TOP 5 celebrities you would fuck

Xtraordinary Xternal

That'll never happen. How can I have sex with a cartoon character? :unsure:

just look at it this way, bill's mouth and anus can go as deep as you imagine them to be :blush:

you can even erase his mouth as you're slamming his bussy mercilessly to shut him up :whistle:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chris-brown-apology.jpg

5. Chris Brown ( We would have angry sex since we both the same sign taurus :) I would love to give it up to him)

soulja-boy-tattoo-03.jpg

4. Soulja Boy (I just want to drill his hole and put his legs all the way back hes so cute I would love to dominate him)

trey-songz-08072010.jpg

3. Trey Songz (He looks innocent but just such a nasty person I love scorps we can have a verse relatationship)

sexyusher.jpg

2. Usher (My first guy crush his sex appeal is crazy we would have a verse relationship)

laz-alonso.jpg?w=484

1. laz alonso (to me hes what a man should be he can do whatever he wants to me sexually)

Good choices, with the exception of soulja boy. -_- Well actually, he is cute...but that's terrible pic of him. >_<:lol:

I have you know you'll be fucking a DL thug. He does like pussy but he likes BOIPUSS too.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That'll never happen. How can I have sex with a cartoon character? :unsure:

Don't start! :sigh:

*giggles* :blush:

no hun, yours -_-

Why would it be the best night of my life? :rolleyes: I could be so good in bed that it would be the best night of his life. :shifty:

just look at it this way, bill's mouth and anus can go as deep as you imagine them to be :blush:

you can even erase his mouth as you're slamming his bussy mercilessly to shut him up :whistle:

Nobody is "slamming" this "bussy"

I don't give up the booty....anymore. :shifty:

Funny how Hosea aka Malik is getting all this praise now but back when I made a thread of who's hott between Malik and Derwin ..the majority was praising #TEAMDERWIN :rolleyes:

When did you make that thread? :unsure:

I only got into "The Game" recently...like a few months before it came to BET. I would always pick Hosea... He is fine as hell! :excited:

Why would it be the best night of my life? :rolleyes: I could be so good in bed that it would be the best night of his life. :shifty:

Nobody is "slamming" this "bussy"

I don't give up the booty....anymore. :shifty:

he'd probably only agree to it because you happened to be there, and he'd be bored throughout -_- and you'd probably cum in like 2 minutes -_-

right :filenails:

Ummm, I'd rather not. I'm just not attracted to cartoon characters in any way.

I'm not a cartoon character... :sigh:

he'd probably only agree to it because you happened to be there, and he'd be bored throughout -_- and you'd probably cum in like 2 minutes -_-

right :filenails:

Austineisha wants me, don't let him fool you....he desperately wants my paynis. :wub:

Untitled-22.gif

:rolleyes:

Archived