Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

She already said it was edited and not fully what she said, the director saying the idea was brought to Janet & Justin came at the 10 year mark. Nice try tho, if Janet didnt already out that foul play was done to the video apology that might've stood, also a biggie that steps in the way of that mattering is that that doesnt change that the actual fight is about how she was treated. 

• Upvote 1

She already said it was edited and not fully what she said, the director saying the idea was brought to Janet & Justin came at the 10 year mark. Nice try tho, if Janet didnt already out that foul play was done to the video apology that might've stood, also a biggie that steps in the way of that mattering is that that doesnt change that the actual fight is about how she was treated. 

That part wasn’t edited 

The producer didn’t say that. Please post it. 

The whole video is meaningless because she says it's been tampered with AND she says she didn't agree to what she was saying period. 

Nah I was going to link to the interviews where both the director Beth McCarthy-Miller & Salli Frantini said out their mouths the idea was brought to all of them (and that Justin fucked it up by pulling too early period), but then remembered, this is fake news and has nothing to do with what the fights about. I'll repeat it again, she could've thought up the whole thing, designed the costume, hand made the costume, tricked simple Trumperlake to be involved, the FCC, NFL, MTV, & JT still took a massive collected dump on her & her career, and all admited they were wrong in doing so & made no steps in changing it. Making the narrative "it was her idea" is saying she deserved every bit of the unfair treatment that all reasponsible said themselves was unfair.  And I'm not going to stop repeating this every single time you try to throw the blame back soley on her

Again the irony of you saying you're not even a real fan of his, but you're stanning down for him more than actual fans of his that bought the music and went to the same shows but are on our side in saying that he fucked her over and this is a massive double standard for him to even be in this position today.....or they're just not defending him because they know this is a losing battle for that side right now....but stans are in this position fighting for why the double standard "isn't real" how this "isn't sexism or racism".... If your stance is that you've really "moved on" & that you're on "neither side", being so boldly on his side says the opposite for both

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The whole video is meaningless because she says it's been tampered with AND she says she didn't agree to what she was saying period. 

She said she didn’t agree with apologizing

The video hasn’t been tampered with #conspiracyTheory 

So bc the video goes against everything you’re saying, it’s “fake news” and has been “manipulated” :lmao:

Im stanning for Justin but I don’t buy his music or tour tickets :lmao: The core definition of a stan is the thing I’m NOT doing

Its not about taking sides. It’s about showing how silly you people are not being able to let go of something that happened 13 years ago 

I’ll do it for you

In the video below, Beth clearly says that Justin was on Tour, flew from Europe to Texas on Thursday for rehearsal, flew to LA for a Bday party, flew back to Texas 45 minutes before he was suppose to perform. 

Beth goes on to say that Janet, her stylist, & her choreographer came up with this bit where they’re suppose to rip that weird dress and expose a leotard.. it looked weird in rehearsals and the idea was scrapped 

https://youtu.be/yr3HgqdzqUc

Salli’s interview: 

https://youtu.be/-2fMMpb-vfU

At the 4 minute mark FROM HER LIPS, Janet talks about the apology video with Oprah. She never claims it was tampered, she never claims it was manipulated. 

https://youtu.be/t8M_6FT07Co

clearly dude you're missing the whole point here. Saying that you're not taking sides but you have a funny way of showing it. Doesn't matter who said do what. The point is that HE, JT, did it! If Janet is getting punished so should he. Fair is fair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't matter who said do what. 

Google ‘Devil’s Advocate’ when you get a chance. I’m on Janet’s side... and Janet dgaf 

Doesn’t matter Who told him to do it? :blink: Doesn’t matter that someone secretly planned it behind the backs of MTV? 

Edited by State of the Game

I love that you love for me to repeat the same thing over & over.  

She said she didn’t agree with apologizing

The video hasn’t been tampered with #conspiracyTheory 

So bc the video goes against everything you’re saying, it’s “fake news” and has been “manipulated” :lmao:

Im stanning for Justin but I don’t buy his music or tour tickets :lmao: The core definition of a stan is the thing I’m NOT doing

Its not about taking sides. It’s about showing how silly you people are not being able to let go of something that happened 13 years ago 

She said she didn't agree with doing the video, and that the video was tampered with thus it's irrelevant. It's not Fake news because it "goes against what I say" it's Fake news because she said herself it's bullshit that's been tampered with. It's fake news because it's got NOTHING to do with this protest and you're trying to make it and failing on the large scale :lmao:

You just described being a fan, stans go to war and endlessly defend their favorite artists. You do this all the time when it comes to him, it doesn't matter where your purchase goes because wherever his name goes you'll protect louder than the folks who've purchased everything, THAT is being a stan, no purchase needed to be one. I don't think anyones stressing about looking "silly" to you on this issue because it's clear at least from how you keep trying to change the narrative that you don't get what this is about. Either you're on the wrong side or you don't know what this is about...Nobodies on your side for a reason, and our side keeps getting media coverage and even JT fans and people expected to be on your side.

I’ll do it for you

In the video below, Beth clearly says that Justin was on Tour, flew from Europe to Texas on Thursday for rehearsal, flew to LA for a Bday party, flew back to Texas 45 minutes before he was suppose to perform. 

Beth goes on to say that Janet, her stylist, & her choreographer came up with this bit where they’re suppose to rip that weird dress and expose a leotard.. it looked weird in rehearsals and the idea was scrapped 

https://youtu.be/yr3HgqdzqUc

Salli’s interview: 

https://youtu.be/-2fMMpb-vfU

You left out how Beth said Justin fucked it up (thus he deserved blame too, which is what he's admitted years after the fact like a cowardly bitch)

And you left out directly where either of them say tearing off the piece of her breast plate was her idea

At the 4 minute mark FROM HER LIPS, Janet talks about the apology video with Oprah. She never claims it was tampered, she never claims it was manipulated. 

https://youtu.be/t8M_6FT07Co

Tampered=Manipulated 

All this and all these posts to keep fake news going, keep working on changing the narrative here, cause it's not happening anywhere else, the supports only growing, it was LITERALLY discusssed on the news this morning and they themselves discussed the double standard & how it's viewed as racist and a bad choice for this climate.

@jarrylf Are you sure this person #JanFam? I kind of find it hard to believe. Seems like he's trying to drag her through the mud as well.

Oh he is, except when it comes to this 

Edited by jarrylf

I love that you love for me to repeat the same thing over & over.  

She said she didn't agree with doing the video, and that the video was tampered with thus it's irrelevant. It's not Fake news because it "goes against what I say" it's Fake news because she said herself it's bullshit that's been tampered with. It's fake news because it's got NOTHING to do with this protest and you're trying to make it and failing on the large scale :lmao:

You just described being a fan, stans go to war and endlessly defend their favorite artists. You do this all the time when it comes to him, it doesn't matter where your purchase goes because wherever his name goes you'll protect louder than the folks who've purchased everything, THAT is being a stan, no purchase needed to be one. I don't think anyones stressing about looking "silly" to you on this issue because it's clear at least from how you keep trying to change the narrative that you don't get what this is about. Either you're on the wrong side or you don't know what this is about...Nobodies on your side for a reason, and our side keeps getting media coverage and even JT fans and people expected to be on your side.

You left out how Beth said Justin fucked it up (thus he deserved blame too, which is what he's admitted years after the fact like a cowardly bitch)

And you left out directly where either of them say tearing off the piece of her breast plate was her idea

Tampered=Manipulated 

All this and all these posts to keep fake news going, keep working on changing the narrative here, cause it's not happening anywhere else, the supports only growing, it was LITERALLY discusssed on the news this morning and they themselves discussed the double standard & how it's viewed as racist and a bad choice for this climate.

Oh he is, except when it comes to this 

Janet never said the apology video was tampered. I posted the Oprah video and at the 4:00 mark, she starts talking about the video and how she should have never apologized (which I agree with). Please post a video or quote stating that the video was tampered with

I’m not a Stan of Justin by definition. I’m also not “going to war” for him. Just stating facts does not equal stanning

I didn’t leave it out on purpose. I posted the entire videos for all to see to prove a point: Janet & her team planned it without the consent of the producers 

The tapes were neither tampered nor manipulated in any way shape or form. Janet just regrets saying “sorry” 

Edited by State of the Game

Janet never said the apology video was tampered. I posted the Oprah video and at the 4:00 mark, she starts talking about the video and how she should have never apologized (which I agree with). Please post a video or quote stating that the video was tampered with

I’m not a Stan of Justin by definition. I’m also not “going to war” for him. Just stating facts does not equal stanning

I didn’t leave it out on purpose. I posted the entire videos for all to see to prove a point: Janet & her team planned it without the consent of the producers The tapes were neither tampered nor manipulated in any way shape or form. Janet just regrets saying “sorry” 

Nah I'm not digging for anything with the fake news topic, I'm only researching what the actual fight is for, the false narrrative is your specialty here, and you yourself admitted she said it was manipulated, well manipulate=tampered with. 

You're a complete stan by definition , nobody can say anything about Justin without you defending him in just about any scenario, it's not a objective non-bias way you do it, you do it with conviction and with purpose of his defense no matter what the discussions about. And just like here, changing the narrative to "she's fault so she deserves  the backlash" completely lives up to that. Yea war's a bit of a reach, because it's way too many on this side for it to be a even playing field.

Yet in neither video did anyone say it was Janet's idea & in 1 it was said the idea was brought up during planning but not by Janet directly, you keep slipping that in there, like the false narrative that this is what we're fighting about.

Trumperlake said out of his untalented mouth that there's a double standard here....yet he feels perfectly fine benefitting from it, that's what this is about, that's the real story, not the fake news about "who's idea" because it was neither of theirs, & it's about her treatment then & now.

• Upvote 1

Nah I'm not digging for anything with the fake news topic,

You're a complete stan by definition , nobody can say anything about Justin without you defending him in just about any scenario, it's not a objective non-bias way you do it, you do it with conviction and with purpose of his defense no matter what the discussions about. And just like here, changing the narrative to "she's fault so she deserves  the backlash" completely lives up to that. Yea war's a bit of a reach, because it's way too many on this side for it to be a even playing field.

Yet in neither video did anyone say it was Janet's idea & in 1 it was said the idea was brought up during planning but not by Janet directly, you keep slipping that in there, like the false narrative that this is what we're fighting about.

Trumperlake said out of his untalented mouth that there's a double standard here....yet he feels perfectly fine benefitting from it, that's what this is about, that's the real story, not the fake news about "who's idea" because it was neither of theirs, & it's about her treatment then & now.

So you say it’s fake news but don’t have anything to back it up ? Trumpism at its finest

Hmmm I don’t come to his rescue all the time. I’ll admit I am fond of him and his body and his work but to call me a Stan without buying his music is asinine 

Janet made terrible career moves (and great ones) during Damita Jo. Placing the blame on Justin is asinine. 

The videos I posted proves my point. Janet made the ultimate decision. Janet = Janet’s staff = Janet’s decision.. Janet is apart of every creative thing she does.. even to this day. 

Untalented? Libelous name-changing? That’s clearly a biased opinion which water downs your attempt to prove a point. You made your decision already regardless of what he does (not that I’m trying to change it) but the late outcry is asinine 

So you say it’s fake news but don’t have anything to back it up ? Trumpism at its finest

Hmmm I don’t come to his rescue all the time. I’ll admit I am fond of him and his body and his work but to call me a Stan without buying his music is asinine 

Janet made terrible career moves (and great ones) during Damita Jo. Placing the blame on Justin is asinine. 

The videos I posted proves my point. Janet made the ultimate decision. Janet = Janet’s staff = Janet’s decision.. Janet is apart of every creative thing she does.. even to this day. 

Untalented? Libelous name-changing? That’s clearly a biased opinion which water downs your attempt to prove a point. You made your decision already regardless of what he does (not that I’m trying to change it) but the late outcry is asinine 

Trumpism at is finest is attempting to divert from the topic of the protest to bring it around to it being desereved, saying that "Janet's staff=Janet's decison" = "She earned every bit of the overeaction that the people who overeacted even acknowleged she didn't". That's what you're basically stanning for here, every time you attmept to change the narrative to being "it's her fault" you're saying, the double standard exists and that's just fine. Why is it that NOBODY, NO coverage bought to our attention today of what the debate is ACTUALLY about, NOBODY...is doing what you're doing....swinging the conversation to it being about something it's not......Oh I know, because most are on the same page that it's fucked up and that she got fucked over in it, and THIS is the time to stand up for that. Justin gets blame because on 1 hand he shat on her, went out of his way too, then says he was wrong for doing---oh wait "could've handled the whole thing better", and admitted that there's sexism & racism to the situation, then says fuck all that, and fuck all the causes, he's gonna do it. He & the NFL & everyone that had a hand in keeping her down & kicking her while she was down is in a position now that they haven't been in 13 years, to get dragged for their bullshit.

And your massive love for him is also a biased opinion which waters down your point, you have his back no matter what and no matter who it's against, the actions speak louder than the purchases. I can't help it that he's proving to be the person I knew he was all along and all his career, a shitty person.

Nah I'm not digging for anything with the fake news topic, I'm only researching what the actual fight is for, the false narrrative is your specialty here, and you yourself admitted she said it was manipulated, well manipulate=tampered with. 

Not a lie told

• Upvote 1