Where The F is the Album???

Diversity83

8 hours ago, vibeology said:

She did a make a post about "album mode" a few weeks back. So, I mean, yeah.

Its never been cute, it is annoying, but we still love her. As someone in the UK, ive given up on seeing her in concert.

She did? I missed that one. I'm going through Janet withdrawal really bad right now. The doc was in January and now it's September.

3 hours ago, vibeology said:

She definitely did and we all are!

Can you find the post? I can't find it. 

58 minutes ago, Angela said:

After the whole thing about being in mom mode I just assumed the album would come out in 2025. It’d be nice for her to acknowledge the Velvet Rope’s 25th anniversary. 

Oh right, it'll be in October. I hope we get something.

On 9/17/2022 at 4:17 AM, Angela said:

After the whole thing about being in mom mode I just assumed the album would come out in 2025. It’d be nice for her to acknowledge the Velvet Rope’s 25th anniversary. 

A DECADE after her last studio album??!!!! Please no!

On 9/17/2022 at 5:19 AM, Diversity83 said:

Can you find the post? I can't find it. 

Sorry, im not on any of the platforms. But it was literally pic in her London home with a view of the window and a speaker.

• Like 1

It’s coming, along with the 2018 EP that Made For Now was attached to.

And The Pleasure Principle lingerie line.

And the output from her Lionsgate picture deal.

😉

Seriously, at this point I’d almost prefer some sort of acknowledgement of #TVR25 and #janet30 next year over a new album. 

I do hope though, that if/when a new album drops she abandons the whole Black Diamond idea. Start afresh rather than hang onto a three year old concept.

17 hours ago, Dave79 said:

It’s coming, along with the 2018 EP that Made For Now was attached to.

And The Pleasure Principle lingerie line.

And the output from her Lionsgate picture deal.

😉

Seriously, at this point I’d almost prefer some sort of acknowledgement of #TVR25 and #janet30 next year over a new album. 

I do hope though, that if/when a new album drops she abandons the whole Black Diamond idea. Start afresh rather than hang onto a three year old concept.

Thats the kind of thinking thats probably making us wait so long in the first place ☹️

• 2 weeks later...

JQLondon (Team Janet, check his instagram) posted yet another subtle hint about the (upcoming?) album. He posted a photo of Janet with the word "Diamond" on her finger. 

Few weeks ago he posted a picture of what seemed to be Janet and him listening to music, and he wrote "Album mode". 

Both posts were on his stories.

44 minutes ago, Jakob said:

JQLondon (Team Janet, check his instagram) posted yet another subtle hint about the (upcoming?) album. He posted a photo of Janet with the word "Diamond" on her finger. 

Few weeks ago he posted a picture of what seemed to be Janet and him listening to music, and he wrote "Album mode". 

Both posts were on his stories.

can we be more patient?  I mean when she's ready she'll play the tape -_- 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 8:11 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

That album ain't coming. I wouldn't be surprised if it was scrapped and they decided to do something else. :lmao:

what I think will happen is she will build up a "vault" of music that sounds dated because when it was produced she simply did not give it light. I am not pressed over her releasing, because she is on her time, and that's good. 

On 11/10/2023 at 6:55 AM, Bailey said:

what I think will happen is she will build up a "vault" of music that sounds dated because when it was produced she simply did not give it light. I am not pressed over her releasing, because she is on her time, and that's good. 

There's likely already a vault. There's a few songs from RN we haven't heard, along with a few others from other albums. There appears to be a continuation of the tour next year, so maybe then she'll release something. Would be smart rather than trying to tour overseas with no new music or having done anything in years.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I believe that there will ever be another album. Black Diamond was a great title, the photos were great...

At this point, she can tour with her old catalogue for the rest of her life. I was so disappointed when the Unbreakable tour was cancelled. That album was amazing. Anyhow, she will do what she will do. I will see her though if she ever comes to my city again. I will always love her and her old songs.

• Like 1