Lady Gaga shades lip syncers.

art

"I never lip sync, I never have lip synced and I never will. And as long as you’re paying money to buy a ticket to see my show, I’m not gonna waste your God damn time watching some bitch lip sync or wave through a HBO special."

Kii! What a pretentious bitch! :lmao:

or wave through a HBO special.

I guess the shade is aimed at Stiffney...

*pulls out bifocals*

i would rather pay to see a good show then someone who dances awkward as hell, i figure as long as ive seen u sing live before and know u can actually sing, i have no prob watching u lip sync, but u better be putting on a good damn show to make me not notice and janet is the only one that takes a step further and mixes live with lip and rerecords vocals

my badd..........................i forgot...............was that the HBO special where she had on the Elvis Outfit In promo photos ?? :unsure::coffee:

Yup ...its funny becuz I always thought the "Elvis" Las Vegas show was the one she did for Showtime ..but apparently not

I think RIHALLAH and Switch got confused because they thought she's only done ONE special ..I dont think they knew she's done two

:

i completely forgot............................i don't even watch that dvd...................i watch the IN THE ZONE dvd special that was on channel ABC :lol

Archived