Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

You actually just answered ur own question

How far apart are rehearsals and the tour

Maybe she exhausted herself out by the time the tour came

Excuses ...excuses ...muthafuking EXCUSES ...you all are killing me! Its forever "maybe this...maybe that". So she exhausted herself out in rehearsals so much to when the tour kicked off..she had no more energy left? ..MY GOD! ..get help :mellow:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuses ...excuses ...muthafuking EXCUSES ...you all are killing me! Its forever "maybe this...maybe that". So she exhausted herself out in rehearsals so much to when the tour kicked off..she had no more energy left? ..MY GOD! ..get help :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao:

I didn't say they were non-existent. I just said that I don't think a injury is the reason for the song cuts.

You made it sound like Gil made it all up. :lol: I genuinely have no idea if she was injured or not - it seemed to me that most signs pointed to yes, but then a lot of what I was reading was JX analysis, which is obviously not terribly reliable.

Really though, the thing is, no one knows for sure what's going on with Britney, which is why so many people keep guessing. Clearly something isn't right, but neither she nor her team acknowledge that anything's amiss, when it so obviously is.

You made it sound like Gil made it all up. :lol: I genuinely have no idea if she was injured or not - it seemed to me that most signs pointed to yes, but then a lot of what I was reading was JX analysis, which is obviously not terribly reliable.

No, I didn't. I just don't believe that is the reason for the song cuts or why she won't go down on the floor during Feedback (that theory went out the window when she performed in NYC).

I think it's entirely possible she couldn't do the routine, for whatever reason. It's absolutely clear to me that her dancing capabilities are minimal at this point. My main point is that I don't see why 2 quick shots in the video using a double are such a big deal. I don't see it as being one. You're the one who finds it so important to determine legitimate reasons. I think it's all a mountain out of a molehill.

You say that because you're a Britney stan..you dont want to see ANYTHING she does as being fault of her own. You have an explanation for everything. You keep saying "you dont know" and "you're not sure" YET to still feel the need to defend. I dont get it.

I know a lot of artists, Janet included, usually add or drop a song here or there as setlist changes are made, especially on different legs of the tour - but is it really that common for her to just leave out 4 or 5 songs on the occasional night?

YES.. lol

It's MS Jackson Bitch.. :lol::lol:

You say that because you're a Britney stan..you dont want to see ANYTHING she does as being fault of her own. You have an explanation for everything. You keep saying "you dont know" and "you're not sure" YET to still feel the need to defend. I dont get it.

I'm not a stan. If I were, I wouldn't be able to see fault in anything Britney does (believe me, I've encountered the stans - they think everything she does is perfect), whereas I see plenty of messiness there.

I'm sorry that I like to look for answers and explanations to things. I'm an analytical person, so my mind works that way, especially when it comes to someone I'm a fan of. If something went wrong with Janet, wouldn't you be trying to figure out what it was?

I think there are plenty of things that have happened with her that are her own fault, but because of her legal and mental situation, it's really hard to tell who's calling the shots in her life at this moment. She is where she is for some reason. I don't believe it's straight up laziness, though that's possible. But she seems further gone than just being lazy (something I'm an expert in!)

Really though, the thing is, no one knows for sure what's going on with Britney, which is why so many people keep guessing. Clearly something isn't right, but neither she nor her team acknowledge that anything's amiss, when it so obviously is.

I know something is wrong..I've said it from day one but what makes me believe she's just lazy and doesnt give a fuck is when I compare rehearsals to her performances...its like Night and fucking DAY! She has not giving you ONE high energy LIVE performance in years -yet kicking ass in ALL her rehearsals (that we've seen)..doesnt that strike you as odd. Not ONE high energy performance???? One???

I know something is wrong..I've said it from day one but what makes me believe she's just lazy and doesnt give a fuck is when I compare rehearsals to her performances...its like Night and fucking DAY! She has not giving you ONE high energy LIVE performance in years -yet kicking ass in ALL her rehearsals (that we've seen)..doesnt that strike you as odd. Not ONE high energy performance???? One???

Thats what confuses me. If she's lazy on stage shouldn't her ass be lazy in rehearsals? like wtf...she's so ass backwards :lol:

It's a curiosity to me too. But there are two things - one, the pre-Circus tour rehearsals were actually things that were filmed months before the Circus tour (and I think any promo at all) began, so something may have changed in the interim.

I didn't see that much of a difference in the MTV rehearsals and performances - she just seemed to whip her head with a little more conviction in the rehearsals. :lol:

I do think it's odd that all her performances seem so drowsy - but why would she do that purposefully? Wouldn't she find that embarrassing? So little of it makes sense.

I'm not a stan. If I were, I wouldn't be able to see fault in anything Britney does (believe me, I've encountered the stans - they think everything she does is perfect), whereas I see plenty of messiness there.

I'm sorry that I like to look for answers and explanations to things. I'm an analytical person, so my mind works that way, especially when it comes to someone I'm a fan of. If something went wrong with Janet, wouldn't you be trying to figure out what it was?

I think there are plenty of things that have happened with her that are her own fault, but because of her legal and mental situation, it's really hard to tell who's calling the shots in her life at this moment. She is where she is for some reason. I don't believe it's straight up laziness, though that's possible. But she seems further gone than just being lazy (something I'm an expert in!)

I dont have a problem with you being analytical..but there has to be some sort of common sense too. There seems to be a bit of delusion (maybe out of your sympathy for her).

You say she seems further gone than just being lazy? You're RIGHT..I agree..watching that MTV special I seen that BUT BUT BUT she always seems connected and fine during rehearsals. Its like the OLD BRITNEY comes back and leaves when its time to perform..ITS STRANGE

Janet cutting at least 3 songs each night on a tour is new. :rolleyes:

You never seen her on tour so how would you know???

The multiple dates that I've been to since the Janet. Tour all had cuts when she performed in smaller cities or cities with multiple dates.

It's a curiosity to me too. But there are two things - one, the pre-Circus tour rehearsals were actually things that were filmed months before the Circus tour (and I think any promo at all) began, so something may have changed in the interim.

I didn't see that much of a difference in the MTV rehearsals and performances - she just seemed to whip her head with a little more conviction in the rehearsals. :lol:

I do think it's odd that all her performances seem so drowsy - but why would she do that purposefully? Wouldn't she find that embarrassing? So little of it makes sense.

I'mma put it like this..she's ALOT more focused in rehearsal and completely lost during performances.

As far as "why would Britney be lazy on purpose" ..becuz she doesnt GIVE A FUCK!!! The passion is gone for live performances..its clear..there's no connection..no fire in her eyes. I dont even think Britney wants to admit to it. If she really "felt it"..she would pick it up somewhere but she NEVER DOES..and thats very telling if you ask me.

THANK YOU!!! Thats what I'm tryna make them see!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly think she's nervous or scared of something(i dunno what) Just look at her face. She seems like she's about to shit herself at any given moment. & lets nawt forget how she reacted when that fan ran onstage. Look like she was having a heart attact po gal.

You never seen her on tour so how would you know???

The multiple dates that I've been to since the Janet. Tour all had cuts when she performed in smaller cities or cities with multiple dates.

What do you mean how would I know? Are tour setlists not posted and discussed on forums?

Did she cut 3 songs each night you saw her? Doubt it.

Archived