Who has the better music catologue overall ?

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hence why I said Oh, I mean she picked the right people to work on her albums. But the same can be said for Beyonce, as well.

:lmao: at GMB being a classic anything :lmao: Austin, log off...

Ummm, Beyonce has writing and producing credits all over her albums. Does Rihanna?

DEAD @ GMB not being a classic R&B dance song. Girl DOWNE!

Rihanna came in at 17 she ranked higher than x-tina :lmao:

Welp, Beyonce beat Rihanna there.

Rolling Stone: 100 Best Songs of the Decade (2000-2009)

3. "Crazy In Love" (2003)

23. "Umbrella" (2007)

http://www.rockonthenet.com/archive/2009/rs100songs1.htm

Beysus FTW again.

Rihanna has done well for herself, but let's be honest...her catalog wont hold up 10 years down the road. She has 9 #1s and how many of them are actually memorable? How many of them have be ranked by critics? How many awards does she have for her actual ALBUM (not here for the Barbados Music Awards)? Have any other celebrities covered her songs in performances? Have her songs made any type of impact?

Rihanna has done well for herself, but let's be honest...her catalog wont hold up 10 years down the road. She has 9 #1s and how many of them are actually memorable? How many of them have be ranked by critics? How many awards does she have for her actual ALBUM (not here for the Barbados Music Awards)? Have any other celebrities covered her songs in performances? Have her songs made any type of impact?

Mandy Moore did Umbrella once :unsure::umm:

Rianna's catalogue wont hold up simply because she wont hold up. Shes not talented at anything & has just gone from worse to average in every aspect. Shes the next J.Lo. Yea sure shes changed up her hair, music & swag a bit & they've gone to #1, but what doesn't now a days?

Willosus did...and way better might I add.

im pretty sure they did. >_< i kinda dont know much about Glee or even want to. :thumbdown:

They've only did 4 good covers of songs...Britney's "Toxic" and "I'm A Slave 4 U", Marky Mark's "Good Vibrations" and Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills"...otherwise than that, they need to be sued for the murdering songs. I don't even want them to do a Janet episode :umm:

They've only did 4 good covers of songs...Britney's "Toxic" and "I'm A Slave 4 U", Marky Mark's "Good Vibrations" and Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills"...otherwise than that, they need to be sued for the murdering songs. I don't even want them to do a Janet episode :umm:

i dont either. :thumbdown:

Archived