Beyonce's New Look??????

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll really be pushing it. Janet looks mid to late 30s. Some of you would think Janet looked like a fetus if you believed it. :rolleyes:

LMAOO so true.. Janet looks like a woman who has aged gracefully and beautifully ... I'm in no way denying her looks or that she looks youthful but Beyonce is 29 and looks young and one thing I notice with Beyonce is that make up makes her look older where as with Janet it makes her look younger

LMAOO so true.. Janet looks like a woman who has aged gracefully and beautifully ... I'm in no way denying her looks or that she looks youthful but Beyonce is 29 and looks young and one thing I notice with Beyonce is that make up makes her look older where as with Janet it makes her look younger

Beyonce looks like her age, Janet just looks good for her age. Janet has a nice face, but she has the hands of a Hebrew slave. TOF just really needs to stop. Janet looks older than Beyonce and he will deal.

Beyonce looks like her age, Janet just looks good for her age. Janet has a nice face, but she has the hands of a Hebrew slave. TOF just really needs to stop. Janet looks older than Beyonce and he will deal.

As I said before, your true colors shine through when you stan for beyawnce...

As it has been proven in this thread. Even with her hair slicked back and very little makeup she STILL drags Beyonce and looks younger than her.

STAY.MAD.

:coffee:

YES!!!!! THAT'S MY SHIT!!!

Get-me-Bodied-Beyonce423.gif

A tidbit about the album from a while back was that she just wanted to dance this time around so it might be in the same vein as B'Day with tracks like that.

As far as this outfit... :umm: Hopefully it looks better in motion, but I dont like it.

A tidbit about the album from a while back was that she just wanted to dance this time around so it might be in the same vein as B'Day with tracks like that.

As far as this outfit... :umm: Hopefully it looks better in motion, but I dont like it.

:excited:

It seems like it will look better in motion.

and girl bye... you only came to make trouble we already have enough of that to go around :wave:

Our first troll banned. :cheer:

Our exterminator's on stand-by in case any of her "friends" decide to sign up, too:

ist2_2950767_exterminator%5B2%5D.jpg

Archived