janetDAYZ

18 members have voted

1. 1. who's a better singer

• Minnie Mouse
    • Nas BABYMAMA -whoever dat bitch is

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad that interview was BEFORE hand. :lmao: Not to mention Beyonce even said Ne-Yo brought the song to her BEFORE "Irreplaceable" was even released. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBh1EMk-c#t=6m02s :lmao::fail:

The receipts are coming. IDK where FancyDancer is or what she's doing. :umm:

And as you can see Beyonce had label issues as well. So why didn't the lesser R&B girls capitalize on it and have success? Because Beyonce put them out of business. Also, as Henri pointed out, nobody remembers Ashanti's performance at the BET Awards in 2003. Why? Because Beyonce outshined her. It had nothing to do with label issues. Brandy was already on her way out, Beyonce just pushed her out the door. Same with Mya and the rest of them.

Too bad that interview was BEFORE hand. :lmao: Not to mention Beyonce even said Ne-Yo brought the song to her BEFORE "Irreplaceable" was even released. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBh1EMk-c#t=6m02s :lmao::fail:

And as you can see Beyonce had label issues as well. So why didn't the lesser R&B girls capitalize on it and have success? Because Beyonce put them out of business. Also, as Henri pointed out, nobody remembers Ashanti's performance at the BET Awards in 2003. Why? Because Beyonce outshined her. It had nothing to do with label issues. Brandy was already on her way out, Beyonce just pushed her out the door. Same with Mya and the rest of them.

martin.gif

Too bad the interview was done before what? Before she gave another interivew claiming credit for the song lyrics and that she wrote it to empower women?

Still waiting...

2ljl1lg.jpg

I hope your fellow Beyonce stan finds those receipts. :coffee:

There is a DIFFERENCE between the label telling an artist there are no hits on a project, and then changing their position and supporting said artist... and an artist's label being investigated by the FBI, it's owner eventually charged criminally, and worst of all the parent label/major distributor doesn't renew it's contract with the artist's label. Which one is going to adversely effect an artists career? I'll let you decide... :coffee:

Beyonce having the better performance one night or the better year with a release does not mean she ended someone's career. There is room for everybody to have success...and again, you can't say what have happened with Ashanti because the playing field wasn't leveled...

As I said, it's cute to "ki-ki" with the girls about your favs, but you can't realistically believe Beyonce or anyone else killed someone's career. Not when careers suffer low points all the times. It's silly.

martin.gif

Still co-signing... :bored:

The interview was doing BEFORE Beyonce said she wrote "Irreplaceable". She gave Ne-Yo credit. Stop disputing facts.

Ashanti hasn't had a hit since DIL. Brandy hasn't had a hit since AFY. Amerie hasn't had a hit since Usher went diamond. Mya hasn't had a hit since the Twin Towers were still standing. They've all released albums and singles and yet they've had no success. Beyonce put an end to them.

And when they come out again and still don't have any success, what's gonna be your excuse? Label issues? No radio support? Lack of fans?

The interview was doing BEFORE Beyonce said she wrote "Irreplaceable". She gave Ne-Yo credit. Stop disputing facts.

Ashanti hasn't had a hit since DIL. Brandy hasn't had a hit since AFY. Amerie hasn't had a hit since Usher went diamond. Mya hasn't had a hit since the Twin Towers were still standing. They've all released albums and singles and yet they've had no success. Beyonce put an end to them.

And when they come out again and still don't have any success, what's gonna be your excuse? Label issues? No radio support? Lack of fans?

But she did give an interview claiming credit for the song, which led to Neyo's response. Correct? :excited: Still waiting...

2gws1mq.jpg

Yes, Ashanti hasn't had a bonafied hit since DIL...but the circumstances with Murder Inc begin in 2003, just before the release of Chapter II. That's the reason I've been mentioning it over and over, all of the drama that took place effect Ashanti's career and left her without an even playing field. Therefore you can't really say what would have happened if all of that hadn't took place.

If Brandy has been having issues since the AFY era how can you attribute that to Beyonce?

Mya.... no still knows what happened to her. -_-

I don't believe Amerie ever found her footing to any major extent, but I would have to go back and research it.

Again, you attributing things that happened in the industry concerning certain artists, and other artists falling off or not catching on with the public (which happens ALL THE TIME) to Beyonce's solo success. That's silly.

Beysus never took credit for the lyrics to "Irreplaceable", nor did she act like she wrote the entire song. That's what YOUR dumb ass took out of it, and what you say ultimately doesn't mean shit to shit.

She said "I wrote this song," and she did. So did Shaffer Smith (Ne-Yo, for the idiots), Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sean Garrett, Espen Lind, and Amund Bjørklund. And Ne-Yo spoke up about it because Ne-Yo is thirsty (which is why every time someone sings a song he wrote, he ends up singing it himself somewhere down the line). And even HIS thirsty ass said "it wasn't that big a deal." Therefore, I don't understand why the dumb ******s continue to MAKE a big deal out of IT, FIVE YEARS LATER.

Shut up.

I have to go for now, but I'll be back later on to snatch your wigs!

...and yes, I'm talking to you Hendrika and Austineisha :coffee:

Nite. :blush:

Constantly saying I'm "co-signing" doesn't equal wig snatching :sigh: You know...I think Willosus did some brain damage to you after she scalped you with her "Whip My Hair" video after you were talking about it was going to be like Raven's "That's What Little Girls Are Made Of" video.

But she did give an interview claiming credit for the song, which led to Neyo's response. Correct? :excited: Still waiting...

2gws1mq.jpg

Yes, Ashanti hasn't had a bonafied hit since DIL...but the circumstances with Murder Inc begin in 2003, just before the release of Chapter II. That's the reason I've been mentioning it over and over, all of the drama that took place effect Ashanti's career and left her without an even playing field. Therefore you can't really say what would have happened if all of that hadn't took place.

If Brandy has been having issues since the AFY era how can you attribute that to Beyonce?

Mya.... no still knows what happened to her. -_-

I don't believe Amerie ever found her footing to any major extent, but I would have to go back and research it.

Again, you attributing things that happened in the industry concerning certain artists, and other artists falling off or not catching on with the public (which happens ALL THE TIME) to Beyonce's solo success. That's silly.

I see you STILL hold season tickets for a play called "DENIAL"

TOF. EXCUSES..EXCUSES..EXCUSES..

You promote to sell records,right? You do interviews,perform on shows,etc. Ashanti DID ALL OF THESE THINGS! Your logic is flawed because you dont have a direct connection of how the investigation HURT Ashanti. Your stance would ONLY make sense if we seen little to no promotion. BUT IT DID NOT STOP! FACE FACTS. YOU WANNA SPECULATE BUT WANT TO IGNORE FACTS? NO. You would have never known ANYTHING was being investigated in regards to Murder Inc because they kept business MOVING. What are you not getting?The public/consumers buy according to what they see and hear. We heard and seen Ashanti EVERYWHERE. We heard her in heavy rotation on the radio along with Beyonce.We seen her videos being played heavily along with Beyonce. We seen her perform at alot of the SAME events and award shows as Beyonce. So wtf does the investigation have to do with ANY OF THAT? NOTHING..you wanna know why becuz to the public Ashanti was PRESENT. And quit ignoring the fact of Gotti and Ashanti ADMITTING themselves..that it was Bee's TIME and thats why Ashanti got put on da back burner. SHE ADMITTED THIS.GOTTI ADMITTED THIS. You really sound ridiculous right now. The fact that its coming from their mouths and you're still tryna say it was something else... :wacko::censored::wtf:

Archived