Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true. I think people feel like long term relationship automatically means true love; it does not. There are many long term relationships where the love was never quite right. I actually believe Janet more now when she says she's in the best part of her life at this point in time. She seems to feel a lot better about herself than she has ever felt. Although I feel like she really truly loved JD, there were definitely times when I wondered who she was trying to convince about her happiness; the public or herself.

:yep:

I think she was trying way too hard to convince everyone that she was in love. The whole sex talk was overkill, as well. I'm glad she stopped that BS. Now she seems more secure than before. The funny thing is you'd think JD would be doing all the talking about their relationship but he didn't. Even on the Oprah interview he was giving Janet the side eye. :lol:

:yep:

I think she was trying way too hard to convince everyone that she was in love. The whole sex talk was overkill, as well. I'm glad she stopped that BS. Now she seems more secure than before. The funny thing is you'd think JD would be doing all the talking about their relationship but he didn't. Even on the Oprah interview he was giving Janet the side eye. :lol:

lol she was doing the most...then JD went and took the title for doing the most when he got that damn tattoo lol

Exactly! If you have to promote your happiness in every interview, i'm going to have to wonder who exactly you are trying to convince. Not to say they didn't love each other, I certainly believe they did; however, it reminded of the saying, "empty barrels make the most noise". lol...if you have to say it every opportunity you get...we don't beleive you, you need more people lol

Exactly. Christina Aguilera would always do the same thing, and poof, divorced!

Nah, that would be James Debarge.

By the way, Janet's relationship with Rene always seemed more business than intimate, lol. There's a reason why she couldn't stop yapping about JD. It was something different for her.

Janet was still young back with Debarge...so I can't say her love for him was greater than hers with Rene..

And Janet relationship seemed more business with Rene because he was the ONLY mate she had that was so involved in her career. We cant speak for how their relationship was because cameras weren't taping them 24/7. And of course she would rather talk about JD as oppose to Rene because its simply not as painful -not to mention Janet said that she agreed with Rene that she would never speak on their shit in the media.Just because JD was "different" for her doesn't mean she loved him more.She just probably learned to love in a different way than before.

Yeah, if you look back at video of Janet talking about Rene or of them together - she was never really gushing or glowing like she did when she talked about JD. At least not from what I recall.

Who would?? They had a nasty ass breakup. When it ends that bad...you have nothing to be gushing or glowing about. Thats still no true indication she loved JD more. Ya'll have to think about where she was prior to the messy divorce. Janet TRULY felt Rene was her soulmate NOT TO MENTION..they were friends before they became an item which means they built a solid foundation.So when a relationship like that goes SOUTH -you're not only losing a lover..you're losing a friend.So I would say her love ran deeeeeper for Rene as oppose to these other men.

I dont know if I would say she loved Rene the least of all her others. I think that breakup probably was the MOST PAINFUL because of how it all came crashing down so ugly. I believe out of any of them Rene probably is the one she loved THE MOST actually.A little bitterness can indeed cause someone to be naive tho.

i wouldnt say she loved him the most seeing that she only truely thought about a family when she was with jermaine

I dont know if I would say she loved Rene the least of all her others. I think that breakup probably was the MOST PAINFUL because of how it all came crashing down so ugly. I believe out of any of them Rene probably is the one she loved THE MOST actually.A little bitterness can indeed cause someone to be naive tho.

i wouldnt say she loved him the most seeing that she only truely thought about a family when she was with jermaine

i think jermaine truely loved her for her unlike rene...and the only reason she stayed with rene for so long was because they were friends and she was determined to make this marriage work unlike her failed marriage to james...did she love him and give her all yes and was she devastated by it yes...but after all those years together and never thought about a family with him, she knew he wasnt the one...

I really liked it...first she said she has been in love 3 times, then it was 5...I think it's 3 lol

me too! i thought he was great and he had a woody the entire interview :lmao: he was very complimentary to her and her family and she seemed comfortable with him. best jj interview in a long time IMO :coffee:

I definitely think she meant to leave Rene out. I do think she loved him in some way, considering that she did marry him and was with him for so long, but probably in retrospect it wasn't a big love the way it has been with others.

And I do think she's crazy about Wissam - she's already putting his picture in her book and such, and the way she was talking about him in the Dateline interview.

:mellow: u really think so? i cant agree with that that was her longest relationship she must have been in luv with him at some point to have stayed so long.

Exactly! If you have to promote your happiness in every interview, i'm going to have to wonder who exactly you are trying to convince. Not to say they didn't love each other, I certainly believe they did; however, it reminded of the saying, "empty barrels make the most noise". lol...if you have to say it every opportunity you get...we don't beleive you, you need more people lol

promote??? JD and Janets relationship was very public just because people could not believe she was with HIM! also i think he opened janet up a lot she even admits to that. and yes they did have a kind of PUPPY LOVE and they displayed it which i think was great. he brought that out in her because of the way he treated her. She even said he was the only one that made her think about having children!

promote??? JD and Janets relationship was very public just because people could not believe she was with HIM! also i think he opened janet up a lot she even admits to that. and yes they did have a kind of PUPPY LOVE and they displayed it which i think was great. he brought that out in her because of the way he treated her. She even said he was the only one that made her think about having children!

Their relationship was public because they made it that way.

:mellow: u really think so? i cant agree with that that was her longest relationship she must have been in luv with him at some point to have stayed so long.

Long term does not equate true love. There are many reasons why people stay in relationships. I'm not saying there wasn't love there, but the way a relationship ends can make you question the relationship in it's entirety. I can't tell you the amount of people I know who either are in long term relationships, or have been in long term relationships with people they don't considered the be true loves of their life. Time does not dictate true love.

Janet was still young back with Debarge...so I can't say her love for him was greater than hers with Rene..

And Janet relationship seemed more business with Rene because he was the ONLY mate she had that was so involved in her career. We cant speak for how their relationship was because cameras weren't taping them 24/7. And of course she would rather talk about JD as oppose to Rene because its simply not as painful -not to mention Janet said that she agreed with Rene that she would never speak on their shit in the media.Just because JD was "different" for her doesn't mean she loved him more.She just probably learned to love in a different way than before.

Lol, you don't have to. Janet said that what she had with James was true love. The way she speaks about him is totally different from the way she ever spoke about Rene. I'm going based off her body language and how she spoke about them in interviews during the relationships. Janet was gushing about how James was her first true love in 2002, lol. When she was with Rene she only spoke about how he works with her on her albums and videos. But I do think that Janet and Rene understood each other more than the others. By the way, Rene wasn't the only one that was involved in her career, Unfortunately, JD was too. I said JD was "different" because he seemed to have showed more affection and dick whipped her with "thug lovin", lollll. But she moved on fast so meh.

Long term does not equate true love. There are many reasons why people stay in relationships. I'm not saying there wasn't love there, but the way a relationship ends can make you question the relationship in it's entirety. I can't tell you the amount of people I know who either are in long term relationships, or have been in long term relationships with people they don't considered the be true loves of their life. Time does not dictate true love.

hmm then i wonder y she stayed so long? trying to make it work? :unsure:

u really think so?? y because they displayed affection out in public or cuss society was nosey as fuck :unsure:

Because they always put their relationship out there. It was not about affection, it was the constant commentary on their relationship that made it so public. Society was way less nosey about them than they ever were of Beyonce and Jay-Z. Janet and JD were not at the top of the relationship totem pole, not even close. The initial interest of why she was with him did not last for the entire duration of their relationship. Sure people talked about it, but nobody promoted that relationship better than the two people in the relationship. "Society" was not the cause of publicity that relationship received.

hmm then i wonder y she stayed so long? trying to make it work? :unsure:

well she already went through one divorce prior to their marriage...maybe she didn't want to go through it again...i'm not saying she didn't love him, but from the things she has said about that relationship, I don't know if she considers it to the one of the true loves of her life...not to mention the way it ended would probably make anyone question the entire relationship...something she has done

Because they always put their relationship out there. It was not about affection, it was the constant commentary on their relationship that made it so public. Society was way less nosey about them than they ever were of Beyonce and Jay-Z. Janet and JD were not at the top of the relationship totem pole, not even close. The initial interest of why she was with him did not last for the entire duration of their relationship. Sure people talked about it, but nobody promoted that relationship better than the two people in the relationship. "Society" was not the cause of publicity that relationship received.

well i dont agree but that's ok we dont have too :wub:

well i dont agree but that's ok we dont have too :wub:

you don't think that Janet and JD put their relation on front street??? an interview couldn't be done without talking about their relationship in detail...it was overkill and I don't trust overkill lol...now let me go take a shower, I just woke up lol

you don't think that Janet and JD put their relation on front street??? an interview couldn't be done without talking about their relationship in detail...it was overkill and I don't trust overkill lol...now let me go take a shower, I just woke up lol

:unsure: no i didnt see that...i mean people asked and they responded but i didnt see it being as excessive as you see it. hell we spoke more about it here :lmao: trying to figure shit out.

yeah go what that kitty please :filenails::lmao:

Archived