FUCK!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Sorry honey, but there just is absolutely no other bitch that commands the stage like my Janet. I'm very picky. The only one who wows me on stage, other than Janet has been males. Chris Brown and Jason Derulo are an example. 

No woman has that "I'm about to you you motherfuckers how it's done" attitude and agility like Janet. She does it like no other. Her glare, just kills me. When I saw the choreography to You Aint Right, my pussy flooded (should've been a video instead of the piece ofshit STCML) same happened when I saw that All For You dance break for the first time.

Trust a Try and COGU should have been singles -_-

• Upvote 3

... We'll take our victories wherever we can, thank you very much.-_-

yea but SOAG was kinda a hit or miss deal and I think it just missed, I remember seeing the show early in the tour before that song was released the reaction was lukewarm at best live

• Upvote 1

yea but SOAG was kinda a hit or miss deal and I think it just missed, I remember seeing the show early in the tour before that song was released the reaction was lukewarm at best live

Agreed, not single material. But Janet still had some control back then. Remember GTIG as lead single for TVR?

I sense people are creating their own truths again :sigh: 

Skool em!!!! I think some people think this 1998 still 

:lmao: 

They swearJanet is like SUPERWOMAN! Idgaf who u are....when u get older your body becomes more weak and your stamina decreases.PERIOD. Janet is no exception. Its like the fuckin twilight zone on this board. All reality leaves just to fill some empty void of hope for these fans. 

• Upvote 1

I know im late but i think BIU and its choreography was the perfect way to open the show! She dont need to get into any heavy dancing straight away.

Its the part i rewatch the most on Youtube, along with WHYDMFL, PP and WITOY.

And again, Janet is really teasing us the art of patience :lol: this bitch!

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

oh snap....did anyone else notice she's not wearing those harlem pants in the video :unsure: it must be the first time she's been out of them since 2012 -_-

she actually is wearing harem pants. The drop crotch is just not as low as the one she wears on tour 

• Upvote 1

:lmao: 

They swearJanet is like SUPERWOMAN! Idgaf who u are....when u get older your body becomes more weak and your stamina decreases.PERIOD. Janet is no exception. Its like the fuckin twilight zone on this board. All reality leaves just to fill some empty void of hope for these fans. 

Yet she killed all her old choreography? Maybe you all are missing the point. It's not whether or not Janet had the stamina that's the problem, it's the breakdown was whack. The choreography that followed, old & some new was better & she killed it. BIU was weak as fuck, it's not really a Janet issue as much as it's a choreographer issue. Stop trying to unnecessarily defend some shit with points that no one is arguing. I don't think we're expecting Janet to jump off chairs for PP. Which ironically, her PP performance with the light box was much more appealing than damn near any PP performance she's done live, post RN tour. 

So you see how that works? Just innovation it goes a long way doesn't take much. She shook her hair in a blinking box and it turned out better than the BIU breakdown. There was more stamina in that box than there was in that breakdown & that's after at least 5-7 songs, with no break. 

• Upvote 4

I think Virgin picked the singles, I could have easily told them do Trust a Try and finish with COGU and she would have slayed both on the charts

Exactly.    I have never understood why those two were not released as singles.