Drugs are bad!!!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but all that is false. 4 times the amount of tar in a cig is in one 'joint', it is also known that one hour after smoking weed u are 5 times more likely to have a heart attack than a cig.

There are all sorts of arguments I can't be bothered going in to, but let's put it this way, it ain't 'healthy' and it's better to be without. I wish people would make the 'right' choice, not the 'free' choice.

According to the DEA

http://www.justice.gov/dea/ongoing/marijuana.html

There are also many long-term health consequences of marijuana use. According to the National Institutes of Health, studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day.

5 joints = 140 cigarettes :whistle:

Marijuana contains more than 400 chemicals, including most of the harmful substances found in tobacco smoke. Smoking one marijuana cigarette deposits about four times more tar into the lungs than a filtered tobacco cigarette.

Most of the harmful substances found in tobacco smoke is still less than all of the harmful substances found in a cig. Joints and blunts are not the only way you can get high from marijuana :rolleyes: Also, you can smoke a filtered weed cigarette. They have something even better called a bong. And even better than that, they have this thing called a vaporizer. You can eat it!

The free choice is the right choice. IF you don't like to smoke marijuana, no ones forcing you to smoke. The government would be better off if it legalized and regulate it like they do with tobacco and alcohol. Both of those are definitely more harmful to your body than smoking weed. People who have bad trip off weed are usually the ones that do too much their too early. But thats like your first time getting wasted from alcohol. People who smoke weed often enough well know that you can't really overdoes from weed and if you do take too much you'll just fall asleep.

Also, stoners > drunks.

According to the DEA

http://www.justice.gov/dea/ongoing/marijuana.html

5 joints = 140 cigarettes :whistle:

Most of the harmful substances found in tobacco smoke is still less than all of the harmful substances found in a cig. Joints and blunts are not the only way you can get high from marijuana :rolleyes: Also, you can smoke a filtered weed cigarette. They have something even better called a bong. And even better than that, they have this thing called a vaporizer. You can eat it!

The free choice is the right choice. IF you don't like to smoke marijuana, no ones forcing you to smoke. The government would be better off if it legalized and regulate it like they do with tobacco and alcohol. Both of those are definitely more harmful to your body than smoking weed. People who have bad trip off weed are usually the ones that do too much their too early. But thats like your first time getting wasted from alcohol. People who smoke weed often enough well know that you can't really overdoes from weed and if you do take too much you'll just fall asleep.

Also, stoners > drunks.

If u r saying 5 joints = 140 cigs, then how can you say weed is less dangerous than cigs. Logic fail!

No u don't get choice, when you take drugs you don't have a free choice cause u r damaging your mind and your body...that u have no choice over...that u have no control.

People who don't smoke have all the free choice in the world cause they are truly free and they're mind and body is a temple that is limitless.

The right choice is not a freedom to abuse your mind and body, the right choice is to look after it and treat it as it should be treated, with care and respect. Most of us are born healthy and for that we should be thankful, not selfish.

We all have our vices and so I would not/will not judge, but I do not agree with the liberal stance that free choice permits you to abuse yourself and excuse it as recreational fun, for I believe that is misguided and selfish.

I don't even drink coffee or tea, again I'm not here to lecture or tell others off, but I stand out in a completely drug free position and can honestly say love and laughter is the high in my life, no drug is needed for that, and no drug could ever beat it. I don't even need to try drugs cause I'm happy as I am. Why aren't you?

people who smoke a pack a day > people who smoke 5 blunts a week

not judging? let me fix your sentence

We all have our vices and so I would not/will not judge, but I do not agree with the liberal stance that free choice permits you me to abuse yourself myself and excuse it as recreational fun, for I believe that is misguided and selfish.

free choice is knowing the consequences of our actions and still being able make our decisions for ourselves. i'm an adult. am i supposed to give up everything i enjoy because it might be bad for me? i can see the case for hardcore drugs like crack and heroine but not with marijuana.

I don't even need to try drugs cause I'm happy as I am. Why aren't you?

more judgement. :rolleyes: I don't need weed to be happy. I don't need oreo cheesecake to be happy too. But, that don't mean i won't take a plate if offered. is there something wrong with that?

people who smoke a pack a day > people who smoke 5 blunts a week

not judging? let me fix your sentence

I don't really see your point, cause all your doing still is showing the fact that it takes less weed than cigs to achieve the same levels of intoxication to the body, proving that weed is much more harmful.

You are also assuming that people will only smoke 5 blunts a week, and assuming that every smoker smokes a pack a day, which we all know is dangerously unhealthy anyway.

free choice is knowing the consequences of our actions and still being able make our decisions for ourselves. i'm an adult. am i supposed to give up everything i enjoy because it might be bad for me? i can see the case for hardcore drugs like crack and heroine but not with marijuana.

more judgement. :rolleyes: I don't need weed to be happy. I don't need oreo cheesecake to be happy too. But, that don't mean i won't take a plate if offered. is there something wrong with that?

If you can enjoy an oreo chessecake then why would you need weed, which proves to be extremly harmful in comparison?

What you are guilty of doing is, putting limits on hardcore drugs then saying a lesser drug is okay. If you can gauge that a hardcore drug is more dangerous than a 'lesser' drug, then why are you not gauging this when comparing the lesser drug with simple pleasures like a cake?

You are being a hypocrite.

Fact is, you are trying to justify the use of a harmful drug by offsetting it with EXTREMLY harmful drugs, forgetting that the harmful drug you take is still dangerously unhealthy for your body. Fact is, your limits are still set too high.

I'm sorry but all that is false. 4 times the amount of tar in a cig is in one 'joint', it is also known that one hour after smoking weed u are 5 times more likely to have a heart attack than a cig.

There are all sorts of arguments I can't be bothered going in to, but let's put it this way, it ain't 'healthy' and it's better to be without. I wish people would make the 'right' choice, not the 'free' choice.

I'm sorry.. Do you have an issue with personal freedom? Your communist opinions about what's right and wrong is for the birds.. You can keep your "healthy" lifestyle..

No one said it was healthy but it is healthier than cigarettes/alcohol

*VanessaWillams sigh*

Thats great for you, KG

But not everyone is like u

Duh... I didn't say everyone was like me... But The fact that someone with a mental illness who wants to intervene in this discussion who Prolly takes prescription drugs, say "marijuana users don't know what they're smoking or the consequences.." is horseradish

I know the consequence.. There are so little of them...

Granted I'm not a heavy smoker either

Duh... I didn't say everyone was like me... But The fact that someone with a mental illness who wants to intervene in this discussion who Prolly takes prescription drugs, say "marijuana users don't know what they're smoking or the consequences.." well Look in the Mirror my friend.. No lies will be told then.

excuse me?

what is that supposed to be mean?

Oh, and the fact that u used "prolly" says it all..........

wigsnatched.gif

Duh... I didn't say everyone was like me... But The fact that someone with a mental illness who wants to intervene in this discussion who Prolly takes prescription drugs, say "marijuana users don't know what they're smoking or the consequences.." is horseradish

I know the consequence.. There are so little of them...

Granted I'm not a heavy smoker either

Don't tell me you're gonna try to compare marijuana to prescription drugs :rolleyes:

^shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hendrika,

hurry up and post ur Janet review asham.gifasham.gifasham.gifasham.gif

I'm using my phone right now, but it will be up later today. I already know what youtube video and smileys/gifs I'm using to take it to another level...I might have to create a new gif if I can find a certain video -_-

Last night with my in-laws.. And played beer pong..

A lot of the military personnel are doing SPICE... lol fuck that

I done spice before :whistle: But a lot of folks are getting kicked out now because they're either staying in the dorms and are to stupid to hide it in their suitcases or they get busted when they get called in for a random pee test. Once they found a way to test for it, I went back to weed even though they can test for that too :lmao:

Archived