COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Shawn1814

idk wtf we are lol. I know what we used to be. Its like we're sooooooo much closer now. We text everyday like I said. Its like we do just about everything together. Going to the mall, out to eat, movies, chillin' at my place, hell we're even going to see Janet together in SF on April 20th and one of his favorite Janet songs is "Call On Me" he loves it. We're both sarcastic with each other but mostly in a playful way. We make each other laugh and we're always telling each other "I love you"(in person or text) or "I miss you"(always through text). We're not involved and he just wrote on his facebook "I think I want a boyfriend I don't wanna be single". Its crazy cause his baby's mom texts him all the time and calls although she lives an hour and a half away. Me on the other hand I don't mind being single. I recently had to turn down an 18yr old :ph34r:

nose-bleed-gif1.gif

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is about ralphie not about u <_<

I know but I brought over the quote from Dayz when he asked me last night but I was too sleepy to write and I went to bed so therefore I carried it on over here :rolleyes: and who said i'm gay anyway. I'm talking about friendship :coffee:

idk wtf we are lol. I know what we used to be. Its like we're sooooooo much closer now. We text everyday like I said. Its like we do just about everything together. Going to the mall, out to eat, movies, chillin' at my place, hell we're even going to see Janet together in SF on April 20th and one of his favorite Janet songs is "Call On Me" he loves it. We're both sarcastic with each other but mostly in a playful way. We make each other laugh and we're always telling each other "I love you"(in person or text) or "I miss you"(always through text). We're not involved and he just wrote on his facebook "I think I want a boyfriend I don't wanna be single". Its crazy cause his baby's mom texts him all the time and calls although she lives an hour and a half away. Me on the other hand I don't mind being single. I recently had to turn down an 18yr old :ph34r:

Then why not just go ahead and be together ...are you afraid? What is the problem ..you frustrate me .. :umm:

I been stop reading his stories because hes really a hot mess... he gonna wait until they all old and unattractive... Its gonna be like broke back mountain or something.

:lmao:. Awww leave him alone :lol:.

I been stop reading his stories because hes really a hot mess... he gonna wait until they all old and unattractive... Its gonna be like broke back mountain or something.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Joe really does takes me back to highschool tho ....no sign of being an ADULT in his situations .. :umm:

Then why not just go ahead and be together ...are you afraid? What is the problem ..you frustrate me .. :umm:

well we've already been down that route before we were this close. This was about maybe 2yrs ago and he was younger and I don't think he was ready and neither was I. Now I know I can handle a relationship but idk if I want one with him. What I do know is that whether he has a man or not he's always gonna hit me up. Its like we're bestfriends. Idk how to say it but you ever have a relationship with someone and then y'all break up on good terms and y'all end up closer than ever and still do stuff like y'all together? I mean we'll go out to the club together and he'll get hit on or dancing with someone else and I do the same. IDK its kinda weird.

Archived