FUCK!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

It's all so... fitting, isn't it?

Janet announces her plan to have a Dammn Baby of her own, with a video for the aptly named single on the way. With this video she is tucking us into bed, singing us a sweet lullaby so that we go quietly into the night and Janet can leave us for good. -_-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's all so... fitting, isn't it?

Janet announces her plan to have a Dammn Baby of her own, with a video for the aptly named single on the way. With this video she is tucking us into bed, singing us a sweet lullaby so that we go quietly into the night and Janet can leave us for good. -_-

I don't know about leave us for good, but I did think about the timing of that announcement & then it's revolving around the single or coinciding with the single. It's all good press moves. I know people will disagree but it does make sense. Very fitting. 

I want the choreo & video to live up to the suspense. That's my biggest thing. For me Janet last true respectable choreography was Make Me, because it involved more than sass & arm whips. Her doing that jump part & more with her legs made me happy to see. I know her choreo could be more fluid & full body & I just want that for Dammn Baby, it can be fluid & kind to her body. I know with age she has mentioned having some pain in certain parts of her body, knees and shoulders but there's ways to do a lot without doing too much. I wasn't impressed with the BIU breakdown on tour.