‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

7 hours ago, jarrylf said:

People only know & can know what evidence shows....not opinions that can change when you get fired or your bank accounts need some inflation....like the evidence shows.

Sadly people are dumb and easily mislead by sensationalism and lack critical thinking. We living in dumb times. 

14 hours ago, jarrylf said:

People only know & can know what evidence shows....not opinions that can change when you get fired or your bank accounts need some inflation....like the evidence shows.

Substantial evidence is what you described mixed with your opinion

oh you think they need money bc he was fired. You don’t have proof of that

oh you think they need money bc their accounts in inflated... no proof

Both men have explicitly said why they’re doing this and neither said “money”

11 hours ago, bu. said:

Sadly people are dumb and easily mislead by sensationalism and lack critical thinking. We living in dumb times. 

True, that's what it boils down to the ignorance of being emotionally driven instead of factually driven, it's easy to take advantage these days

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Substantial evidence is what you described mixed with your opinion

oh you think they need money bc he was fired. You don’t have proof of that

oh you think they need money bc their accounts in inflated... no proof

Both men have explicitly said why they’re doing this and neither said “money”

:lmao: my opinion is based on the evidence found 

Actually, that's apart of Wade's own story, that when he got fired along with battling a substance abuse it was hard for him to get another job as a choreographer and then "new memories" came into the picture of the "molestation", then he sued for millions. Though you proved your point, Wade's words are not credible so, yea he could just be lying about not being able to book other jobs too and just be greedy I guess, touche'

:lmao: Nobody that takes facts or credibility seriously takes them or their ever-changing stance & motives & stories seriously.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jarrylf said:

True, that's what it boils down to the ignorance of being emotionally driven instead of factually driven, it's easy to take advantage these days

:lmao: my opinion is based on the evidence found 

Actually, that's apart of Wade's own story, that when he got fired along with battling a substance abuse it was hard for him to get another job as a choreographer and then "new memories" came into the picture of the "molestation", then he sued for millions. Though you proved your point, Wade's words are not credible so, yea he could just be lying about not being able to book other jobs too and just be greedy I guess, touche'

:lmao: Nobody that takes facts or credibility seriously takes them or their ever-changing stance & motives & stories seriously.

He’s not getting paid for the docu so this would benefit him, how? :blink: 

Speaking of lawsuits, Jackson’s Estate is trying to sue HBO on some outdated contract from 1992 and the Wackos are eating it up while pretending not to see the irony in it (Wade’s frivolous lawsuit that was dropped) 

My understanding of the HBO contract is it is very obscure it was in reference to airing MJ's "Dangerous tour" HBO was contractually not allowed to defame MJ in any way, but I could see that contract being limited to that transaction and not something in perpetuity for the foreseeable future, that's like saying well ABC news did an interview with me and they weren't allowed to say anything bad then so they cannot report news they may be seen as negative now

The MJ Estate has to go harder, dig deeper, hell they could set legal precedent if they sue the producers and distributors of this "documentary" due to the fact a lot of the "claims and allegations" have seen their day in court and loss. One could argue you dont get to retry a case in the public domain to further allegations that defame and distort someone's character whether dead or alive. You get your day in court and after that you move the hell on :filenails:

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

He’s not getting paid for the docu so this would benefit him, how? :blink: 

Speaking of lawsuits, Jackson’s Estate is trying to sue HBO on some outdated contract from 1992 and the Wackos are eating it up while pretending not to see the irony in it (Wade’s frivolous lawsuit that was dropped) 

First off we only have his word that he's "not getting paid", but too it's obvious sympothy from the stupid people that don't do research, and offer him jobs and speaking engagements to get back on his feet, again it's not like he can work or something. AND it's come out they're going to keep trying to sue the estate for millions, so maybe giving a best supporting actor performance might sway a judge

3 hours ago, bu. said:

The lawsuit won’t work because the law doesn’t apply to dead people. An MJ fan account pointed that out. 

Thing is tho, I've heard about "the estate" of dead celebrities taking shit that broke contracts or slanders to court for years though, so I would think this would apply, but then again this is about a personal contract, the other times were just about slander (which maybe they'd have more luck with)

5 hours ago, Rocknet said:

between this and R Kelly and Jussie, Black History month got cancelled :filenails:

R Kelly deserved it though. There's actual evidence.

Jussie is a bit confusing because new tidbits keep coming out which contradict the last one. First he's the victim, then he's the suspect and then they think he didn't do some of what they initially accused him off. It's weird. 

7 hours ago, jarrylf said:

First off we only have his word that he's "not getting paid", but too it's obvious sympothy from the stupid people that don't do research, and offer him jobs and speaking engagements to get back on his feet, again it's not like he can work or something. AND it's come out they're going to keep trying to sue the estate for millions, so maybe giving a best supporting actor performance might sway a judge

Thing is tho, I've heard about "the estate" of dead celebrities taking shit that broke contracts or slanders to court for years though, so I would think this would apply, but then again this is about a personal contract, the other times were just about slander (which maybe they'd have more luck with)

They still have an ongoing lawsuit which they're set to gain a lot of money (estimated 1.3billion). That's what MJ fans are referring to when they say they're after money - not the mockumentary.

• Like 1

Wade has already been making money off this. The MJ stans have actually found the auction house he sold his MJ memorabilia to. During his lawsuit against the estate, he was asked about the items he sold and said that he made around $6-8K off everything, but one item that's been found on this auction house's website (the "Bad" gloves, I believe) sold for over $30,000, if I remember correctly. If the MJ stans' source holds up, that'll be another detail Wade was lying about in court.

The implication of this also applies to the documentary as apparently there's a scene where Wade is burning MJ memorabilia. If he sold his collection of MJ stuff, then the authenticity of the items he supposedly burns in the doc should be questioned.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Wade has already been making money off this. The MJ stans have actually found the auction house he sold his MJ memorabilia to. During his lawsuit against the estate, he was asked about the items he sold and said that he made around $6-8K off everything, but one item that's been found on this auction house's website (the "Bad" gloves, I believe) sold for over $30,000, if I remember correctly. If the MJ stans' source holds up, that'll be another detail Wade was lying about in court.

The implication of this also applies to the documentary as apparently there's a scene where Wade is burning MJ memorabilia. If he sold his collection of MJ stuff, then the authenticity of the items he supposedly burns in the doc should be questioned.

He’s also revised his timeline many times since the first lawsuit was thrown out (in which he submitted forged evidence), and also revised the details of the abuse after looking up the court transcripts online :lmao:. He’s a bonafide liar and dummies are falling for it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I WAS WONDERING IF HE DID THAT WITH THE GLOVE GREETY MUTHAFUCKA TO THE ENNNNND :lmao:

17 minutes ago, bu. said:

He’s also revised his timeline many times since the first lawsuit was thrown out (in which he submitted forged evidence), and also revised the details of the abuse after looking up the court transcripts online :lmao:. He’s a bonafide liar and dummies are falling for it. 

AND DUMB DUMBS ARE REEEEALLY BELIVING THIS MAN!?!?!?! :lmao:  ITS LITERALLY ALL TOO EASY, he makes it too damn false, he literally keeps this all from being taken seriously. This is precious :lmao: 

1 minute ago, jarrylf said:

I WAS WONDERING IF HE DID THAT WITH THE GLOVE GREETY MUTHAFUCKA TO THE ENNNNND :lmao:

AND DUMB DUMBS ARE REEEEALLY BELIVING THIS MAN!?!?!?! :lmao:  ITS LITERALLY ALL TOO EASY, he makes it too damn false, he literally keeps this all from being taken seriously. This is precious :lmao: 

Not to forget he claims in the documentary that MJ taught him to hate women yet he was in a relationship with Mj’s niece for 7 years and they split up because he cheated on her with Britney Spears - breaking up the then IT couple in what was a pop culture shocker. So much for hating women. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bu. said:

Not to forget he claims in the documentary that MJ taught him to hate women yet he was in a relationship with Mj’s niece for 7 years and they split up because he cheated on her with Britney Spears - breaking up the then IT couple in what was a pop culture shocker. So much for hating women. 

Ah see I knew they dated but I didn't know what happened, they really trying whatever they can #getmoney :lmao:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

You are surprised by this?! 

MJ fans have always been obsessive and crazy.:lol: They started all of this shit. :wacko:

No not really, when I saw the headline, I didnt even read the article, I mean these are the same people that released white doves when MJ was found not guilty. They crazy crazy as bat shit :coffee:

On 2/24/2019 at 6:52 PM, bu. said:

The lawsuit won’t work because the law doesn’t apply to dead people. An MJ fan account pointed that out. 

Something I’ve pointed out in a Janet group of all places on fb 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:00 PM, Rocknet said:

The MJ Estate has to go harder, dig deeper, hell they could set legal precedent if they sue the producers and distributors of this "documentary" due to the fact a lot of the "claims and allegations" have seen their day in court and loss. One could argue you dont get to retry a case in the public domain to further allegations that defame and distort someone's character whether dead or alive. You get your day in court and after that you move the hell on :filenails:

No they cannot. Can’t defame the dead and MJ is dead. 

14 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Wade has already been making money off this. The MJ stans have actually found the auction house he sold his MJ memorabilia to. During his lawsuit against the estate, 

Those contradict each other. His lawsuit against the Estate was when? 2017... it’s 2019 and they filmed the documentary in 2018

You have to be careful with wackos... they will pull up nothingness out of the blue 

13 hours ago, Rocknet said:

ohhhh there's an article in USA today those guys have been receiving death threats and shit :mellow:

Are you surprised? The internet wacko warriors will do anything aside from ACTUAL protesting 

They know that people who have never experienced abuse won’t understand how kids can love their tormentors and wish to protect them.

Reed backing them up with photos, notes, faxes, video, and audio, all confirming the intent of Jackson’s attentions — that only the most cultish Jackson loyalist could come away thinking there’s no fire in all that smoke

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/leaving-neverland-michael-jackson-hbo-review.html

:coffee: