• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MEMBERSHIPS.gif

Btw, thanks for the shade, TOF

:asham:

Okaaaaaaay

x1acya.jpg

But we all know Joejoe's ass is always late. This is him at his worse. Three years late Joe? :umm: Really? :umm:

Like I said before. This was just brought to my attention cause someone talked about seeing his dick and I was like "How the hell did you see Effrem's dick?" and then later someone hit my inbox with a link to his xtube account. :rolleyes:

JoeJoe how are u this many years late but this thread has me laughing after a night of djing and drankin lol

yall need to leave him alone str8 bi gay or "str8" it dont matter...he cool ppl to me

Hell yeah he's cool. To this day I would've never known cause I really don't care what people do in or out of bed but when I saw what was on that account :ph34r:

Start over cause I'm not about to read 10 pages AnnoyingCamAds.gif

Hi Effrem :wave:

You give off vibes too sometimes mr donnie craig... Dont think I forgot about the siggy you had of him and u together <_<

Don't come for Lyrical, you ole bully! <_<

But when he finally realizes he is gay Im first in line to pop his cherry. :blush:

Don't come for Lyrical, you ole bully! <_<

But when he finally realizes he is gay Im first in line to pop his cherry. :blush:

I didn't come for him.. just saying it was kinda odd on the old forum he wasn't there alot... but I do remember the siggy... (cause it was photoshopped bad)

I like him just odd he flipped the script... I think I know why... he thinking about his singing career and killed that openly gay shit off.

U such a whore... lol :lmao:

You give off vibes too sometimes mr donnie craig... Dont think I forgot about the siggy you had of him and u together <_<

This?

That's an old remix of his song I did and he's on the chorus? <_< If you're getting vibes from this, then I don't know what to tell ya :coffee:

I didn't come for him.. just saying it was kinda odd on the old forum he wasn't there alot... but I do remember the siggy... (cause it was photoshopped bad)

I like him just odd he flipped the script... I think I know why... he thinking about his singing career and killed that openly gay shit off.

U such a whore... lol :lmao:

:blink: I never portrayed a gay male on the forum, ever. :lol: I think you're getting me confused with someone else, bruh.

Archived