• Created
  • Last Reply

Prince - I want to hear what he sounds like during sex

Vin Diesel - some good rough sweaty sex

Chris "Beat em down" Brown - he looks like he can eat the pussy until he burps

Method Man - thug lovin...plus I love his voice lol

Richard Gere!!!! - *cums*

but Prince is 4'6 :filenails:

This must be an old photo. Channing Tatum has NOT aged well. He looks TERRIBLE now. Black might not crack, but apparently, white does. All over the floor. In a million little pieces.

:fart:

IMa have to take that one back he aint got no dang-a-lang his swag was cute tho :filenails:

I came in this thread unable to think of anyone at all, until...

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Thick and he got a big booty! :thumbup:

Definitely my type. :blush:

LOL he came to my school last year and all the little groupies in training (Freshman) bombarded him. He's not that fine in person. He's a nice person though...

hosea-chanchez-4.jpgMy #1 CELEB CRUSH AT THIS VERY MOMENT...THICK..THICK...THICK!!!!!!!!!!

omari6.jpgI USE TO BE AN OMARI HATER BUT WHAT CAN U SAY? THE DUDE HAS GROWN INTO HIS MANHOOD IN A VERY SEXY,NATURAL WAY. NEW BORN SEX APPEAL

9066722b.jpgJUST A BEAUTIFUL MAN INSIDE OUT! SMART,WELL MANNERED,OPEN MINDED,HUMBLE..GOOD LOOKING MAN THAT COMES WITH THOSE QUALITIES ARE RARE

m_51097387c783d312bc760406e3894fc1.jpgAS YOU ALL KNOW..I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING THIS GENTLEMEN AND I CAN BOLDLY SAY HE'S ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING MEN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE IN PERSON ANDDD THE MOST FLAWLESS SKIN I'VE EVER SEEN,PERIOD

ONLY THESE 4 FOR ME

you're adorable :blush:

Thank you, Rochester.

*Pinches your booty* :blush:

I don't know why that child keeps getting his hopes up. -_-

Because I know you'll give up the booty day. :excited:

You'll end up smushing, just wait and see :whistle: You'll tell him to leave when it's over and it will be the best night of his life -_-

You mean the best night of Austineisha's life. :rolleyes:

chris-brown-apology.jpg

5. Chris Brown ( We would have angry sex since we both the same sign taurus :) I would love to give it up to him)

soulja-boy-tattoo-03.jpg

4. Soulja Boy (I just want to drill his hole and put his legs all the way back hes so cute I would love to dominate him)

trey-songz-08072010.jpg

3. Trey Songz (He looks innocent but just such a nasty person I love scorps we can have a verse relatationship)

sexyusher.jpg

2. Usher (My first guy crush his sex appeal is crazy we would have a verse relationship)

laz-alonso.jpg?w=484

1. laz alonso (to me hes what a man should be he can do whatever he wants to me sexually)

Prince - I want to hear what he sounds like during sex

Vin Diesel - some good rough sweaty sex

Chris "Beat em down" Brown - he looks like he can eat the pussy until he burps

Method Man - thug lovin...plus I love his voice lol

Richard Gere!!!! - *cums*

I have you know you'll be fucking a DL thug. He does like pussy but he likes BOIPUSS too.

Archived