Does....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband and his buddies and my gay friends were having a big assed discussion about cut vs uncut...lol

We were all drunk.

all of that is a dangerous mix, last time I got drunk with my lesbian roomate talking about body parts we ended up showing em and touching em :ph34r:

its only in the USA (and muslim countries) that most people are cut.

Im uncut and I love it. Much more sensitive. And if you keep yourself clean it doesnt smell, and once you are hard and the skin is back it looks the same as a cut dick minus the scars.

Ive had cut dick and uncut dick, and there really is not much difference. Now to be fair, I was once unfortunate enough to encounter someone who didnt keep himself clean and lets just say I wanted to pass out. But this is the exeption not the rule.

it's more sensitive? I did not know this :unsure: can they give me muh shit back? :filenails: I did not have a say in this I feel I shoulda had some say in this it's my paynis Mama

My husband and his buddies and my gay friends were having a big assed discussion about cut vs uncut...lol

We were all drunk.

Uncut all the way........its more sensitive! Thats according to 2 people I know who were circumsised later in life

it's more sensitive? I did not know this :unsure: can they give me muh shit back? :filenails: I did not have a say in this I feel I shoulda had some say in this it's my paynis Mama

it is because the skin on the head of the penis is very delicate so the nerves for feeling are much closer to the surface and are therefore stimulated more easily. Once you expose the head for a long period of time the skin on the head changes and becomes thicker and less sensitive. >_<

Some people say that its better to be cut because you can last longer which makes sex better. im sure its all relative and depends on the person......

it is because the skin on the head of the penis is very delicate so the nerves for feeling are much closer to the surface and are therefore stimulated more easily. Once you expose the head for a long period of time the skin on the head changes and becomes thicker and less sensitive. >_<

Some people say that its better to be cut because you can last longer which makes sex better. im sure its all relative and depends on the person......

I last a long time sometimes I don't come at all my dick needs to be more sensitive every bottom cums before I do except on the rare occasion it's so good I pop

Archived