Braxton Family Values

Kim

I would def try them!

Traci is looking really good now as she's losing weight. I lol at Trina's new song sounds great, can't wait to hear it.

LOL yes when they are cooked right (as they seemed to be on that episode) the taste is GREAT.

I feel that way too, and I can't wait for that whole damn EP.

"To all my black women and albino women" lol

The next episode with their dads bbirthday is good too :)

:lmao:!!!

Omg that episode was a mess lmao. That aunty was so ratchet lol!! Toni made me really sad though tbh :(

I love it when Tamar and Traci are good with each other - together they're HILARIOUS!

Instructor: one last time for Tamo

Tamar: Who's Tamo?

Traci: HE SAID TAMAR!

And off course 'boomshockalocka' :lmao:

Traci is hilarious!

Towanda seems to be a lot more bitter this season, maybe she could deal with Toni being a success, but now Tamar is, Trina has music coming out, even Traci gets asked to speak at public events and Towanda not so much......maybe it's not that at all, but something has changed. Maybe finally getting laid isn't good for her lol

• Upvote 1

Traci is dull on her own. I feel like she's unintentionally funny. When she tries to be deliberately funny it either comes off as awkward or she comes off as "slow".

I think Towanda is acting up because it doesn't seem like she has anything going on for her. Acting? Nope. Music? Nope. Husband? Ehhh... She mad.

The latest episode isn't all that.

Yea I have to agree, Im liking Towanda Less & Less, Her getting back together with Andre was the beginning. I re-watched 1 of the episodes this season and something hit me, when Towanda was complaining about how Tamar talks about Andre and all the other husbands, Um until VERY recently the Gabe & Andre were treating the sisters like shit (ESPECIALLY Andre) like she talks about them like that because they do her sisters WRONG, like if Andre was my brother in law, would I call him what Tamar did on camera? No, but I'd make it pretty obvious I felt that way.

But yea, Towanda got jealousy issues, I sees it.

I don't understand why they all have an issue with Vince tho. He's great imo. Just because Tamar wants to do things with her husband they get mad. Like stop it!

Thats what I'm saying too! Like yea he & Tamar argue too much, but he's always got along with and treated the other sisters right as far as I know/hear.