ROUND 3 IS HERE!!! .. WHO'S THE BETTER SINGER

janetDAYZ

18 members have voted

1. 1. who's a better singer

• Minnie Mouse
    • Nas BABYMAMA -whoever dat bitch is

Ne-Yo also said Beyonce co-wrote "Irreplaceable". And yet still, Invalid. Irrelevant. Irrefutable.

Stop picking and choosing when it's convenient for you to believe Beyonce and when it's not.

Once again, the numbers don't lie. Beyonce put an end to ALL of them. Beyonce had label issues with DIL AND B'day. Yet she still promoted and shelled out her own money to promote her projects. The other girls could never.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

Once again, it's quite hypocritical to say Beyonce didn't end careers, but will turn around and say Janet did. Stop the bull.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ne-Yo also said Beyonce co-wrote "Irreplaceable". And yet still, Invalid. Irrelevant. Irrefutable.

Stop picking and choosing when it's convenient for you to believe Beyonce and when it's not.

Once again, the numbers don't lie. Beyonce put an end to ALL of them. Beyonce had label issues with DIL AND B'day. Yet she still promoted and shelled out her own money to promote her projects. The other girls could never.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

Once again, it's quite hypocritical to say Beyonce didn't end careers, but will turn around and say Janet did. Stop the bull.

"Apparently Beyoncé was at a show somewhere and right before the song came on she said, 'I wrote this for my girls' and then the song came on. ... The song is a co-write. I wrote the lyrics, I wrote all the lyrics. Beyoncé helped me with the melodies and the harmonies and the vocal arrangement and that makes it a co-write. Meaning my contribution and her contribution made that song what it is." - Neyo

Beyonce made no mention of helping with melodies and harmonies and actually talked about writing the damn song itself, lyrics and everything.

I'm not picking and choosing anything, you quoted a STAN who CLAIMS Beyonce said something... :crazy:

Again, do you see the double negative? :coffee:

Once again, that's not how labels work... the artist doesn't promote itself. It's a partnership between the label and the artist, and the support from the label is VITAL.

She didn't end careers it's silly to attribute what happens in the industry all the time to one artist's success.

"Beyoncé helped me with the melodies and the harmonies and the vocal arrangement and that makes it a co-write." Point. Set. Game. You lose.

Ok, now when I bring the receipts of the interview where Beyonce said she had to get her lawyers, what defense will you have?

"Beyoncé helped me with the melodies and the harmonies and the vocal arrangement and that makes it a co-write." Point. Set. Game. You lose.

Ok, now when I bring the receipts of the interview where Beyonce said she had to get her lawyers, what defense will you have?

Beyonce talked about the song as if she wrote the whole thing herself. Not that she helped with melodies, harmonies, or that it was even a damn co-write. Hence, why Neyo spoke about it the issue.

What now?

I can't hear you?

2ljl1lg.jpg

If the interview exists as this stan claims, I'll consider it when you post it. :coffee: Even then, considering Bey's track record, I wouldn't take everything she says as the truth. :coffee:

Because I used a different link. :D

It's the same damn thing.... You :fail:

Obviously that should tell you there's more to songwriting then just writing lyrics. You still lose.

*goes to get receipts*

And the other lesser R&B girls STILL don't have a career.

She claimed to write the whole song...specifically the lyrics (which she had NOTHING to do with).

I'm still waiting..

2ljl1lg.jpg

I hope you find those receipt, and again, considering Bey's track record I wouldn't put much faith in what she says. :coffee:

And that has nothing to do with Beyonce's solo success. :coffee:

kim952.gif

Stop stealing my gifs :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::thumbdown::umm:

Ne-Yo said she cowrote it. Stop arguing the facts.

I'm waiting for FancyDancer on Beysus World to deliver the goods. :shifty:

And you will believe it. Only stupid people believe ANYONE would lie about a legal matter.

Beyonce spoke about it as if she wrote the whole damn song, which is why he commented on the issue from the start... still waiting...

2ljl1lg.jpg

I hope he delivers these goods. :coffee:

I don't have to believe anything, but I'll what for these supposed receipts.

Once again, Ne-Yo said she co-wrote the song. Stop trying dispute the facts.

And you will believe it. Because you won't have any receipts to counter it. :dance:

Once again, Beyonce talked about the song as if she wrote the whole damn thing... still waiting

2ljl1lg.jpg

I'll consider giving your receipts consideration when you post them. :coffee:

Archived