COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Shawn1814

Do you like aggressive butch bitches like alicia keys?

You think Alicia is aggressive and butch? :blink:

I think Alicia is niiice, but not necessarily "my type". The type that catches my eye would be a Christina Milian, Aaliyah, or Drew Sidora. But I'm not picky, beauty comes in all types.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Alicia is niiice, but not necessarily "my type". The type that catches my eye would be a Christina Milian, Aaliyah, or Drew Sidora. But I'm not picky, beauty comes in all types.

Alicia is a butch

See I wouldn't think Alicia was my type but after the last era I can honestly say she is :). She's beautiful in a non Hollywood way if you get me?

well you won't understand how it is lol and Joe is only 20 anyway

Well Joe and I already um lol yeah. :ph34r:

Now the wasting my time this was with Rafiel. This boy plays games and he knows what he's doing but the game ended last year and he don't like the results cause he don't get the kinds of attention nor things from me like he used to haha. I don't even look at him like that no more. I just see him as a friend but that may be over too since we haven't spoken since Feb. 6th :coffee:

I love it how u remember the date LMAO

I can't with ppl who play games...

I love it how u remember the date LMAO

I can't with ppl who play games...

well Rafi ain't talking to me cause supposedly I disrespected him and hurt his feeling so damn bad that he doesn't know how the friendship is gonna be. He just don't know that at this point idgaf no more so its whatever. I don't play games but i'm better at games than he is and I even had to prove it to him and he didn't like it. He can sit back and pout all he wants to but his 24yr old ass needs to grow the hell up. Joe is only 20 but when it comes to understanding shit Joe is more mature than Rafiel

well Rafi ain't talking to me cause supposedly I disrespected him and hurt his feeling so damn bad that he doesn't know how the friendship is gonna be. He just don't know that at this point idgaf no more so its whatever. I don't play games but i'm better at games than he is and I even had to prove it to him and he didn't like it. He can sit back and pout all he wants to but his 24yr old ass needs to grow the hell up. Joe is only 20 but when it comes to understanding shit Joe is more mature than Rafiel

1y7e2p.gif

Archived