COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Shawn1814

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHat does a top act like? lol

well i'll say this...a lot less bitchy than a lot of people on this forum act and overreact. sorry, wasnt trying to offend anyone, just got the bottom vibe from most of the ones that i know on this forum...i couldn't imagine some of the people on here as tops...

well i'll say this...a lot less bitchy than a lot of people on this forum act and overreact. sorry, wasnt trying to offend anyone, just got the bottom vibe from most of the ones that i know on this forum...i couldn't imagine some of the people on here as tops...

I just dont think you can generalize - some of the tops i know are complete bitches, and some of the bottoms I know are sweet and kind............but to be honest most gay guys I know are just normal human being like anyone else. I guess it depends on the types of people you hang around. Those super-bitchy plucked eyebrow camp as christmas bottoms really are a small minority on the gay scene here.

Slolove you are aware that there are MANY fem dudes who are tops,right? And there are MANY masc dude who are btms,right? The backing of your observation is...bizarre and inaccurate.

Congrats Ralphie I always knew but it wasn't any of my bizness to pull you out

This lifestyle can b frustrateing sometimes you have plenty of people here you can talk to includeing me

Slolove you are aware that there are MANY fem dudes who are tops,right? And there are MANY masc dude who are btms,right? The backing of your observation is...bizarre and inaccurate.

he has the set of mind that only masculine men (like himself) are tops... making bttms seems inferior to tops

much like people thinking woman are inferior to men

Archived