Drugs are bad!!!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not all drugs are the same :whistle:

:thumbup::excited:

No they aren't but weed can mess people up. Especially if they smoke the extra strong stuff like skunk. It can bring out any mental health issue someone might have lying dormant to the forefront, paranioa, depression etc etc.

No they aren't but weed can mess people up. Especially if they smoke the extra strong stuff like skunk. It can bring out any mental health issue someone might have lying dormant to the forefront, paranioa, depression etc etc.

+1 for you my dear

If someone has chemical imbalance or is pre-disposed to a mental illness, many different types of drugs (incl weed) can cause and bring out a mental illness.. Like Paul mentioned: depression, but also psychosis (which can lead to other mental illnesses, some of which arent curable), schitzophrenia etc etc

+1 for you my dear

If someone has chemical imbalance or is pre-disposed to a mental illness, many different types of drugs (incl weed) can cause and bring out a mental illness.. Like Paul mentioned: depression, but also psychosis (which can lead to other mental illnesses, some of which arent curable), schitzophrenia etc etc

Exactly! the amount of people my ex had to treat for mental illnesses that had been heavy weed smokers was huge.

I know

It's sad and tragic

One little mistake can fuck ur whole life up

And u kno what...I've come across ppl who smoke weed, and they are a bit fucked up, and highly paranoid. Doesnt weed also kill brain cells?

I dont' think smoking weed occasionally makes much difference, any more than drinking occasionally or smoking cigarettes occassionally, its when its done regularly that in some cases it can lead to mental health problems.

I dont' think smoking weed occasionally makes much difference, any more than drinking occasionally or smoking cigarettes occassionally, its when its done regularly that in some cases it can lead to mental health problems.

Weed is healthier than smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol

There's no scientific evidence that smoking weed causes mental health problems...

If people who have mental health issues smoke weed there isn't a connection.. Weed didn't cause the illness

And weed does not kill brain cells... There's no research supporting that

There's no scientific evidence that smoking weed causes mental health problems...

If people who have mental health issues smoke weed there isn't a connection.. Weed didn't cause the illness

I suggest you read some more mental health studies........and I think my ex would know more than you considering he is a psychiatrist. :filenails:

Just because you like smoking weed doesn't mean you shouldn't accept that there are risks. I like to smoke and drink loads when I go out, im not going to sit and deny the risks.

I suggest you read some more mental health studies........and I think my ex would know more than you considering he is a psychiatrist. :filenails:

Just because you like smoking weed doesn't mean you shouldn't accept that there are risks. I like to smoke and drink loads when I go out, im not going to sit and deny the risks.

Please post evidence

I know the "risks" and it's safer than any other drug.. Including alcohol

I hafta agree with this

And its like medical fact...it happens 2 ppl..Ppl have taken drugs and then lost their shit in a moment

The fact that you spelled 'have to' "hafta" says enough... Go find your own opinion and stop posting your extremist opinions. "people have taken drugs and lost their shit" I'm not talking to paul about heroin or crack... We're talking about marijuana and no one SANE has "lost their minds" to marijuana...

1. Using slang or wateva is not indicative of one's intelligence levels... it doesnt say enough @ all filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

2. That is my opinion

3. It's not an extremist opinion...explain how it's extremist. That is a conclusion, not a reasoned argument

To use your reply, receipts???

you just love to argue

I'm sorry but all that is false. 4 times the amount of tar in a cig is in one 'joint', it is also known that one hour after smoking weed u are 5 times more likely to have a heart attack than a cig.

There are all sorts of arguments I can't be bothered going in to, but let's put it this way, it ain't 'healthy' and it's better to be without. I wish people would make the 'right' choice, not the 'free' choice.

Archived