best of the night was...

King Baby

i was so happy for Janelle Monae, i remember people at my job thought that I was coocoo-crazy for liking her back in the day when nobody knew who she was, saying that the bitch was weird and her music was to awkward to listen too...now she at the Grammys fucking the stage up...*sigh* makes me proud. :cry: Cant wait to go to work tomorrow and read some bitches. >_<

I liked the intro Aretha tribute a lot, and Cee Lo's performance. And Lady Antebellum Those were probably my faves.

I also liked Janelle Monae's, Miranda Lambert's and Katy Perry's (don't judge :lol:) and the one Rihanna did with Eminem.

Biggest disappointment for me was Gaga. She was my highlight last year, but this year her red carpet arrival was more memorable than her performance.

And there were a few I just ignored. :lol:

Janelle Monae tries waaaaaaay to fucking hard to be a crowd pleaser to where she makes herself look like a COMPLETE fool. She doesnt have "moments" she tries to create "moments".There's no real magic its just str8 illusion. She needs to study,regroup and get herself together. Because that REPEATED shit aint cuttin it. The bitch tried it at the BET awards and got the side eye from Prince. And she tried it here. NO. NO. NO.

Ceelo...followed by

That Jonae bitch...

Rihanna

Gaga :thumbup:

The performance that will be talked about is Jone bitch. :cheers:

Wow.. :lmao:

But YES she was truly amazing. Powerful song, great vocals, and so much energy the whole way through! :blush: Good thing for the others she didn't perform "Tightrope" or else she would've made them look really bad lol

Janelle Monae tries waaaaaaay to fucking hard to be a crowd pleaser to where she makes herself look like a COMPLETE fool. She doesnt have "moments" she tries to create "moments".There's no real magic its just str8 illusion. She needs to study,regroup and get herself together. Because that REPEATED shit aint cuttin it. The bitch tried it at the BET awards and got the side eye from Prince. And she tried it here. NO. NO. NO.

ok just say you don't like the girl :lol:

Archived