Does....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't cum at all sometimes :mellow:

wow......... :unsure:

no I was told by this guy that was a regular fuck buddy years ago that I was thinking too much and needed to let go, it's all in my head who knows but often I don't cum, unless I do it myself, but when you used to doing it solo someone else there kinda disturbs things I have no problem coming alone :filenails:

no I was told by this guy that was a regular fuck buddy years ago that I was thinking too much and needed to let go, it's all in my head who knows but often I don't cum, unless I do it myself, but when you used to doing it solo someone else there kinda disturbs things I have no problem coming alone :filenails:

OMG I've had that problem 2 ! It's like i'm married to my right hand !

That's why i'm NEVER getting it done ! I'm to grown for that ish now lol and I love my dyack just the way it is ... :thumbup: plus quite afew guys tell me I have a nice dick so i'm happy with the way it is :excited:

Lemme see it you bitch!!! I'm a nurse...I'll decide if it's a nice cock!!!

im married to my left one tho im right handed it just feels better with the left lol

lol but seriously, has anyone had that problem, where u been single for a lil to long that when you have sex you just can't quite seem to get off like you thought you would that you would rather jerk off half way into the sex ? :unsure:

lol but seriously, has anyone had that problem, where u been single for a lil to long that when you have sex you just can't quite seem to get off like you thought you would that you would rather jerk off half way into the sex ? :unsure:

not always but sometimes i would rather just jerk and bust than have sex. like i always bust but barely do i bust from fuckin...they cum but i normally jerk after or fuck their throat...may sound crazy but its hot to me lol

not always but sometimes i would rather just jerk and bust than have sex. like i always bust but barely do i bust from fuckin...they cum but i normally jerk after or fuck their throat...may sound crazy but its hot to me lol

i hear that, i last long anyway but depending on the person it gets boring if they are not an active participant i just finish myself

Archived