Who has the better music catologue overall ?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Right. Because songs like Get Me Bodied and Suga Mama are timeless....

No but most of her debut album and the "Beyonce" half of IA...SF can stand the test of time along with "Irreplaceable", "Flaws and All", "Listen", "Single Ladies" and "Sweet Dreams"...maybe even "Hello", "Scared of Lonely" and possibly "Deja Vu".

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but most of her debut album and the "Beyonce" half of IA...SF can stand the test of time along with "Irreplaceable", "Flaws and All", "Listen", "Single Ladies" and "Sweet Dreams"...maybe even "Hello", "Scared of Lonely" and possibly "Deja Vu".

:mellow:

Listen, Single Ladies and Irreplaceable are the only memorable songs you listed.

:umm: Besides that dreadful track named stupid in love i adore the whole album and it's vibe + visuals :fail:

It also has the best track Timberlake ever produced ... Cold Case Love :thumbdown:

It's my fave Rihallah album. It's damn near perfect.

I suppose you believe in the Illuminati as well.. :rolleyes:

-_-

Yes , followed by Wait Your Turn , Russian Roulette and Rockstar :thumbdown: I feel like playing it now :fail: but i won't :flipoff:

Give into her and play it.. :dance::yahoo:

I think CCL is my fave as well..the production, lyrical content and overall vibe is flawless. Still floored that Justin wrote that.

Give into her and play it.. :dance::yahoo:

I think CCL is my fave as well..the production, lyrical content and overall vibe is flawless. Still floored that Justin wrote that.

:thumbdown:<_< *plays James Blake to wash my soul*

It was a mistake, that's the only explanation -_- He also did good with Rehab though , i don't know why most people hate that track

Easily, Rihanna. I'm not a fan of either but I find Rihanna's music far more appealing and catchy. She showed more growth as an artist too. Oh, I mean she picked the right people to work on her albums.

Right. Because songs like Get Me Bodied and Suga Mama are timeless....

More like Rihanna's TEAM has shown more growth. Let's not act like Rihanna is involved in her career.

GMB is a classic R&B dance song. It still comes on in clubs. Let's not act.

More like Rihanna's TEAM has shown more growth. Let's not act like Rihanna is involved in her career.

GMB is a classic R&B dance song. It still comes on in clubs. Let's not act.

Hence why I said Oh, I mean she picked the right people to work on her albums. But the same can be said for Beyonce, as well.

:lmao: at GMB being a classic anything :lmao: Austin, log off...

Archived