Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

bzebabe is in here speaking the truth!

Janet and JD's relationship was weird period.

When she was with him she could never let the focus just be on her. She always found a way to put it back on him. Like she was trying to build him up or prove something to everyone. That is a question for Jermaine, Ask Jermaine, whatever Jermaine wants to do etc. It was really odd.

I think JD was fortunate to be around her in a very rough period in her life. That's where I think the majority of her love and admiration for him stems from. Because he helped her through that.

If she was still on top of the world while they were dating I don't think they would have lasted as long as they did.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt say she loved him the most seeing that she only truely thought about a family when she was with jermaine

She said that she thought about family because JD already had a child and she got to witness FIRST HAND what her man was like as a father so of course "creating a family" would naturally run across her mind. But she didn't have that example of seeing parenting with Rene because neither one of them had kids.That was not their world.Janets head was in a different space.She was still building on her legacy/career. So being in different circumstances cause for a different thought about things.Not to mention Janet was an OLDER woman by the time she was with JD. Alot of times the older you get the more of the idea of settling with a family starts to enter into your head.

Lol, you don't have to. Janet said that what she had with James was true love. The way she speaks about him is totally different from the way she ever spoke about Rene. I'm going based off her body language and how she spoke about them in interviews during the relationships. Janet was gushing about how James was her first true love in 2002, lol. When she was with Rene she only spoke about how he works with her on her albums and videos. But I do think that Janet and Rene understood each other more than the others. By the way, Rene wasn't the only one that was involved in her career, Unfortunately, JD was too. I said JD was "different" because he seemed to have showed more affection and dick whipped her with "thug lovin", lollll. But she moved on fast so meh.

Rene was FAR more involved with Janets career than JD

She said that she thought about family because JD already had a child and she got to witness FIRST HAND what her man was like as a father so of course "creating a family" would naturally run across her mind. But she didn't have that example of seeing parenting with Rene because neither one of them had kids.That was not their world.Janets head was in a different space.She was still building on her legacy/career. So being in different circumstances cause for a different thought about things.Not to mention Janet was an OLDER woman by the time she was with JD. Alot of times the older you get the more of the idea of settling with a family starts to enter into your head.

yeah but for you to say she was in love with rene more cause she seemed hurt more doesnt make any sense...janet was more hurt because she thought they were friends and that bastard sued her, thats what the hurt was all about

Still won't change the fact that JD was involved with Janet's career too. To be honest, Rene was more behind the scenes than JD.

Why must you always have to battle me ..? :rolleyes: Like I said Rene was the MAIN mate who was involved with her career the most.And we know it he was behind the scenes..who said he wasn't.

yeah but for you to say she was in love with rene more cause she seemed hurt more doesnt make any sense...janet was more hurt because she thought they were friends and that bastard sued her, thats what the hurt was all about

True! Janet said his actions during the divorce made her question if the love was ever truly there, or if he had an agenda from the start. She also said she felt like they would maintian the friendship they had before they got married. All of that changed when Rene sued her. I think the betrayal hurt her more than the actual divorce.

Slolove, what I said was not only did she lose a lover but she lost a friend. When you are friends with somebody before you become involved with them..it builds a foundation therefore your love for that person only multiplies when you become an item. Thats why I said she probably was in love with him the MOST. But as far as you saying she was in love with JD more...Im not seeing any example that really would support that assumption. JD was a different kind of love but that doesnt automatically equate to being a "better" love or "more in love". Its just a different space...a different individual. We go thru many phases in life and we adjust to changes as for as love and companions go. For instance,my love was greater for my 2nd dude than the 4 I've been involved with. The other two after him were better situations OVERALL but I didn't love them as much as my 2nd,oddly.

Slolove, what I said was not only did she lose a lover but she lost a friend. When you are friends with somebody before you become involved with them..it builds a foundation therefore your love for that person only multiplies when you become an item. Thats why I said she probably was in love with him the MOST. But as far as you saying she was in love with JD more...Im not seeing any example that really would support that assumption. JD was a different kind of love but that doesnt automatically equate to being a "better" love or "more in love". Its just a different space...a different individual. We go thru many phases in life and we adjust to changes as for as love and companions go. For instance,my love was greater for my 2nd dude than the 4 I've been involved with. The other two after him were better situations OVERALL but I didn't love them as much my 2nd.

There are many things that can happen in a relationship that make you question if it was true love or not. Who you love "the most" might change due to events that happen later in the relationship. The way a relationship ends can alter your entire view of the relationship. You may have thought it was true love while you were in it, but maybe in retrospect your view changes. No one can say who she loved "the most", or if she loved any of them "the most", but I do know that neither time nor friendship equate true love.

Why must you always have to battle me ..? :rolleyes: Like I said Rene was the MAIN mate who was involved with her career the most.And we know it he was behind the scenes..who said he wasn't.

K.

Who are the three guys you think she's talking about then.. James, Rene and JD?

I'm still iffy on Rene, though. She had dead eyes when Piers brought up her 2nd marriage, lol.

There are many things that can happen in a relationship that make you question if it was true love or not. Who you love "the most" might change due to events that happen later in the relationship. The way a relationship ends can alter your entire view of the relationship. You may have thought it was true love while you were in it, but maybe in retrospect your view changes. No one can say who she loved "the most", or if she loved any of them "the most", but I do know that neither time nor friendship equate true love.

bzebabe...Im not debating that AT ALL. Most of the time when shit ends..WE ALL QUESTION was it true? All the questions start to come about because we're lost and cant really comprehend with how such a fantastic ride came to a hault. But what I was speaking on and what ya'll have to focus on is where Janet was PRIOR to the split. Lets take the split out the equation,altogether. Im basing this off of where she was at before she even knew of the events that would later take place.Remember MANY times Janet said she thought Rene was her TRUE SOULMATE. The 2nd dude I was involved with..He brought me the MOST pain, he's done the most foul things out of all I've been involved with and yes I look back and question things but it DOESN'T erase the fact that I loved him the MOST. You see what Im saying?

bzebabe...Im not debating that AT ALL. Most of the time when shit ends..WE ALL QUESTION was it true? All the questions start to come about because we're lost and cant really comprehend with how such a fantastic ride came to a hault. But what I was speaking on and what ya'll have to focus on is where Janet was PRIOR to the split. Lets take the split out the equation,altogether. Im basing this off of where she was at before she even knew of the events that would later take place.Remember MANY times Janet said she thought Rene was her TRUE SOULMATE. The 2nd dude I was involved with..He brought me the MOST pain, he's done the most foul things out of all I've been involved with and yes I look back and question things but it DOESN'T erase the fact that I loved him the MOST. You see what Im saying?

Janet also retaliated and later said that people have more than one soulmate in life. I think it was on Tyra, lol. She thought JD was her soulmate too but look what happened. Doesn't everyone in a relationship think their beau is their "true soulmate"? It's only natural.

The thing is Janet has NEVER spoke about Rene like she has with her other men. We've NEVER seen her gush about him or anything.

K.

Who are the three guys you think she's talking about then.. James, Rene and JD?

I'm still iffy on Rene, though. She had dead eyes when Piers brought up her 2nd marriage, lol.

To be honest with you...I think Janet forgot that she was with Wissam. :lol: :lol: I only say that because between 01-09..she was so use to her speaking of only 3 men at that point. James,Rene, and JD. So I think Janets brain wasnt working fast enough to even think..that she's on her fourth love. Then she said five...and Im like her math is going completely out the window because who could be this other mystery man all of a sudden. She has never spoke on loving anyone besides James,Rene,JD, and Wissam.But if ya'll wanna believe it was somebody else,,whether it was Q-Tip or whatver ya'll can believe it. I just think Janet failed her math test. :lmao:

To be honest with you...I think Janet forgot that she was with Wissam. :lol: :lol: I only say that because between 01-09..she was so use to her speaking of only 3 men at that point. James,Rene, and JD. So I think Janets brain wasnt working fast enough to even think..that she's on her fourth love. Then she said five...and Im like her math is going completely out the windo because who could be this other mystery man. She has never spoke on loving anyone besides James,Rene,JD, and Wissam.But if ya'll wanna believe it was somebody else,,whether it was Q-Tip or whatver ya'll can believe it. I just think Janet failed her math test. :lmao:

I don't think she forgot Wissam seeing as she's currently with him and there's a pic of him in her book. :lol: The question was how many times were you in love and she thought about it and said three. Piers said "Your 2 marriages... *Janet looks dead into space* and another one?" and then she said five just so there wouldn't be any conflict :lmao: It's obviously Rene. She has mentioned forgetting their marriage before in another interview.

Janet also retaliated and later said that people have more than one soulmate in life. I think it was on Tyra, lol. She thought JD was her soulmate too but look what happened. Doesn't everyone in a relationship think their beau is their "true soulmate"? It's only natural.

The thing is Janet has NEVER spoke about Rene like she has with her other men. We've NEVER seen her gush about him or anything.

Well those who actually believe in "soulmates". :lol: Not to mention I've never heard her refer to believing James was a "soulmate" (correct me if Im wrong)

What ya'll are killing me about is..WHY ON EARTH would she be gushing over something that ended so horribly?? I wouldn't ETIHER!.In fact, I wouldnt wanna talk about the muthafuka!!!!Now had they ended on a good note w/o all the bs..how do we know that her response to his name wouldn't be different? Thats my point! The fact that it was so bad and she didnt see it coming would make ANY person not be too fond about speaking on a muthafuka. But again,this does not change the love she had for him and I know ya'll ALL remember when all that shit had taken place Janet was quoted saying "But I still love him"..and her friends thought she was crazy for still having that love for him. Thats very telling folks. They were FRIENDS and LOVERS...she didnt have that same exact dynamic with the other men.

That's the problem, you can't take the divorce out of the picture at this point in time. I'm sure when she thinks about the relationship, she is also thinking about the divorce. All of that plays a role in whether or not she felt it was true love or not. I'm sure she felt like she love Rene the most when she was with Rene. I'm damn sure she felt like she loved JD the most when she was with JD. Lets not act like Janet hasn't said some iffy things about her time with Rene. You can't dismiss a part of the past at this point in time, because it has a direct impact on the way you view the relationship as a whole. You may feel like you love your ex the most, that doesn't have to be true for Janet. Since the divorce, I have never heard Janet talk about Rene sans divorce. The way that relationship ended has clearly tainted her view of the entire relationship. If she can openly question whether or not it was true love on Rene's part, I certainly think she has asked herself the same question. I can't say what her answer is to that question, but the image she has painted of that relationship since the divorce has not been pretty. Some people feel that certain things do not happen in a situation where there is true love.

Well those who actually believe in "soulmates". :lol: Not to mention I've never heard her refer to believing James was a "soulmate" (correct me if Im wrong)

What ya'll are killing me about is..WHY ON EARTH would she be gushing over something that ended so horribly?? I wouldn't ETIHER!.In fact, I wouldnt wanna talk about the muthafuka!!!!Now had they ended on a good note w/o all the bs..how do we know that her response to his name wouldn't be different? Thats my point! The fact that it was so bad and she didnt see it coming would make ANY person not be too fond about speaking on a muthafuka. But again,this does not change the love she had for him and I know ya'll ALL remember when all that shit had taken place Janet was quoted saying "But I still love him"..and her friends thought she was crazy for still having that love for him. Thats very telling folks. They were FRIENDS and LOVERS...she didnt have that same exact dynamic with the other men.

she said, "i'm not in love with him, but I still love him."...that was back when they were in the middle of everything, it's now 10 years later...people's views change...she also call JD her soul mate and everything in between...didn't stop her from throwing him the deuces lol...all I know is that when it comes to her ex men, Rene gets the least favorable mention...there is not separation of the divorce and the relationship

I don't think she forgot Wissam seeing as she's currently with him and there's a pic of him in her book. :lol: The question was how many times were you in love and she thought about it and said three. Piers said "Your 2 marriages... *Janet looks dead into space* and another one?" and then she said five just so there wouldn't be any conflict :lmao: It's obviously Rene. She has mentioned forgetting their marriage before in another interview.

What Im saying is Janet has been answering that question for 8 years of their only being 3 men that she's been involved with and I think the number 3 has been embedded in her head..that why I said I dont think she took enough time and thats why 3 came out of her mouth initially. :lol: And even if she wanted to leave Rene out..it wouldn't be too far fetched considering ppl usually dont wanna praise or acknowledge something that ended so BADLY.Its clear that Janet still feels and will alway feel some kinda way about it.Ppl can be in denial..Janet is not above that.

I never said she referred to James as her soulmate.

I said DURING their relationship. From 1986 all the way to 1999 we've NEVER seen or heard her gush about him. It was always he's been supportive about my work and etc.

and LOL, they split just a year prior so why wouldn't she still have feelings for him during that time? she wasn't seeing anyone at the time either and It takes time for things to wear off. I guarantee you Janet still had feelings for JD during that Robin Roberts interview. Also it doesn't matter if they were friends and lovers. Janet said the same thing about JD, lmao. She said something like it's crazy that my best friend is also my boyfriend back when they were together. In fact most of Janet's boyfriends were friends turned boyfriends. Gil said that Janet knew Wissam for a longtime (aka friends) prior to officially dating too.

she will end up regretting that also :filenails: janet i think lives in the moment so when they break up what r u all gonna say then? :unsure:

Archived