The What's For Lunch? or Dinner? or Breakfast? Thread

GA...

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is up with you and all these different varieties of pancakes?! :asham:

Sounding all delicious and shit :rolleyes:

LoL it started as a experiment cause I had a huge bottle of Dissarino my mom had got me for X-mas and I had gotten a cupcake one time with Ammeretto in it that woulda made you slap your own momma it was so good. So I was like well fuck imma try some in pancakes and it turned out delicious. Then I started putting other kindsa draink in them. I have been wanting to try some sugar free brownies with Ameretto too cause my mom is diabetic I wanted to make her something.

i'm eating shrimp and scallops tossed in a garlic and ginger sauce served with a cheesy garlic bread....my uncle cooked this shit down honey...lawd hammercy and he brought over enough for 2 damn meals, which means my ass will be eating again before this night is over lol

i'm eating shrimp and scallops tossed in a garlic and ginger sauce served with a cheesy garlic bread....my uncle cooked this shit down honey...lawd hammercy and he brought over enough for 2 damn meals, which means my ass will be eating again before this night is over lol

Damn that sounds dirty!!! I just finished eating but id chop that up if that was here :lol: