‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

No one cares what wacko fans say btw 👍🏾 Or his weird nephews 

Tell me what constitutes a ‘wacko’ fan? Please don’t tell me you’re referring to ALL MJ fans with that, I’m not a wacko.

• Upvote 1

:lmao:

I'm over halfway through this mocumentary.......this is what's "convincing" people?!?🤨 ..... Like the words they're saying are as graphic as everyone said (hell even a lil more) but the behavior when talking about it is like way off....vs.....actual documentaries and actual victims, like what in the hell...? Yea your mind is only swayed in this if you were always leaning on Guilty and never looked into evidence but just don't like the way things "looked" or If you have the mentality "everyone who accuses anyone of anything is telling the truth". But if facts & evidence & consistency is your thing, you should be questioning many things, and I'm glad to see so many are:coffee:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

I'm over halfway through this mocumentary.......this is what's "convincing" people?!?🤨 ..... Like the words they're saying are as graphic as everyone said (hell even a lil more) but the behavior when talking about it is like way off....vs.....actual documentaries and actual victims, like what in the hell...? Yea your mind is only swayed in this if you were always leaning on Guilty and never looked into evidence but just don't like the way things "looked" or If you have the mentality "everyone who accuses anyone of anything is telling the truth". But if facts & evidence & consistency is your thing, you should be questioning many things, and I'm glad to see so many are:coffee:

I am so proud of your logic although it shouldnt be the exception it should be the rule, because its what Ive said from the start watching this, people dont say the sort of things these guys are saying as "victims" without being emotional or something I didnt see these dudes freak out and Im freaking out hearing the shit :blink: 

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I am so proud of your logic, because its what Ive said from the start watching this, people dont say the sort of things these guys are saying as "victims" without being emotional or something I didnt see these dudes freak out and Im freaking out hearing the shit :blink: 

Thanks, and I'm really proud of the GP, I gave them alot less credit than I should've, like you legit can't say "it's only MJ fans who don't like this/don't agree with it" people are really pressing, and saying "I'm not even a MJ fan, but this don't seem right" like this isn't a clean sweep at all. And what I can't get with is Wade being "ashamed" of defending Michael as long as he did, but then his mouth literally says "he doesn't regret defending him" in the doc......................................................................that's the shit right there......that's the muthafuckin shit right the fuck there, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! :lmao: THIS is who we should believe? THIS is who we shouldn't fact check??

I really was trying to take this seriously too....but um......I damn near squealed at that 

1 minute ago, jarrylf said:

Thanks, and I'm really proud of the GP, I gave them alot less credit than I should've, like you legit can't say "it's only MJ fans who don't like this/don't agree with it" people are really pressing, and saying "I'm not even a MJ fan, but this don't seem right" like this isn't a clean sweep at all. And what I can't get with is Wade being "ashamed" of defending Michael as long as he did, but then his mouth literally says "he doesn't regret defending him" in the doc......................................................................that's the shit right there......that's the muthafuckin shit right the fuck there, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! :lmao: THIS is who we should believe? THIS is who we shouldn't fact check??

Wade gives me a vibe, like he's mad as fuck at the world or himself or some shit, he was too comfortable with going graphic, now I can say somethings but damn this shit made me embarrassed

Just now, Bailey said:

Wade gives me a vibe, like he's mad as fuck at the world or himself or some shit, he was too comfortable with going graphic, now I can say somethings but damn this shit made me embarrassed

It's all there, he wants this, he wants to be the star, he says it. He wants people to feel sorry for him to have them on his side and support his moves.

Also I have a theory of why they had to include Wade's family drama in this, it's literally the only time Wade sounds legitimately sad and sincere, like I couldn't have said that without seeing this, the most moved I've been through the whole doc is he & his family talking about his father's suicide.......(a hunk of time that has NOTHING to do with Michael or their friendship...just the fathers issues)...

Just now, jarrylf said:

It's all there, he wants this, he wants to be the star, he says it. He wants people to feel sorry for him to have them on his side and support his moves.

Also I have a theory of why they had to include Wade's family drama in this, it's literally the only time Wade sounds legitimately sad and sincere, like I couldn't have said that without seeing this, the most moved I've been through the whole doc is he & his family talking about his father's suicide.......(a hunk of time that has NOTHING to do with Michael or their friendship...just the fathers issues)...

wait I just watched the first part you mean they go back to mining the family drama some more :blink:  AGAIN it has NOTHING to do with MJ and the accusations if we were in court Id object on the basis of relevance

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

wait I just watched the first part you mean they go back to mining the family drama some more :blink:  AGAIN it has NOTHING to do with MJ and the accusations if we were in court Id object on the basis of relevance

BIG time, part 2 is all about Wade and his family drama. Very moving but very telling to me that there's a shift in his tone and personality when talking about that vs. talking about the "abuse", when he's talking about what he comes up with it's like you can see he's trying to perform, like it feels really stiff and rehearsed. And then when talking about his father's issues he seems so sad and sorry and you wanna give him a hug cause this time you know he's not lying. But it's so damn strategic to do that, if it was a real documentary not only would it have an opposing side, it would cut shit that don't have a place.......the director made this have a place to drum up more sympathy and show Wade in a more sad light. They slick, but again, it's being noticed all over.

OK now they're talking about the 2nd allegations, and they make it sound like the mother got discredited because of her shoplifting past

When in reality the family got discredited because a history of befriending celebrities and taking advantage of them and trying to extort money from them......how convenient for this doc to have kept that part quiet :coffee:

3 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

OK now they're talking about the 2nd allegations, and they make it sound like the mother got discredited because of her shoplifting past

When in reality the family got discredited because a history of befriending celebrities and taking advantage of them and trying to extort money from them......how convenient for this doc to have kept that part quiet :coffee:

I cant watch anymore right now  I have two reports to write and honestly this "documentary" lost my attention I dont believe them

3 hours ago, Selz said:

Tell me what constitutes a ‘wacko’ fan? Please don’t tell me you’re referring to ALL MJ fans with that, I’m not a wacko.

Any fan who is hurt but the word wacko is considered a wacko 

also any fan who follows him as blindly as the parents of these children did 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Again, how can fans be the blind ones when the opposing side is the one saying "DONT LOOK AT THE FACTS" it's like a birdbox challenge:lmao:. Believe in this doc, and only this doc....dodon't believe ANYTHING that's not this :lmao:

So everyone who shares a bed & hotel room with others is having sex with everyone in them, that's the conclusion you want everyone to jump to :lmao:

Court docs, FBI files, the testimony of way more credible and reliable witnesses. And yea just YOU don't believe them :lmao:

I won't go on record to say that MJ was never inappropriate with kids, I think that is offending. I will go on record to say that I think Wade is lying...the other guy I don't know.

I think it's annoying that MJ fans are attacking people for merely questioning things...your fav was a weirdo and not the good kind...I think it's perfectly fine for people tonnage doubts about his sanity and his behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I hear you on people for questioning things, but it's also annoying that people are making up their minds WITHOUT questioning things or looking into information, no matter what side of the fence you're on, if you're ignoring evidence, you're blindly trusting. And that shits for the birds. I wanna hear all sides, and see/know about all the evidence, and form an opinion off all of it. My thing is don't attack people for asking questions (MJ fans do) and don't attack/ignore people for having them answers (people that support the doc).

Eh but maybe that's my Janet stan style, idk :coffee:

• Upvote 1