"Britney's Live Shows Slammed"

SonofBaldwin

I imagine that it's really not about Britney at all, but what she represents to some folks. For some folks, no matter how delusional, the talentless Britney Spears represents the idea that uncoordinated white girls can be just as talented as genius black girls.

You said it right!!!

Genius!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janet career was built on creating NEW dance steps that set the trend with innovative music. Me personally tired of rehashing the past and you can save your fucking insults for another forum member don't talk to me like that. Maybe a minority on this site but in the real world I have heard people say pretty much the same thing good show but just didnt dance as hard. These are hardcore fans that went to pretty much every tour so don't act as if I'm just complaining. Its my opinion if you enjoyed the fucking show good for you. Janet is still a good performer but I wish she would dance a bit harder.

tumblr_liqyzoxXCr1qdcp0b.gif

#1: Again: "Number Ones Tour, for the fans..." "This tour is celebrating my greatest hits, thirty-four number one singles and a free ballad..." "It's not an autobiography but there are anecdotes..." For you to want, let alone expect new choreography is just stupid.

#2: I don't give a flying baboon's ass who you are, I'll speak to you as you deserve to be spoken to.

#3: I could care less about those people, I'm reading your bullshit on a Janet forum. It's one thing to have seen the show and have something to say, but you gave up your ticket. So again, if you didn't see it live, save your opinions. I've got opinion greeting me at the front door. You can keep yours. :rolleyes:

Nasty music video and Grammys 1987. Assistance or not, she did it in heels.

BTW, you're delusional to even say such bullshit.

if sum1 is carrying u....it's easy to do....hell i can't do a flip, but if i had that type of assistance i could.....

i don't care 4 that performance......she has done WAY better ones since then.....

Together Again (amas), Got Til It's Gone (oprah), All for You (mtv icon), Doesnt Really Matter (vmas), Rock Witchu (RWY tour), EVERY PERFORMANCE of If...........just to name a few that are better

#1: Again: "Number Ones Tour, for the fans..." "This tour is celebrating my greatest hits, thirty-four number one singles and a free ballad..." "It's not an autobiography but there are anecdotes..." For you to want, let alone expect new choreography is just stupid.

#2: I don't give a flying baboon's ass who you are, I'll speak to you as you deserve to be spoken to.

#3: I could care less about those people, I'm reading your bullshit on a Janet forum. It's one thing to have seen the show and have something to say, but you gave up your ticket. So again, if you didn't see it live, save your opinions. I've got opinion greeting me at the front door. You can keep yours. :rolleyes:

Is that Miss Black in your siggy? :excited: :excited:

All nite was good ... but sex wasn't all that to me... She was headed in the right direction with RWY. Feedback was a big let down dance wise...

Well whatever you thought of 'the choreo she still killed the moves at 40+ no?

And let's be straight, despite what you think of 'the 00s choreo it's still very recognisable and kl to watch, and unique...no one else has really been doing that for the last couple of years. Whilst most artists routines are bland and forgettable janets are always kl.

I love so many of the moves in all nite, s.ex and rock with you. It's fun to watch and try and copy which is what it's all about.

if sum1 is carrying u....it's easy to do....hell i can't do a flip, but if i had that type of assistance i could.....

i don't care 4 that performance......she has done WAY better ones since then.....

Together Again (amas), Got Til It's Gone (oprah), All for You (mtv icon), Doesnt Really Matter (vmas), Rock Witchu (RWY tour), EVERY PERFORMANCE of If...........just to name a few that are better

He wasn't carrying her. :mellow:

I don't care if you don't care for the performance. The fact is that performance is Janet's defining moment as Motown 25 was MJ's defining moment. You'll get over it.

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

:lmao: at RWU from the Fuck withu tour being better than anything from the Control era. Fuck outta here! The only performance you listed that is up to par is the Doesn't Really Matter performance from VMAs 2000.

Its so weird watching Britney these days........its not even about her dancing or not dancing.......its more than that, its like shes there, but not actually present....Almost like watching a robot with no soul >_<

The sad part is that her fanbase arent teens anymore. The teens have grown up.

Omg u guys are on it tonight. Agree. I don't get it. It's 23 year old gay guys listen to bubble gum pop.

The thing I love about Janet is her music always has a kinda grown up sound,,, I think it's her voice and her r&b roots.

Put it this way whilst Janet can perform 'nasty' at 44 and still pull it off, can we really se britney performing B1MT at 44 lol. Her fans are so deluded.

She still did that shit in heels. :lol: So stop making excuses.

you are really comparing a guy flipping her in 1987 while she was wearing a low chunky ass heel to 2011 in a catsuit and real heels...and her ass is now 44, almost 45....chile stop lol...the only person Janet is flipping for at this point is Wakim lol...she has definitely lost a step or two, but that's expected after all that time...I will say that her overall stage presence has maintained...I was a lil shocked by that when I saw her...i'll just say that she was dancing as hard as she could at this point in time...i'll take Janet at 85% of her former self than every other bitch in the industry...85% of Janet is 100% of these girls on stage now a days

Is that Miss Black in your siggy? :excited: :excited:

If you nasty. :excited:

Well whatever you thought of 'the choreo she still killed the moves at 40+ no?

And let's be straight, despite what you think of 'the 00s choreo it's still very recognisable and kl to watch, and unique...no one else has really been doing that for the last couple of years. Whilst most artists routines are bland and forgettable janets are always kl.

I love so many of the moves in all nite, s.ex and rock with you. It's fun to watch and try and copy which is what it's all about.

The routines to Doesn't Really Matter, All For You, All Nite, and Rock With U are excellent, the former two being iconic in their own right and the latter two having the same potential had those eras not have been plagued. 99.9% of Janet's fanbase would agree.

Even the Feedback choreography was killer, but it went over most people's heads.

you are really comparing a guy flipping her in 1987 while she was wearing a low chunky ass heal to 2011 in a catsuit and real heals...and her ass is now 44, almost 45....chile stop lol

No, chile you stop.

Janet danced in heels in most of her performances from the Control era and she performed IGL in heels too. So Janet wearing heels isn't an excuse. Also I wish some of you would stop bringing up Janet's age as an excuse when we have Tina Turner over 70 still slaying the stage.

And no one strapped those Louboutins on Janet. She intentionally wore them so she wouldn't have to dance as much.

PUNCHE HIM DOWNE! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:sigh: Why do you all keep bringing up Tina Turner like she is doing handstands and gliding across the stage on her head at 70.

Not to take anything away from her but come on.. She doesn't do anything but shimmy, bop across the stage and whip her hair back and forth :umm:

No, chile you stop.

Janet danced in heels in most of her performances from the Control era and she performed IGL in heels too. So Janet wearing heels isn't an excuse. Also I wish some of you would stop bringing up Janet's age as an excuse when we have Tina Turner over 70 still slaying the stage.

And no one strapped those Louboutins on Janet. She intentionally wore them so she wouldn't have to dance as much.

In all seriousness, does Tina have any choreography that's as demanding at If? RN? AN (DS)? Even if you watch her performances of PM, the moves aren't as sharp as they were back during her hay-day. Plus, IGL can be done in heels. It doesn't require much footwork, and the moves are more legato a la COM. There's a reason why she's not dancing full out in 4 inch pumps. So, yes, heels is an excuse.

:sigh:Why do you all keep bringing up Tina Turner like she is doing handstands and gliding across the stage on her head at 70.

Not to take anything away from her but come on.. She doesn't do anything but shimmy, bop across the stage and whip her hair back and forth :umm:

Right :lol: :lol: :lol:

hold the fuck up....are ya'll really in here trying to say that Janet's 1987 is her best performance??? ya'll done lost every bit of your natural mind...every fuckin bit of it...get all the way the fuck outta here with that shit.........

now back to Brit Brit....poor child...I love Britney, lawd knows I do, but honey, sista, gurl....she needs to finish her contract obligations (I think this is her last album on her contract) and go be at home with her babies...she doesn't have it nor does she want it anymore

I don't give a fuck you seem bothered by MY OPINION then ignore me. You won't change my mind on her dancing and I could care less if you copy and paste a fucking press statement. You don't spew out insults because people don't think the same way you do dumb ass.

Like I said before we all became fans of janet for different reasons so get the fuck over it and stop having a bitch fit over my opinion. You keep speaking out of pocket and just get cussed the fuck out like the rest of the flops who tried it with me. My comments weren't meant to bash her or anything you ignored the fact that I included usher also. Save that tired ass front door comment for someone who cares and be original. You enjoyed the show good my comments shouldn't change how you feel what you weak minded or something?

:sigh: Why do you all keep bringing up Tina Turner like she is doing handstands and gliding across the stage on her head at 70.

And why do y'all bring up Janet's age as if she's walking around with a cane? :sigh:

No, chile you stop.

Tina turners never doing cardio intense choreography. You need to stop bringing her up, as great as she is in her own way, it's not comparable.

No, chile you stop.

Tina turner is not doing song after song of choreography.

Most 20 year olds couldnt get on stage and do what Janet is doing. Janet can dance just as hard as ever, but she has to take a step back here and there because at 44 nobodys body regenerates as quickly after exercise as it did in the 20s.

hold the fuck up....are ya'll really in here trying to say that Janet's 1987 is her best performance??? ya'll done lost every bit of your natural mind...every fuckin bit of it...get all the way the fuck outta here with that shit.........

now back to Brit Brit....poor child...I love Britney, lawd knows I do, but honey, sista, gurl....she needs to finish her contract obligations (I think this is her last album on her contract) and go be at home with her babies...she doesn't have it nor does she want it anymore

pretty much :lmao::lmao:

Chile and you done lost your reading comprehension. No one said Janet's 1987 performance is her all-time best performance. It's certainly her defining moment as a performer and there's no denying that.

EXACTLY!

I was just viewing Tina's last tour. She was moving well for her age but lets not make it like she was completely ripping it like her glory days.

With each Tina tour she HAS slowed down. Its evident. I respect Tina tho.

No, chile you stop.

chile bye...she dance in low ass heels when she was 20 fuckin years old....and please give me a fuckin Break...i've been to every single Tina Turner concerts from the beginning of the 90's to now....she has lost a MAJOR step...a MAJOR step...she's still a great performer cuz that's what she always was...just like Janet can still perform her ass off, cuz she a performer...Tina is NOT the Tina of old, not even close....her ass ain't rolling on the river no more honey, she's gliding on that damn river, but she does it well...age will always be a factor...to think it won't is stupid...you will not look the same at 45 as you did at 20...you will not look the same at 70 as you did a 45

Archived