Drugs are bad!!!

Twistedvelvet

I'm sorry.. Do you have an issue with personal freedom? Your communist opinions about what's right and wrong is for the birds.. You can keep your "healthy" lifestyle..

No one said it was healthy but it is healthier than cigarettes/alcohol

Marijuana is not healthier than cigs/alcohol. As explained before the same levels of intoxication can be gained with less marijuana than alcohol or tobacco. As explained before there is 4 times more tar in one joint than in one cig. That tar goes in to your lungs honey. As explained before, there are over 400 more harmful chemicals in marijuana than cigs. As explained before, medical research has shown that an hour after smoking marijuana you are 5 times more likely to suffer a heart attack compared to an hour after a cig.

I am not condoning cigs, but lets not get it wrong here, marijuana is more harmful.

That would not... I know the consequences and so far I'm still alive not suffering from a mental illness :coffee:

And what about tomorow, your future?

You might not be suffering from mental illness at this point hun :whistle: but you're sure suffering from delusion.

You don't know the consequences at all, cause truth is, if you had truly grasped the seriousness of it, you would not go near the damn stuff.

And just before you rant off again hun, no I don't even take prescription pills. I don't believe in taking pills for a 'head ache'.

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less about what you do, its not my problem and I don't even know you. But if you are going to take these drugs, least admit it aint good and have some compassion for the majority of society that doesn't want a part in or hear about your druggie lifestyle.

Tired of hearing your type shouting out your rights to use as if its 'one for all', and making people feel like living the way their body intended (sober) is a bad thing.

At the end of the day, if you are gonna take that stuff, then you should accept anti-drug people will disapprove, cause thanks to scientific research, it is them that has the upper hand.

-_-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just before you rant off again hun, no I don't even take prescription pills. I don't believe in taking pills for a 'head ache'.

My friend Cassandra is just like that. She does not take any medicine for headaches. I just can't deal with headaches. Also I heard when we get headaches its acually our body fighting off cancerous cells

But if you are going to take these drugs, least admit it aint good and have some compassion for the majority of society that doesn't want a part in or hear about your druggie lifestyle.

how about the compassion for those who use marijuana for medicinal purposes? many people that suffer from hiv/aids and cancer patients use marijuana- obviously it doesn't cure either, but who are you to say they can't use marijuana to help them with insomnia or giving them the will to actually eat? because living the happy life with laughter and happiness isn't going to help with that. would u rather they take a synthetic man made drug that will give them the runs, constipation, thin their blood, and all sorts of other side effects?

you are conveniently leaving out the other ways you can administer THC besides smoking. There are carcinogens associated with smoking just like cigarettes, but smoking isn't the only way you can get the effects from weed. There are bongs which filter out some of the bad stuff, and you can also vaporize (which doesn't burn the weed so there is basically no tar or any carcinogens) or eat edibles made from the thc extracted from marijuana. those have none of the bad effects of actually burning the weed.

Tired of hearing your type shouting out your rights to use as if its 'one for all', and making people feel like living the way their body intended (sober) is a bad thing.

When has anyone ever insisted that living a sober life was bad? :lol: if marijauna is bad for you, then so is chocolate cake. like all choices in life, there is a risk and that choice is peronsal. we're tired of your type telling us what we can and can't enjoy because YOU don't think its good for yourself.

why would i pop a man made synthetic drug with all sorts of side-effects when i could just smoke a joint or eat a cookie instead? :filenails:

While prescription drugs are certainly something to be wary of, it's not like weed is a substitute for these things. If you get cancer, are you just gonna go smoke a joint? That's an extreme example, but it's not like marijuana is some sort of cure-all.

(Personally, while I have no interest in marijuana myself for recreational purposes, I am supportive of letting people use it if it's something that can help them with a medical problem).

Don't tell me you're gonna try to compare marijuana to prescription drugs :rolleyes:

well.. it's a drug... and they're man-made... they have side-effects and if someone on prescription drugs quit going through it... then what happens?

i can quit on my own free-will... without consequences... any time i want.. :coffee:

Marijuana is not healthier than cigs/alcohol. As explained before the same levels of intoxication can be gained with less marijuana than alcohol or tobacco. As explained before there is 4 times more tar in one joint than in one cig. That tar goes in to your lungs honey. As explained before, there are over 400 more harmful chemicals in marijuana than cigs. As explained before, medical research has shown that an hour after smoking marijuana you are 5 times more likely to suffer a heart attack compared to an hour after a cig.

I am not condoning cigs, but lets not get it wrong here, marijuana is more harmful.

And what about tomorow, your future?

You might not be suffering from mental illness at this point hun :whistle: but you're sure suffering from delusion.

You don't know the consequences at all, cause truth is, if you had truly grasped the seriousness of it, you would not go near the damn stuff.

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less about what you do, its not my problem and I don't even know you. But if you are going to take these drugs, least admit it aint good and have some compassion for the majority of society that doesn't want a part in or hear about your druggie lifestyle.

At the end of the day, if you are gonna take that stuff, then you should accept anti-drug people will disapprove, cause thanks to scientific research, it is them that has the upper hand.

-_-

that's if one does smoke out of a joint.. what if i consume marijuana? than it is healthier than cigs/alcohol according to you're theory

tobacco is less healthy than that of marijuana:

http://www.erowid.or...s_health2.shtml

so to say "Marijuana is more harmful." is ignorance on your part... yes Marijuana contains "tar" that unhealthy for your lungs.. but Marijuana doesn't include the harmful chemicals

with alcohol.. i mean.. look at the health, social, and other risks that involves that... murders, rapes, driving accidents, etc... not to mention liver damages and even death.... can't say that about marijuana

the fact that you haven't named these "serious" consequences you speak of is by far why you think i don't know... what's this secret... please share with us all... again.. i'm not a heavy smoker...

good for you... :good: you live a straight lifestyle.... until you get extremely sick/injured.. then what you gonna do? voo-doo?

i never said they were "good for me".. no where in this thread did i say "Marijuana is sooo healthy and good for me"... eating pizza isn't good for me.. eating pork and other meats aren't good for me... eating candy, chocolate and other junk isn't good for anyone.. yet we do it.. and they all have effects on us... yet we consume it... what do you eat? veggies and organic food all day?

and i refuse to give compassion to ignorance based off the opinions of the majority... the majority thinks there was a man who was born of God... does that mean they're right? no! just because the majority thinks something is true... doesn't make it truth... bad example or greatest? you pick lol

http://www.equalrights4all.org/fcda/judge.young.htm

:coffee: DEA Judge says WHAT?! ooooh SNAP!

I understand using marij for pain relief - physical and mental, wateva

but why not just say that from the beg, instead of going all ape shit

im assuming u have been injured?

chile... please.. :rolleyes: i use it for personal uses only... tho it does relieve pain.. but i don't use it for that..

98% of my usage is for pure entertainment... i just watch tv, laugh, and eat... the 2% is for when the hubby fight... it calms me down and lets me sleep.. cuz i can't go to sleep mad at him

chile... please.. :rolleyes: i use it for personal uses only... tho it does relieve pain.. but i don't use it for that.. 98% of my usage is for pure entertainment... i just watch tv, laugh, and eat... the 2% is for when the hubby fight... it calms me down and lets me sleep.. cuz i can't go to sleep mad at him
fair enough im just the kinda person who always errs on the side of caution...

My friend Cassandra is just like that. She does not take any medicine for headaches. I just can't deal with headaches. Also I heard when we get headaches its acually our body fighting off cancerous cells

Well if that's true that's good, cause I haven't had a head ache in years. I can't even remember what it feels like.

how about the compassion for those who use marijuana for medicinal purposes?

This isn't about people who take it for medical purposes, im talking about its recreational use, and you know that is the case so let's not try an twist it.

When has anyone ever insisted that living a sober life was bad? :lol: if marijauna is bad for you, then so is chocolate cake. like all choices in life, there is a risk and that choice is peronsal. we're tired of your type telling us what we can and can't enjoy because YOU don't think its good for yourself.

They do all the time, 'You're boring' is a favourite. The stigma is there, even when you turn down a drink, which is legal and socialable. It's a very unfair and bad situation. People who take drugs should keep it in their own four walls but many don't cause they are determined to normalise it (so they can justify doing it to themselfs probably).

Honey let's not even TRY to compare a friggen harmful drug to a bit of choclate cake! [Another big fail that druggies always try to use].

I'm telling you how it is, cause its not good for anyone, me and YOU! That is a caring thing. But your type are so selfish and delusional you think people harass you out of hate and cause they think you are a bad person. Not that at all.

Well that's a big lie.

You know its funny, cause druggies always go on about the anti-drug information like its all 'propoganda', but its actually the pro-drug information that's always full of lies and propaganda and manipulation.

What's a lie?

Well that's a big lie.

You know its funny, cause druggies always go on about the anti-drug information like its all 'propoganda', but its actually the pro-drug information that's always full of lies and propaganda and manipulation.

i guess you didn't read the link or click it... :coffee:

so basically... the pro-drug information is made up.. so basically, you're biased before entering this thread...

if you're not willing to educate yourself on a subject... and by educate i mean learning about both sides of the story... than what's the point of discussing it... you contradicted yourself... be open-minded...

Archived