Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

Shit I did look like Santa....the thing is I always been a confidence person so whenever something was ever slightly off about me I was too conceited to realize it. :lol:

So if you were about to go out looking a hot mess and someone said "piepie those clothes dont look right" you would be like "bitch I look good" and carry on? haha

ANd no you didnt look like santa, you look cute.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and the rest of the men in this forum are responsible. I used to be a saint. But you sexy motherfuckers have turned me into the forum slut that I am now. :flipoff:

((I thought that was a certain Spanish singer that did that...)) :lmao::lmao:

You should have taken pics........

POST A FUCKING PIC ALREADY!!!! I haven't seen you in a while...But don't be posting pics with your fucking lips puckered either!

I actually took a pic with my lips puckered, making fun of my friends, And I ended up liking the pic. :ph34r:

I posted it on the "Post Your Picture" thread.

ur absolutely beautiful :blush:

I did...Then we went back stage... It was the first time I ever drank Long Island Iced Teas. :ph34r:

I love Long Island Ice Teas - Mojitos are my cocktail.......with fresh raspberries crushed in too - I get so dirty on them!

So he has big balls, is it all in proportion? :ph34r:

oh ok - they look exactly the same as the ones you had in your siggy a few years back LOL

wow - you dont age at all!

i do age! i'm 28 now! :lol: i'm trying to fight the good fight against time. well a few years ago i kept my head shaved, now i grow it out. the hair attracts different set of dudes.

i do age! i'm 28 now! :lol: i'm trying to fight the good fight against time. well a few years ago i kept my head shaved, now i grow it out. the hair attracts different set of dudes.

I don't have a choice....I have to shave my head lol

the problem is that on the gay scene a shaved head makes people think am a dirty whore, or a brazilian/latino barman.

Archived