Effrem I have some questions for you about your Xtube account

JoeJoe

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really afraid of liquor, I just honestly don't like the taste and I don't like to feel "buzzed" or lose even the slightest bit of control. I can be the life of the party without all of that. Give me a few sips of some orange juice and I'm the king of the club B)

Yeeeah "pisces" have dynamite personalities & love 2 talk/have conversations :excited::thumbup:

Untitled-179.gif

You want my paynis :blush:

Sucking is the only thing i can do with that. thats not going no where near my hole....well maybe after a few drinks and taking acid..

We all know you would have your booty up in the air in secs if he offered it to you :rolleyes:

EDIT! I meant wasn't....he said it wasn't his account.

Once again, Hendrika is serving stale tea :sigh:

Untitled-79.gif

I've already seen the video....way back in 2009. I just didn't feel the need to say anything.

Well we had ALREADY discussed it BACK THEN when we first discovered the account anyway..and I believe it was actually BROUGHT to Effrem's attention and that when the "my girlfriend" story came about. Joe is just bringing up things that we've already been over.

Well we had ALREADY discussed it BACK THEN when we first discovered the account anyway..and I believe it was actually BROUGHT to Effrem's attention and that when the "my girlfriend" story came about. Joe is just bringing up things that we've already been over.

Okaaaaaaay

x1acya.jpg

But we all know Joejoe's ass is always late. This is him at his worse. Three years late Joe? :umm: Really? :umm:

Archived