ROUND 3 IS HERE!!! .. WHO'S THE BETTER SINGER

janetDAYZ

18 members have voted

1. 1. who's a better singer

• Minnie Mouse
    • Nas BABYMAMA -whoever dat bitch is

D, I stopped tryin' to show you people :lol: the beauty of Kelis' vocals after y'all started goin insane with that Beyoncé vs. Ashitty, Amerie, Brandy & Monica nonsense :rolleyes:-_-

It's all good though: Kelis, Volta & I ALL remain UNBOTHERED by the results fuckery of this poll. :coffee:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was only giving you Concrete Rose to be nice but even you know the level of interest in Ashanti had fell to the wayside by then. The public was over her. Her 15 was simply up. Very parallel to how Ciara's career went. With each album less and less interest.

AGAIN..they did NOT have to give Beyonce credit! TOF..far as I know there was no pistols held to their heads as the interview was taking place. :lmao: You make it sound like they were forced to give it up to Beyonce. I already said they could have came with the "We don't know,so we cant really answer that". If anything that would have been a way to NOT give credit to a bitch you feel is winning by default AND you're avoiding speaking on ur legal issues.That would have been their BEST answer to cover BOTH grounds if they truly felt that way BUT they didn't.Why would they jump on Beyonce's pussy if they are her comp? It makes no sense.THEY SPOKE WHAT THEY FELT and from what they observed. They had a FRONT ROW seat to it all.You didn't.

No, they didn't have to acknowledge, but again it's obvious that Bey had a better year, and I'm assuming the reporter that conducted this interview actually mentioned Beyonce, trying to get a reaction from Ashanti and Irv, and they did what any one else would do in that position, and not give said reporter what they wanted, and in the end Bey did have a better year. However, as you've seen Irv felt certain way about what was going on which he didn't share at the time... trying to keep his working relationship with his parent label, again, just like janet...just because things are happening behind the scenes don't mean that you broadcast it to the world. Especially if you're trying to resolve the matter internally.

TOF isn't slow. He's just saying this because he doesn't want to give Bey credit for ending careers. He knows the truth but clearly doesn't want to admit it :filenails:

Stop co-signing! :sigh:

And you KNOW that I have a valid point in everything I've said. :rolleyes:

D, I stopped tryin' to show you people :lol: the beauty of Kelis' vocals after y'all started goin insane with that Beyoncé vs. Ashitty, Amerie, Brandy & Monica nonsense :rolleyes:-_-

It's all good though: Kelis, Volta & I ALL remain UNBOTHERED by the results fuckery of this poll. :coffee:

So is the public in regards to Kelis's presence :excited:

No, they didn't have to acknowledge, but again it's obvious that Bey had a better year, and I'm assuming the reporter that conducted this interview actually mentioned Beyonce, trying to get a reaction from Ashanti and Irv, and they did what any one else would do in that position, and not give said reporter what they wanted, and in the end Bey did have a better year. However, as you've seen Irv felt certain way about what was going on which he didn't share at the time... trying to keep his working relationship with his parent label, again, just like janet...just because things are happening behind the scenes don't mean that you broadcast it to the world. Especially if you're trying to resolve the matter internally.

If IRV did not FEEL that..he wouldn't have said that. You act like Irv is some soft ass nigga that don't wanna ruffle any feathers. Irv is VERY vocal,opinionated and can be offensive at times because thats just his nature.

And if you wanna start believing him saying it was Universals fault and blah blah blah...dont everyone start pointing fingers when something fails SIMPLY because they're so desperately tryna find something to lean the fail on aside from themselves.We've seen this time and time again in the industry. And if he didnt say it AT THAT SPECIFIC time then we can't speculate if thats how he felt AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME.Im not gonna speculate and neither should you because it can't completely back up your claim.That was a statement he made years later. I can only go by what was said at the time.Just like in court how circumstantial evidence is not always enough..you need PROOF. Thats the boat you're in with your stance because everything on surface looked find..you would have to prove that other shit underneath the surface was affecting Ashanti DIRECTLY.

If IRV did not FEEL that..he wouldn't have said that. You act like Irv is some soft ass nigga that don't wanna ruffle any feathers. Irv is VERY vocal,opinionated and can be offensive at times because thats just his nature.

And if you wanna start believing him saying it was Universals fault and blah blah blah...dont everyone start pointing fingers when something fails SIMPLY because they're so desperately tryna find something to lean the fail on aside from themselves.We've seen this time and time again in the industry. And if he didnt say it AT THAT SPECIFIC time then we can't speculate if thats how he felt AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME.Im not gonna speculate and neither should you because it can't completely back up your claim.That was a statement he made years later. I can only go by what was said at the time.Just like in court how circumstantial evidence is not always enough..you need PROOF. Thats the boat you're in with your stance because everything on surface looked find..you would have to prove that other shit underneath the surface was affecting Ashanti DIRECTLY.

Yes, Irv is cocky, we've already established that, but he's also a business man who knows good business... ranting and raving about what's going on internally with his company wouldn't have been a good look, and would've opened him up to alot more questions and taking the interview somewhere else ENTIRELY. So, what do you do? You play the game and pat your competitor on the back and say "you won this time." Neither he nor Ashanti had any reason to have animosity to Bey, so I'm sure they did mean what they said... and again, the reporter probably mentioned it looking for a reaction out of them, something to fuel a "diva war" but they handled the question professionally and gave Bey props for her success.

However, that doesn't mean the internal issues weren't there and that he and Ashanti CHOSE not to speak about them... Again, you don't necessarily broadcast everything that's happening behind the scenes. They call the music biz the game for a reason, you gotta know how and when to play your hand. Unfortunately, for Irv and Ashanti the hand they were dealt sucked... lol

I was just joking..it was an oppurtunity for me to throw a cheap shot in there :excited:

You threw it in there nicely, I didn't see it coming :lol: She did get worked in here, but I expected that. I'm just glad that some who felt Kelis didn't possess vocal ability have changed their minds after checking out some of the videos Volta and I posted ^_^ that's whassup.

Archived