Top 5 reasons why beyonce

Xtraordinary Xternal

1. She's not original... all she did was merge artists like tina , janet, & diana together.

2. She plays it too safe none of her songs could be considered edgy or timeless...

3. She can sing but never sings about anything personal to her. Janet has many songs about her personal triumph and failures beyonce has NONE.

4. She steals credits for songs

5. She tries to hard to be legendary instead of just letting it happen naturally.

I know a missed a few feel free to add reasons why she won't be a legend like janet and the other older legends...

1. She's not original... all she did was merge artists like tina , janet, & diana together.

2. She plays it too safe none of her songs could be considered edgy or timeless...

3. She can sing but never sings about anything personal to her. Janet has many songs about her personal triumph and failures beyonce has NONE.

5. She tries to hard to be legendary instead of just letting it happen naturally.

I know a missed a few feel free to add reasons why she won't be a legend like janet and the other older legends...

beyonce yells...she does not sing...now im not down playing her before yall get yall panties in a bunch...i actually like beyonce...for what she is...i dont buy her albums or nothing like that...but thats nothing personal...i dont buy anybody music but janet...everybody else...download oh and i buy brandy ^_^

No artist is completely original not even Janet. Everyone takes inspiration from things and puts their own twist on it SOMEWHERE in their career. The industry works like a chain & the acts before are built upon like building blocks.

You cant speak on that now. It isnt the future so you dont know how he songs will hold up.

Janet didnt really start getting personal ( in the sense I am assuming you mean "personal") until TVR. Maybe she has to experience stuff before she can draw from it. Give her time...

*Whitney gif*

In what way? Just because she has a really good work ethic?

I just think that up to this point she has shown she lacks creativity....she has time, but lawd knows she has to switch her style all the way up...and yes, you can speak on whether or not songs and albums are timeless...up to this point, she hasn't created timeless material...as i've always said, if anyone in this generation has the potential, it's Beyonce...but potential doesn't mean shit if you don't use it...she seems to be very comfortable with her formula...she needs to deviate...IMO she's an entertainer, not an artist

I just think that up to this point she has shown she lacks creativity....she has time, but lawd knows she has to switch her style all the way up...and yes, you can speak on whether or not songs and albums are timeless...up to this point, she hasn't created timeless material...as i've always said, if anyone in this generation has the potential, it's Beyonce...but potential doesn't mean shit if you don't use it...she seems to be very comfortable with her formula...she needs to deviate...IMO she's an entertainer, not an artist

That sums it up... I dont feel any of her songs really sure.. she has the club songs but they age after awhile...

No artist is completely original not even Janet. Everyone takes inspiration from things and puts their own twist on it SOMEWHERE in their career. The industry works like a chain & the acts before are built upon like building blocks.

You cant speak on that now. It isnt the future so you dont know how he songs will hold up.

Janet didnt really start getting personal ( in the sense I am assuming you mean "personal") until TVR. Maybe she has to experience stuff before she can draw from it. Give her time...

*Whitney gif*

You can be original thats no excuse she copies too much

I can speak on her lack of edgy songs the bitch has had 3 albums out and nothing edgy or different.

Janet talked about personal things before that meant something to her before VR do ur research.

I think your also missing that mystery factor, before the internet and blogs, and boards and constant media, artists could have an appeal that was based on playing it secret about who they are, the less we got the more we wanted, perfect example was Michael, that was one person we never got a sense of his entire life, Beyonce has given all of her "life" to us and its kinda boring, no sleeping chambers, no monkeys, no ribs removed, no secret babies.

I think your also missing that mystery factor, before the internet and blogs, and boards and constant media, artists could have an appeal that was based on playing it secret about who they are, the less we got the more we wanted, perfect example was Michael, that was one person we never got a sense of his entire life, Beyonce has given all of her "life" to us and its kinda boring, no sleeping chambers, no monkeys, no ribs removed, no secret babies.

You don't have to be scandalous to be interesting... Just show ur true personality she tries too hard to be little miss perfect its stupid. Which is why I can never get into her fully... I don't need to know all of her business but show ur true self she hasn't done that in her songs or her image.

Rihanna made different transitions... we seen it the progression and growth. Even before the chris brown mess she gave a sense of edginess... she made a change and people were interested... Beyonce been out longer and still hasn't done that... She was too scared to go in one direction with her last album so she had to have that two personality gimmick which was the easy way out.

You don't have to be scandalous to be interesting... Just show ur true personality she tries too hard to be little miss perfect its stupid. Which is why I can never get into her fully... I don't need to know all of her business but show ur true self she hasn't done that in her songs or her image.

no scandalous is quite entertaining, I mean if I were Britney I would lose my mind about two weeks before my album release date the press would generate super duper sales :filenails:

*Whitney gif*

Please turn in your fan badge.

Please turn in your fan badge.

Sorry I worded that wrong. I meant Janet didnt get some of her best personal songs until TVR-(TA,WA,Special,Gods Stepchild etc..)

What about that squirm inducing number she sang about her father on her first album :&

Plus, she's going to get pregnant soon and once that body goes...I mean, one needs only to imagine Tina Knowles J steppng :wacko:

beyonce yells...she does not sing...now im not down playing her before yall get yall panties in a bunch...i actually like beyonce...for what she is...i dont buy her albums or nothing like that...but thats nothing personal...i dont buy anybody music but janet...everybody else...download oh and i buy brandy ^_^

You're just like me cause Janet's albums are the last ones I bought since like 2006. I don't buy anyone elses

You're just like me cause Janet's albums are the last ones I bought since like 2006. I don't buy anyone elses

me neither, but Janet always get muh coin just outta respect cause she moves me literally and I thank her for all the smiles and happiness her entertainment has given me I mean im going on over 20 years of Janet loving "time flashes by like lightening in the sky"

Beyonce loves to play it safe, and you can see already she is very happy being inside the box. You can even see from her interviews that shes very weary and afraid to really show anything else other than what you see. She doesn't elaborate on paticular issues, and i'm sorry, this whole 'empowering women' thing that shes on is a safe haven. Any female artist can say that, and I don't really find Beyonces songs empowering in any sense. Beyonce is cool and good where she is, playing it safe and it's done her well and I like her as an entertainer because shes good at it. Your just not going to get anything deep out the girl because I think at this point she would have done something on that level already. Even Michael Jackson as big as he was still wrote songs with great meaning

Archived