COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Shawn1814

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well we've already been down that route before we were this close. This was about maybe 2yrs ago and he was younger and I don't think he was ready and neither was I. Now I know I can handle a relationship but idk if I want one with him. What I do know is that whether he has a man or not he's always gonna hit me up. Its like we're bestfriends. Idk how to say it but you ever have a relationship with someone and then y'all break up on good terms and y'all end up closer than ever and still do stuff like y'all together? I mean we'll go out to the club together and he'll get hit on or dancing with someone else and I do the same. IDK its kinda weird.

ur still in love with him

:lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Joe really does takes me back to highschool tho ....no sign of being an ADULT in his situations .. :umm:

Oh no see I would get them both drunk and force them to fuck and get it over with... because I can't deal with this... I did that to some of my straight friends... My male friend feeling this girl and she feeling him but they wanna play dumb well guess who got them drunk? They ended up fucking in the car once I was finished with them.

well we've already been down that route before we were this close. This was about maybe 2yrs ago and he was younger and I don't think he was ready and neither was I. Now I know I can handle a relationship but idk if I want one with him. What I do know is that whether he has a man or not he's always gonna hit me up. Its like we're bestfriends. Idk how to say it but you ever have a relationship with someone and then y'all break up on good terms and y'all end up closer than ever and still do stuff like y'all together? I mean we'll go out to the club together and he'll get hit on or dancing with someone else and I do the same. IDK its kinda weird.

NO! :blink:

Oh no see I would get them both drunk and force them to fuck and get it over with... because I can't deal with this... I did that to some of my straight friends... My male friend feeling this girl and she feeling him but they wanna play dumb well guess who got them drunk? They ended up fucking in the car once I was finished with them.

mmmmm...sounds hott...you should have participated :shifty:

ur still in love with him

:lol:

how? :unsure: I will say we love each other more now than before and as close friends but a little extra. Idk how the hell to explain it. I'm at a loss for words but shit he hits me up usually always before I hit him up. IDK I usually always wait for my friends to hit me up first to hangout or whatever. I even told him before i'm surprised we've kept in contact this long but then again once someone gets to know me its more than likely we'll eventually keep in contact. I'm just a likeable and loveable guy.

how? :unsure: I will say we love each other more now than before and as close friends but a little extra. Idk how the hell to explain it. I'm at a loss for words but shit he hits me up usually always before I hit him up. IDK I usually always wait for my friends to hit me up first to hangout or whatever. I even told him before i'm surprised we've kept in contact this long but then again once someone gets to know me its more than likely we'll eventually keep in contact. I'm just a likeable and loveable guy.

im only teasing

its nice having close friendships like that...changes u

u'll probably end up together

NO! :blink:

well you won't understand how it is lol and Joe is only 20 anyway

JoeJoe, dont waste ur time on this stupidity

Take it from someone who has wasted time

Me & this guy had this thing for like years....now I think back...what a waste of my fucking time.

Well Joe and I already um lol yeah. :ph34r:

Now the wasting my time this was with Rafiel. This boy plays games and he knows what he's doing but the game ended last year and he don't like the results cause he don't get the kinds of attention nor things from me like he used to haha. I don't even look at him like that no more. I just see him as a friend but that may be over too since we haven't spoken since Feb. 6th :coffee:

Archived