COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Shawn1814

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets keep in mind...MOST women start to soften up as they grow into womanhood. I can't think of ANY female who didn't start embracing their fem and sexier side. This happens to tom boys..look at Janet,Aaliyah ...Alicia is just like them

You giving miss keys way to much credit. :coffee:

And Janet and Aaliyah were never Butch. Janet was always cute and feminine, even when she was covered from head to toe. Aaliyah was a tomboy in the way that she dressed, but her mannerisms were always soft. Akeys sounded like a dude and carried herself like one back in 2001. wasn't shit feminine about her.

You giving miss keys way to much credit. :coffee:

And Janet and Aaliyah were never Butch. Janet was always cute and feminine, even when she was covered from head to toe. Aaliyah was a tomboy in the way that she dressed, but her mannerisms were always soft. Akeys sounded like a dude and carried herself like one back in 2001. wasn't shit feminine about her.

Where? I really don't ever think Alicia looked, acted, sounded, or carried herself like a dude. Y'all must have very feminine visuals of masculinity :blink:

Where? I really don't ever think Alicia looked, acted, sounded, or carried herself like a dude. Y'all must have very feminine visuals of masculinity :blink:

You don't remember Lyrical..when she first came out? When that bitch would go and accept an award on stage..I would think Biggie was here all over again...she definately gave you butch dyke

You don't remember Lyrical..when she first came out? When that bitch would go and accept an award on stage..I would think Biggie was here all over again...she definately gave you butch dyke at first

:lmao: See, everyone used to say that, but I didn't really see it. Sure, I thought she was hard, but she never really screamed lesbian or dyke to me. I thought she just carried herself with a rapper's swagger. Especially on the "Fallin' (Remix)" with Busta & Rampage. More thuggish than Lezzie McGuire to me -_-

:lmao: See, everyone used to say that, but I didn't really see it. Sure, I thought she was hard, but she never really screamed lesbian or dyke to me. I thought she just carried herself with a rapper's swagger. Especially on the "Fallin' (Remix)" with Busta & Rampage. More thuggish than Lezzie McGuire to me -_-

chile A Keys was as butch as they come...like she would just run up and take the pussy...you just liked the butch dyke in her that's all lol

Thats a good way of putting it...but thats probably why it came off as butch dyke to some ppl becuz rappers/hip hop is so identified with masculine/alpha characteristiscs..

You don't remember Lyrical..when she first came out? When that bitch would go and accept an award on stage..I would think Biggie was here all over again...she definately gave you butch dyke

I hate you!!!!! >_<:lmao:

really? :blink: I thought she couldn't have been any more of a lesbian if she had a "place pussy here" across her top lip in permanent marker and her name was Bulltella Dykerton

Thats a good way of putting it...but thats probably why it came off as butch dyke to some ppl becuz rappers/hip hop is so identified with masculine/alpha characteristiscs..

That's actually fair enough, those characteristics are usually associate with males. I think her physical appearance just completely blocked any thought of her being anything other than straight for me. She looked all fresh faced and innocent to me, like a little girl.

really? :blink: I thought she couldn't have been any more of a lesbian if she had a "place pussy here" across her top lip in permanent marker and her name was Bulltella Dykerton

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Daaaaamn! :lol: I didn't get that from her at all. You're crazy for that one though, :lmao:

receipts?

My word is my receipt. :filenails:

Folks wasn't checking for ralphie back in the day. But I always told him how good he looked and how sexy he was. :blush::wub:

of course most of these conversations took place in my head. :unsure:

But they still took place! <_<

Archived