Braxton Family Values

Kim

Hence to me saying "one of" the prettiest. I already agreed with Paul and said Trina and Toni are pretty right along with Traci. I dont know if its her weight thats blinding ya'll but she's not bad looking in the face at all.

Her teeth are not on point. But at least she aint Towanda

Damn, y'all are harsh as hell on the ugly Braxtons.

Ok, this Braxtons album drama is getting juicy. Whether they do it or not, I'm loving Toni not giving in (at the moment). :lol:

One thing I'm surprised about is that Tamar said she doesn't want to be the lead singer. Wtf But the lead singer would get all the attention. I don't get that bitch for realz. :sigh:

Towanda went AWF on Tamar like WHAT. :lmao: But Tamar was just speaking the truth. :filenails:

Traci is doing way too much with this Braxtons album. It's like if it doesn't happen, she's gonna kill herself or something. :mellow: Gerl, getcho ass back to Maryland and bake a pie. Shit.

Mr. Braxton is all kinds of mess. "How you doin, Ms. E?" Lawd. Mommy better have gone off on him. :lol: She was not having that pimp talk. :lmao:

I cannot wait for Season 2. :excited: When does it start airing?

Toni needs to know that doing the braxtons album will bring her the biggest chance of a comeback. She needs to stop acting like she's a superstar with something to lose - those days passed about 10 years ago lol

Toni get your ass into the studio before traci has a breakdown!