FUCK!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

I went to the Atlanta show. She didn't sing a number of songs live. No Sleeep specifically is not live and I'm on the fence about IGL. BIU is 10000000% not live I watched her rehearsals in Atlanta & she doesn't sing a good number of songs live. She was talking to dancers during "live" songs. That later played. The choreo was weak because the choreo was weak. Not age, not cause she's singing live, not because it's the beginning, not because she's maintaining stamina, just weak because it was. I love the beginning but it was weak during the break down. 

You can sense someone's energy & if they feel like letting loose. We have all been able to see Janet's energy & know when she's really feeling something, so why when someone says they sense that in the dancers it's hard to tell? Come on with unnecessary sensitivity. We all love her and we're all fans. Various opinions. She did a great job this tour and on other choreo BIU was a weak breakdown. 

The dancers are too young IMO. Not seasoned enough and you can tell on certain numbers when the dancing is not crisp and in sync. Her babies look better than the bigger kids though. The BIU breakdown is Paris fault. She has no range. It is all salsa feet and hair swinging. Missy is going too hard on that part for that breakdown to look like that. 

• Upvote 2

The dancers are too young IMO. Not seasoned enough and you can tell on certain numbers when the dancing is not crisp and in sync. Her babies look better than the bigger kids though. The BIU breakdown is Paris fault. She has no range. It is all salsa feet and hair swinging. Missy is going too hard on that part for that breakdown to look like that. 

Actually, IMO, these are the best dancers since damn near the oldies. These dancers are individually BEAST!!! They need to be utilized. If you go watch them on YT you will see this is some of Janet's best hiring in a very long time. 

• Upvote 2

Didn't All for You suffer because they focused on Mariah's Glitter? And that came to bite them back in the ass?

Yes.. They had to buy Mariah out of her $100 million contract.. Making Janet suffer in the end and cutting the AFY era short

I think Virgin picked the singles, I could have easily told them do Trust a Try and finish with COGU and she would have slayed both on the charts

Virgin had the final say but Janet is very persuasive... IDK how SOAG got released before any other song from the album 

Edited by Game

No long wait needed Gaga, Jeanelle Mone, Xtina & Chante Moore.

Youre in Janets, and you brought up Bey to be dragged, not us :P

Boom! Christina's dancing is pretty much on par with Bey and she has better pipes. IDK why in the hell people think Bey's dancing is great. It's nothing special about it which is why so many can do her routines cause it's easy, boring, and simple as fuck

• Upvote 5

LMAO at Xtina being a better vocalist :lmao: 

Christina may oversing, her songs may be shitty, and she does make me want to punch her in the throat with her over singing, but she most definitely is a better vocalist than Bey. No shade to Bey though. Bitch can definitely sing.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 3

Christina may oversing, her songs may be shitty, and she does make me want to punch her in the throat with her over singing, but she most definitely is a better vocalist than Bey. No shade to Bey though. Bitch can definitely sing.

No no Jodi.. One does not over sing and still get the award for best singer. 

Christina has an amazing voice, but her vocal technique isn't always that great - a lot of her belts sound very forced and strained (especially when singing live). Beyoncé, on the other hand, is more effortless with her vocals.

Adele is good, but not a patch on the other two (vocally).

• Upvote 2

Yet she killed all her old choreography? Maybe you all are missing the point. It's not whether or not Janet had the stamina that's the problem, it's the breakdown was whack. The choreography that followed, old & some new was better & she killed it. BIU was weak as fuck, it's not really a Janet issue as much as it's a choreographer issue. Stop trying to unnecessarily defend some shit with points that no one is arguing. I don't think we're expecting Janet to jump off chairs for PP. Which ironically, her PP performance with the light box was much more appealing than damn near any PP performance she's done live, post RN tour. 

So you see how that works? Just innovation it goes a long way doesn't take much. She shook her hair in a blinking box and it turned out better than the BIU breakdown. There was more stamina in that box than there was in that breakdown & that's after at least 5-7 songs, with no break. 

I dont know why that had me rolling with laughter :lol:. I happen to disagree you about the breakdown being weak, though the PP blinkbox part was one of my favourite moments of the show!

Actually, IMO, these are the best dancers since damn near the oldies. These dancers are individually BEAST!!! They need to be utilized. If you go watch them on YT you will see this is some of Janet's best hiring in a very long time. 

individually they kill. Allison is a beast and Bianca but janets dancing is very Chinese. When her hand goes up at a 50 degree angle everybody behind her needs to have their hand up at the same time at the same angle.  She may not have them again if she does tour but if she does they need a choreographer who can create routines to highlight their strengths.  Her babies too. The stuff they were doing was beneath their skills.  

I dont know why that had me rolling with laughter :lol:. I happen to disagree you about the breakdown being weak, though the PP blinkbox part was one of my favourite moments of the show!

Oh yea PP was the shit. I remember being excited. It was dope. And I can respect the difference of opinion, but take a look one more time - 

Edited by FreelovesJJ

Oh yea PP was dope, and it had me excited. Great energy and everything. And I respect the diff of opinion, but take a look  one more time -