Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

But see, this is why I care about her right now. Not that people are saying bad things about her - she probably isn't even aware - but she shouldn't be out there in the state that she's in. That's why I think it's her label or somebody that's pushing her (which people used to claim, and I never believed, but now I get it), but anytime I bring up her health, you're saying it's because I want to defend her. It's not that - I'm worried about her. I can't fathom how they're sending her out on tour when she can't even do the promo properly.

And you're right, she doesn't actually mess up, she just performs like a zombie, or like the way a person does when they're going through and blocking the steps for a performance. It's truly bizarre.

we finally agree :cheers:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Tbh, I wouldn't mind if she wore the white outfit throughout the whole show. It's hott!

I like the white outfit too, and the catsuit. I wouldn't mind if she wore either of those during the whole show, they at least look like costumes.

And I actually think she looks really cute in the jeans and tank top, but it's also a little bit "I just got through running errands and thought maybe I'd pop in here and do a concert!"

I don't think she even knew who the hell she was talking to in that interview. Such a mess. :lol:

& I was LOL when he brought up some skit he did with her back in 2000. You could tell she didn't know wtf he was talking about :lol: I was like damn brit, at least act like you know what he's talking about! :asham:

& I was LOL when he brought up some skit he did with her back in 2000. You could tell she didn't know wtf he was talking about :lol: I was like damn brit, at least act like you know what he's talking about! :asham:

I don't know if they didn't tell her who she was talking to, or if she just didn't realize who Nick Cannon was, but that whole interview was *cringe* for me.

The only decent interview she's done lately, IMO, was with Ryan Seacrest. Not that it was that interesting, she just sounded relaxed and normal.

Nope :lol: She did some 5 min interview with him some weeks ago...he brought it up & she was like OMG CONGRATS!! :lol: Like, uh, bitch you really didn't know that :lol:

Yeah, he said something about how "yeah, Mariah's expecting twins, do you have any advice" and she went "OMG, you're having TWINS!?!??!" I'm not entirely convinced she knew he was referring to Mariah Carey.

I don't know if they didn't tell her who she was talking to, or if she just didn't realize who Nick Cannon was, but that whole interview was *cringe* for me.

The only decent interview she's done lately, IMO, was with Ryan Seacrest. Not that it was that interesting, she just sounded relaxed and normal.

That interview was cute.

I like when ryan asked her what does she do when she hears a song of hers on the radio & she replied "I turn it off immediately" :lol: That was so awwwwwww to me. The way she said it lol.

I could have swore it was 112

He was on the second leg.. 112 was on the first leg..

(1/18/02, 10 a.m. ET) -- R&B singer Ginuwine has been tapped to open for Janet Jackson on 10 concert dates beginning January 25 in Louisville, Kentucky, ...

new.music.yahoo.com/ginuwine/ - Cached - Similar

He was on the second leg.. 112 was on the first leg..

(1/18/02, 10 a.m. ET) -- R&B singer Ginuwine has been tapped to open for Janet Jackson on 10 concert dates beginning January 25 in Louisville, Kentucky, ...

new.music.yahoo.com/ginuwine/ - Cached - Similar

I cant believe Janet even like Ginuwine like that to let him open..isnt this the 2nd tour she's let him open???

I like the white outfit too, and the catsuit. I wouldn't mind if she wore either of those during the whole show, they at least look like costumes.

And I actually think she looks really cute in the jeans and tank top, but it's also a little bit "I just got through running errands and thought maybe I'd pop in here and do a concert!"

I agree! :wub: She looks so adorable in the outfit and she seems to be having a lot of fun + it's easier to move around on stage in it. But Idk how I would feel if she did that at my show. -_-:lol:

I agree! :wub: She looks so adorable in the outfit and she seems to be having a lot of fun + it's easier to move around on stage in it. But Idk how I would feel if she did that at my show. -_-:lol:

I think she should wear it for the AFY+DRM section (and whatever else is in that portion - if she's even still doing it :unsure:), 'cause it's kind of similar to that anyway (but, cuter, I think) . . .

I think she should wear it for the AFY+DRM section (and whatever else is in that portion - if she's even still doing it :unsure:), 'cause it's kind of similar to that anyway (but, cuter, I think) . . .

Which outfit? She wears the black tank and jeans during AFY+DRM (That's if she chooses to perform them :lol:).

Which outfit? She wears the black tank and jeans during AFY+DRM (That's if she chooses to perform them :lol:).

Oh, I thought that outfit was slightly different with the collar in back and everything (various forms of excess fabric), but is it the exact same as she's wearing for the show now? I thought it was slightly different, but I haven't inspected that closely.

Oh, I thought that outfit was slightly different with the collar in back and everything (various forms of excess fabric), but is it the exact same as she's wearing for the show now? I thought it was slightly different, but I haven't inspected that closely.

Oh yea, you're right. :lol: She had a clip on collar and some cloth thingy hanging from the back of her jeans. I prefer the new alteration.

Oh yea, you're right. :lol: She had a clip on collar and some cloth thingy hanging from the back of her jeans. I prefer the new alteration.

Yeah, I don't like it when she gets into too much of the excess fabric. In an era where popstars are wearing as little as possible, Janet's like "I will take all those other girls' left over material and attach it to my outfits!"

Body doubles should only be used for the following things:

1. Hazardous Surroundings

2. Skin/Nudity

3. Fight Scenes/Stunts/Wirework

4. Climate/Weather

You should NOT have a double for singing & dancing. If so then how exactly is that being a performer?

*chokes* :lol:

Archived