LA Reid comments on Discipline & he and Janet's friendship

bzebabe

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Janet wanted RWU since she named the tour that? I know how sometimes janet can pick fucked up singles. RWU is a good song but wasn't a good follow up to feedback...

No, it was the other way around... Janet wanted Luv and LA wanted RWU...We just discussed this a few days ago in another thread. lol

*edit*

This is the thread I'm talking about

We start talking about the Luv/RWU situation on page 2.

OMG, COM IS THE WORST VIDEO EVER!

...and Janet paid for that video all by herself, because Virgin wouldn't give her the money. -_-

In retrospect, I think Janet should have did something simpler and had more dance it (I actually like the routine Gil and Ed Moore created for COM)...but Janet probably wanted a "big video"

...and Janet paid for that video all by herself, because Virgin wouldn't give her the money. -_-

In retrospect, I think Janet should have did something simpler and had more dance it (I actually like the routine Gil and Ed Moore created for COM)...but Janet probably wanted a "big video"

I know people hated the way Janet was dancing in that dress due to Gil's choreography :umm:

I know people hated the way Janet was dancing in that dress due to Gil's choreography :umm:

No they didn't. :rolleyes:

The routine was actually good, but it just wasn't a focus of the video...and it probably should have been. The whole thing should have been scaled down and possibly another video director (I don't see where the $2 million Hype William's spent went)

Archived