Happy Birthday JoeJoe

Bailey

43 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

26699105061_fa4c738947_b.jpg

I'm an old man now lol. Thanks! I went out and partied with friends last night and going to SF next weekend to continue celebrating. Hitting 40 ain't bad but the number, especially in the gay community, just sounds old. Funny thing is i'm getting hit on my more 20 somethings now than I ever have. Granted I don't look my age but it's still weird. I recently hooked up with a 20yr old who's been hitting me up since December. Initially I was leaning toward declining cause of his age but I said shit if I still got it why not. When they arrived at my place I was pleasantly surprised and they definitely liked what they saw. After we did what we did I was hit up to hang out again soon before they go back to Oregon. Probably won't be back out here for another couple of months cause the job requires travel nationwide to fix on belts on machinery or whatever.

Just now, JoeJoe said:

I'm an old man now lol. Thanks! I went out and partied with friends last night and going to SF next weekend to continue celebrating. Hitting 40 ain't bad but the number, especially in the gay community, just sounds old. Funny thing is i'm getting hit on my more 20 somethings now than I ever have. Granted I don't look my age but it's still weird. Not that I say no...let me just be quiet right now lol

I dont say no, I dont tell em anything, besides they really just want the dee. :ph34r:   so that's cute you doing something. I dont think 40 is "old" per se, I think in the gay community it is because its very ageist so ageist turning 30 is a problem :umm:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I dont say no, I dont tell em anything, besides they really just want the dee. :ph34r:   so that's cute you doing something. I dont think 40 is "old" per se, I think in the gay community it is because its very ageist so ageist turning 30 is a problem :umm:

that's so true. When the 20yr old held me tight and squeezed my body while saying "You're so hot" it made me feel really good that someone half my age found me hot,  Granted I do stay fit. Not gonna lie I do get hit on by younger guys but to actually hook up with one is another thing. I'm usually that guy who flakes cause i'm not the one night stand kind of guy. I'd rather be friends and then do something. I got this 22yr old who wants to get together too. In my head i'm like "Damn don't I look old to you?" but I guess it's just in my head cause I know how old I am. They just see someone who they find attractive who doesn't look too old to them. I'm just now realizing this as i'm typing lol

9 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

that's so true. When the 20yr old held me tight and squeezed my body while saying "You're so hot" it made me feel really good that someone half my age found me hot,  Granted I do stay fit. Not gonna lie I do get hit on by younger guys but to actually hook up with one is another thing. I'm usually that guy who flakes cause i'm not the one night stand kind of guy. I'd rather be friends and then do something. I got this 22yr old who wants to get together too. In my head i'm like "Damn don't I look old to you?" but I guess it's just in my head cause I know how old I am. They just see someone who they find attractive who doesn't look too old to them. I'm just now realizing this as i'm typing lol

that whole younger dynamic has changed though, it used to be much more ...oh no not you, you too old, now shit is young guys want older because they dont want the bull that comes with younger dudes, they flake out the most. Now as for sex, I get hit on, online by younger guys and now Im thinking I could have a kid this guys age, but they dont care, once they see this dick they dont care :lol:  chile   I'm just not for sex for the sake of it, so i dont have sex, I want to but when I think about it I want one partner and we're comfy together. Most dudes out here fucking around, they fucking more than one dude

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

that whole younger dynamic has changed though, it used to be much more ...oh no not you, you too old, now shit is young guys want older because they dont want the bull that comes with younger dudes, they flake out the most. Now as for sex, I get hit on, online by younger guys and now Im thinking I could have a kid this guys age, but they dont care, once they see this dick they dont care :lol:  chile   I'm just not for sex for the sake of it, so i dont have sex, I want to but when I think about it I want one partner and we're comfy together. Most dudes out here fucking around, they fucking more than one dude

you're right. I've done occasional hookups that turned into fuck buddies but i've never had a hoe moment but now that i'm 40 and got all this young meat getting at me I think i'ma have to handle the situations accordingly :lol: 

14 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Happy birthday JoeJoe..:rolleyes::wub:

:lol: thanks Red

9 hours ago, vibeology said:

Ill wish you a Happy Birthday next week 😘

ha! you better not lol

5 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Happy birthday. Your stories about the 20 year old were really cute.

Thanks. He just texted me today and what he said made me blush like hell :blush: