"Britney's Live Shows Slammed"

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously you don't.

For those reasons? I highly doubt it. And to say so as if it were fact is just ignorant.

I do, silly moose but thanks for trying.

Ch... :wacko: Then what's the reason? and I never said it was a fact. It was an observation. I can't think of any reason why Janet would wear high heels during the first half of the show. Not to mention she cut the songs that require high energy dancing in some cities.

ok well take that into consideration when you talk about Janet's dancing cause she dances way more and way harder than them other bitches who just swing bad extensions all over the stage. What other female has danced like Janet in their 40s *feedback voice* I don't see her I ain't hating on Tina but I will come for her wig and any other artist when comparing them to Janet. Nobody better bring up Mary J. Blige either cause i'm so ready :coffee:

I never said she didn't.

You're trying too hard, JoeJoe.

I was at the DC show, about 20 feet from the stage, and about 10 from the speaker. :wacko:

262479482.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1301425080&Signature=RChWtQPISjMlWpFTbMWXP%2B3mOvs%3D

Hence me saying "we were at the same show"… I simply asked a question due to the fact that the acoustics aren't the same throughout the venue. U can keep the " :wacko: ". No need for it in this instance.

I do, silly moose but thanks for trying.

Ch... :wacko: Then what's the reason? and I never said it was a fact. It was an observation. I can't think of any reason why Janet would wear high heels during the first half of the show. Not to mention she cut the songs that require high energy dancing in some cities.

Save for you apparently, who the fuck doesn't wear stilettos now? :blink: Two cities, and as per Gil, she was injured.

Save for you apparently, who the fuck doesn't wear stilettos now? :blink: Two cities, and as per Gil, she was injured.

Gerl, where did I say Janet is the only one wearing stilettos? :mellow:

It wasn't just two cities. The same happened in Atlantic City and D.C. for the 2nd shows.

Hence me saying "we were at the same show"… I simply asked a question due to the fact that the acoustics aren't the same throughout the venue. U can keep the " :wacko: ". No need for it in this instance.

Oh. Well if I said it sounded like the music was drowning her out, it should have been self-evident that I wasn't sitting near the front door of the venue. Context clues should have told you I was A) sitting near a speaker, or B) sitting near the stage.

*looks at the THIS IS IT dvd and can see the major difference of 09' Mike compared to his effortless moves in his hay-day*

age does play a factor

Those were rehearsals and he was taking meds.

But yea, thanks for opening a can of worms. Now TOF is going to come in here and act a fool :sigh:

Those were rehearsals and he was taking meds.

But yea, thanks for opening a can of worms. Now TOF is going to come in here and act a fool :sigh:

I'm aware that it was rehearsal but ..c'mon ppl lets not act and play pretend. :umm:

I'm not worried about TOF ..I'll just play him off ^_^

Oh. Well if I said it sounded like the music was drowning her out, it should have been self-evident that I wasn't sitting near the front door of the venue. Context clues should have told you I was A) sitting near a speaker, or B) sitting near the stage.

Nice try..but no cigar. What part of your statement below indicates exactly where you were sitting? :mellow: No ones here for your helen keller assed "context clues".

Yeah the ballad section was a little underwhelming for me because the background music was drowning her out, at least from where I was sitting that's how it sounded. -_- I thought "If" was a bit underwhelming as well with the exception of the breakdown. Even though I applaud Janet for changing the choreography of the second verse, but that's my favorite part. :tear: Other than that, I thought the show was 90% energetic. Janet moved around, commanded the stage, and did pretty well.

Gerl, where did I say Janet is the only one wearing stilettos? :mellow:

It wasn't just two cities. The same happened in Atlantic City and D.C. for the 2nd shows.

That wasn't my point. She's wearing them because that's what's in, as are all the shoulder pads and such.

I don't know about AC but she only cut "All Nite" from the second DC show, which she's done pretty much the entire time, most likely because of her rotor cuff. There were only two shows in which she cut "All For You" and "Doesn't Really Matter." The hardest sections are the first and the second-to-last and she has never cut the dancing out of either.

"I Just Cant Stop Loving You" ..Mike was tryna show out vocally :mellow: That was the first time I've heard Mike in a long time really take me somewhere vocally in terms of LIVE vocals.

I need to go back and watch that. I've only watched pieces of it. >_<

Nice try..but no cigar. What part of your statement below indicates exactly where you were sitting? :mellow: No ones here for your helen keller assed "context clues".

The closer you are to the stage, frequency and resonance is higher, thus higher volume. The further you are, the lower the volume of sound. If I said it sounded like the background music was drowning her out, where on Earth could I have possibly been sitting? Figure it out, you're a smart guy. ;)

The closer you are to the stage, frequency and resonance is higher, thus higher volume. The further you are, the lower the volume of sound. If I said it sounded like the background music was drowning her out, where on Earth could I have possibly been sitting? Figure it out, you're a smart guy. ;)

Exactly. That's why i know your talking out your ass right now. :wink:

Exactly. That's why i know your talking out your ass right now. :wink:

Says the person who used a possessive pronoun when it wasn't warranted. ;)

On the contrary, why would I have said, "I couldn't really hear her", if I were sitting near the stage? Context clues would tell you I was sitting near the back of the venue. But I guess we can't all be Sherlock Holmes. But I enjoyed the show. Did you?

Says the person who used a possessive pronoun when it wasn't warranted. ;)

On the contrary, why would I have said, "I couldn't really hear her", if I were sitting near the stage? Context clues would tell you I was sitting near the back of the venue. But I guess we can't all be Sherlock Holmes. But I enjoyed the show. Did you?

:sigh: resorting to the forum English teacher role. Come on now, i thought better of you. Save that for someone who doesn't have two degrees to your almost one :cheer:

And yes, nothing has changed from my initial assessment of the show. I loved every minute of it ^_^

:sigh: resorting to the forum English teacher role. Come on now, i thought better of you. Save that for someone who doesn't have two degrees to your almost one :cheer:

And yes, nothing has changed from my initial assessment of the show. I loved every minute of it ^_^

How ironic would it be if either one of those two degrees were in English? But I guess it's not about what you know, but who you know. But in any event, being close to the speaker and stage sounded like the music was drowning her out, although I could still hear her for the most part. The ballads part was really the only underwhelming part to me.

How ironic would it be if either one of those two degrees were in English? But I guess it's not about what you know, but who you know. But in any event, being close to the speaker and stage sounded like the music was drowning her out, although I could still hear her for the most part. The ballads part was really the only underwhelming part to me.

Actually, the undergrad is a bachelor's in political science. The other is a master's degree in business admin. But whatev.

You have your opinion, i have mine...such is life.

Archived