Braxton Family Values

Kim

I think it was only supposed to be a mini-series this time as Tamars new show is premièring tonight

i figured that but it still sucks :( well cant wait for tamars show i wanna see her and vince argue. he gets her ass good. he takes no shit when she pushes him to the edge

Braxton Family Values Dictionary

A

ASS-CRACK DOT COM: extremely disgusting. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar- “That tasted like ass-crack dot com.”

AURA: the glow around something. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar- “You know that aura Jesus got around him? That’s pretty much what I look like after I go spray tanning.”

B

BEAT: nice, pretty, hot. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar- “Your earrings are beat.”

BEAT YOUR FACE: put makeup on. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar-“You better hurry up and beat your face.”

BOOM: point well made; a sort of emphasis. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar-”You don’t call me. I don’t call you. Boom.”

“BOOM BOOM’S”: Braxton Family Values fans. USED IN A SENTENCE: (From Trina’s blogs) “Hey boom boom’s!” Read Trina’s blogs here!

BUBOOKABOO: a butt. USED IN A SENTENCE: Traci-“Where am I going to put my African bubookaboo?”

C

CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOE: being the ultimate support system and saving people from mayhem. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar- “I am not Captain Save-A-Hoe; I can only save one at a time, and that’s me!”

CHEATERIZATON: being a cheater and playing the game. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina- “I mean sure, I’m a flirt but Gabe is projecting his own insecurities and his own cheaterizationout on me.”

THE CHIZZY: the charts. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar- “Today I’m going on my first recording session with Harvey and Vince is not too happy about that so I got to keep that on the DL so he can hear the finished product because it’s going to be off the chizzy!”

CLANK, CLANK: a disagreement, argument, fight. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “We don’t have to have a clank, clank.”

“___.COM”: adding emphasis, to infinity & beyond. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “You are really being over-the-top.com“ Watch this mash-up of Tamar’s “dot com” sayings!

COUGARIZATION: playing the older woman to a younger man in a relationship. USED IN A SENTENCE: Traci - “Get your cougarization on!”

CRACKIN’ YOUR BACK: having sex. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “I’m glad somebody’s crackin’ your back girl!”

D

DMV: the DC Metro area. It stands for DC, Maryland, Virgina. USED IN A SENTENCE: Traci- “I thought my sisters would just be happy that I was moving forward, but that was not the case when I revealed that I wanted to open [my salon] up in the DMV area.”

DO THE BOOTY: have sex. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “Do you and Andre still do the booty?”

DOO-WHOOP-POP CHICKS: back up singers. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “All we known as are Toni Braxton’s doo-whoop-pop chicks.”

DUCK WITH THE KIDS: being the mother with the kids always following her around. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar: “I don’t want to be the duck with the kids walking behind me!” Watch out for this term in this sister dish!

DUN-NA DUN: physical sex. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina-“But I wasn’t ready for the dun-na dun.”

E

F

FONDLE-RIZATION: sexual foreplay. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina-“There was some fondle-rization going on.”

FOOLERY: wasting time with unnecessary activities. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “We need to stop this foolery and get to what we need to be doing.”

FRENCH CONNECTION: Hennessy on the rocks with a shot of patron. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “It’s called the french connection.” Watch this video to hear Trina use the term french connection.

FULL MONTE: full-frontal male nudity. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina- “This dude had the full monte…times 12!”

FUN SNATCHER: someone who takes the fun out of everything. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina- “My man is sometimes a fun snatcher.”

G

“GETCHYO LIFE” OR GET YOUR LIFE: check yourself and what you’re saying. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar- “Girl, you better get your life!”

GOLLY JEEPERS ALIVE: oh my God! USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina-“Tamar, golly jeepers alive, always has a sense of me, me, me, me.”

H

HANGTEE: not acceptable. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Vince your attitude is real hangtee, Boo.”

HAM: acronym for “Hot Ass Mess” USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “We really need rehearsal real bad, like it’s a hot ass mess at this point.”

HE HE: being flirtacious. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “She’s just a little bit too, he he…”

HOPE-RIZATION: a hopeful state of mind. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “Let’s toast to prayer and hope-rization.”

HUSBANGER: a common term for Vince from Tamar; husband manager. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “So my husbanger told me we were speaking at a relationship seminar.”

I

IMMA SLAP THE PISS OUTTA YOU: I’ll mess you up until you’re pure of nonsensical ideas. USED IN A SENTENCE: Evelyn - “Imma slap the piss outta you!”

J

JAMMING: looking forward to. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “And I know he is jamming on the money.”

K

KEEP IT ONE HUNDRED: Keep it real; be truthful. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Okay, first I have to keep it one hundred.”

TO KNOCK SOME BOOTS: have sex. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Ain’t no reason for him to come over there than to knock some boots.” Watch Tamar call Toni out on getting her boots knocked!

L

LAY IT LOW AND SPREAD IT WIDE: having sex. Watch Evelyn explain her famous term. USED IN A SENTENCE: Evelyn -“There’s no honor among thieves cause you know you lay it low and spread it wide.” Also watch the Braxton sisters discuss their mom’s infamous term.

LOOKY LOOKY, HERE’S A NEW COOKIE: a new and fresh idea or act that has never happened before. USED IN A SENTENCE: Traci -“Looky, looky, here’s a new cookie: Toni just threw Tamar under the bus.”

M

THE MOUNDS: female breasts. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “Just saying, I’m sweating in between the mounds, the mounds and the almond joys.”

MR. CRITIQUE-AFICATION: always have something critical to say. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “Mr. Critique-afication. Gabe seriously, no, no keep your opions to yourself and we all know that opinions are like what? A-holes”

N

O

ORAL TRANSACTION: the exchanging of oral sex. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “We had an oral transaction.” Watch Trina confess to her sisters about her oral transaction.

“___.ORG”: even bigger than .com. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Trina is a hot-ghetto-mess.org, like it’s real bad.”

P

PIZZLE: penis. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “And you want me to sleep with you and do all kinds of regular stuff like we just regular married people with your diseased, rhinoceros pizzle.”

POINT, BLANK, PERIOD: the end of the conversation; meaning the truth has come out. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Well point, blank, period, I’m done with it.” Watch and listen for this #BFV term.

POP IT: break it down while dancing. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “How do we get our facial expressions and how are going to bust it and pop it and move it and then on top of that get our outfit?”

POPPING OFF: getting so heated that it turns into arguing and fighting. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “And I’m going to pop right back- boom, boom, pow!” Click here to watch Tamar pop off.

POPSICLE BABY: a baby made by the process of in vitro fertilization. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Popsicle babies are giving me cold feet.” Read an article about Tamar’s fertility treatments.

PORK & BEANS: metaphor for penis & balls. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “The fruit reminded me of pork & beans. You know, Pork…and Beans(with hand gestures) on a guy.” Click here to see what fruit Tamar is referring to.

Q

R

RATCHET AND RIDICULOUSNESS OR R&R: acting with no fear of getting in trouble of the future repercussions. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “I think he got too much R&R…ratchet and ridiculousness!”

RESERVE SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF: keep a secret from someone to keep yourself in a better position. USED IN A SENTENCE: Towanda - “Well I just think, you know how Mommy always said ‘you have to reserve something for yourself?’” Watch this sister dish to see the girls discuss the term.

RIDE THE WHITE HORSE: having sexual relations with a white male. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Don’t ride the white horse.” Watch until the very last second to see the girls use the phrase.

S

SCRUMDITTILIUMTIOUS: attractive, aka “yummy”. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “I think Toni should act with him but in a love scene. He is scrumdittiliumtious.”

SECRET SQUIRREL: a nickname often used for Towanda because she always keeps secrets from everyone, especially other family members’ secrets. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar to Towanda - “Why you being secret squirrel?”

SLICK AS HEN PISS: really sneaky and secretive. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “Towanda think she’s slick as hen piss, she’s trying to keep me out of there, and that’s why she skipped all over that closet stuff real quick.”

SLOBBING KNOBS: performing oral sex on a male. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “You slobbing knobs?” Watch Tamar ask Trina if she’s slobbing knobs.

SNATCHED: well put together, looking good. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “You are snatched.”

SNOWFLAKE OR SNOWMAN: a white male. USED IN A SENTENCE: Toni - “That’s the one snowflake that I would entertain.”

STANK JUICE: some attitude and spunk. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar-“You have to throw a little bit more stank juice on it.”

T

TRIPPAGE: conflict. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “And when everybody’s on the same page and everybody’s at one hundred because we at the same goal, it’s less trippage.”

TRI-SEXUAL: try something one time to see if it’s something you like. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “I think I’m tri-sexual, I like to try everything once.” Watch Trina confess to her sister her unique sexual orientation.

U

UMKAY: okay, you don’t trust me enough. USED IN A SENTENCE: Evelyn - “She would too umkay, because what does that mean?”

V

W

WAS-BAND: was her husband; an ex. USED IN A SENTENCE: Toni- “I am working with Keri, my was-band, and we have a great working relationship.”

WET TOWEL: a damper, interference of things. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina- “I mean, he’s admitted to having an affair on me and that’s put a wet towel on our relationship.”

WHAT, WHAT, HEY, HEY, YA, YA: having that attractiveness that guys want. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “What I did it wasn’t to get back at Gabe, it was to prove to myself that I still had a little what, what, hey, hey, ya, ya still left in me.”

WHAMMY: a surprise. USED IN A SENTENCE: Traci - “Toni gave us two whammies in less than a year.”

WIFEAGER: wife manager. USED IN A SENTENCE: Tamar - “I thought that was my opportunity to be Vincent’s wifeager.”

WORKER-IZATION: some practice and preparation. USED IN A SENTENCE: Trina - “I think we definitely need some worker-ization.”

X

Y

YOU’RE ON TWENTY: your voice and attitude are too high. USED IN A SENTENCE: Towanda - “You’re on twenty right now. Tamar, you’re being very, very hyper and for me there’s no reason and that’s not how we can get things accomplished.”

Z

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...