Aint Right, my pussy flooded (should've been a video instead of the piece ofshit STCML) same happened when I saw that All For You dance break for the first time.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Gurl hew? All I understand is Gaga. 

I did no such thing. <_< 

No shade but, WTF happened to Gaga? At one point she was on par with Rihanna and Beyoncé career wise. But after Artpop(which I actually liked) it went downhill. The media used to be all over her too. But even that has cooled down a lot. She is  talented but it seems like she fucked with the wrong person....you know the folks behind the scene and she hasn't recovered.

Rihanna doesn't do anything to impress me, performance wise

Beyonce... She's pretty 1D but kinda entertaining 

To you and the hivers. To me...I prefer to hear her songs, and watch her sing. Other than that:bored:

See, Beyonce can actually get away with putting out an album with no visuals. :D

Edited by Jodienda76

To you and the hivers. To me...I prefer to hear her songs, and watch her sing. Other than that:bored:

See, Beyonce can actually get away with purting out an album with no visuals. :D

its amazing how we're complete opposites on that, without visuals she's basically useless to me & got me like :bored:

• Upvote 1

I went to the Atlanta show. She didn't sing a number of songs live. No Sleeep specifically is not live and I'm on the fence about IGL. BIU is 10000000% not live I watched her rehearsals in Atlanta & she doesn't sing a good number of songs live. She was talking to dancers during "live" songs. That later played. The choreo was weak because the choreo was weak. Not age, not cause she's singing live, not because it's the beginning, not because she's maintaining stamina, just weak because it was. I love the beginning but it was weak during the break down. 

You can sense someone's energy & if they feel like letting loose. We have all been able to see Janet's energy & know when she's really feeling something, so why when someone says they sense that in the dancers it's hard to tell? Come on with unnecessary sensitivity. We all love her and we're all fans. Various opinions. She did a great job this tour and on other choreo BIU was a weak breakdown. 

• Upvote 1

They're both almost the same to me. Riri is beneath mediocre. I'll give Beyonce one notch above her, but they both bore me equally.

This!!! Rihanna can easily be replaced  with the next hottest chick. Tina Landon said "Rihanna is laid back in person and she is laid back on stage" translation she is lazy. Lol! Beyoncé is a great performer but I can never get into her music...it has no substance. On top of that after watching someone like Janet dance her ass off for years...Beyoncé moves look easy as hell. But she is without a doubt the best performer this generation got.

• Upvote 2

I've heard some songs that I love from her. Then I see her videos, and the song is completely ruined. 

Complete opposite lol. There's been songs of hers I've heard and went literally "......ewww" and then the video's like "OK this is kinda do-able" lol

Complete opposite lol. There's been songs of hers I've heard and went literally "......ewww" and then the video's like "OK this is kinda do-able" lol

With Janet however, with the exception of the songs in TVR, it was the opposite. When I first heard the radio version of All For You, I thought it was meh... After the video, I was all over it. Same with Dosen't Really Matter.

With Janet however, with the exception of the songs in TVR, it was the opposite. When I first heard the radio version of All For You, I thought it was meh... After the video, I was all over it. Same with Dosen't Really Matter.

Ah for me I see her as the artist that can get away with the no visuals because there's SO many songs of hers I absolutely adore and obsessed over that have not even a mention of her saying the song titles name ever again, and then there's some songs/singles where what I imagined was better. In fact I first heard the YOU on the album and it stood out and then I saw there was a video for it, watched and was like :huh: cause it was a performance video, and though it's done very well.....that songs too fuckin good and brings in too much to be a simple "advertisement" video basically, Black Cat called for it cause it has that old school on a stage Rock&Roll feel, but You. It took me a while to remember it was 1 of my favorite tracks from the album for that reason. But yea that's why thogh she's a visual artist imo she could easily survive without it