COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Shawn1814

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are ya'll involved?..what is goin on in ur lovelife...u have the most bizarre "lovelife" on the forum...too many damn smoke & mirrors. You see how Ralph's was very CLEAR of what is currently goin on in his..urs is never like that. :lol:

idk wtf we are lol. I know what we used to be. Its like we're sooooooo much closer now. We text everyday like I said. Its like we do just about everything together. Going to the mall, out to eat, movies, chillin' at my place, hell we're even going to see Janet together in SF on April 20th and one of his favorite Janet songs is "Call On Me" he loves it. We're both sarcastic with each other but mostly in a playful way. We make each other laugh and we're always telling each other "I love you"(in person or text) or "I miss you"(always through text). We're not involved and he just wrote on his facebook "I think I want a boyfriend I don't wanna be single". Its crazy cause his baby's mom texts him all the time and calls although she lives an hour and a half away. Me on the other hand I don't mind being single. I recently had to turn down an 18yr old :ph34r:

What was ur first time like with a dude? Were you nervous..or just str8 up READY! :devil: Was it awkward?...did you like it? or ... :unsure:

i was ready, i wasnt nervous bc i was tipsy lol but he was making noise and shit he told me to stop mad times bc he couldnt breathe and he said he didnt expect all tht from me bc i look shy lol

idk wtf we are lol. I know what we used to be. Its like we're sooooooo much closer now. We text everyday like I said. Its like we do just about everything together. Going to the mall, out to eat, movies, chillin' at my place, hell we're even going to see Janet together in SF on April 20th and one of his favorite Janet songs is "Call On Me" he loves it. We're both sarcastic with each other but mostly in a playful way. We make each other laugh and we're always telling each other "I love you"(in person or text) or "I miss you"(always through text). We're not involved and he just wrote on his facebook "I think I want a boyfriend I don't wanna be single". Its crazy cause his baby's mom texts him all the time and calls although she lives an hour and a half away. Me on the other hand I don't mind being single. I recently had to turn down an 18yr old :ph34r:

This is about ralphie not about u <_<

Archived