Braxton Family Values

Kim

Yup, Tamar's 10 yrs younger than Toni, and Traci is 5 yrs younger than Toni (39, turning 40 this year), Then Towanda (38, turning 39 this year), & Trina (36, turning 37). But they all look great, I def would've thought Toni,Trina & Tamar were in their late 20's, and Traci & Towanda in their early 30s.

:o :o :o :o Chile...i never kne......nevermind. It will come off as shade.

The reunion show was good BUT how could they NOT talk about Vince's health scare? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow::umm:

The reunion show was ok but I think it was better last season. I liked Tamar on it better this time though. Also if they were gonna mention Toni's song they should have mentioned Trina's - party or geu heeuuuume

I HATE YEW! :lmao:

I've been laughing at that for a couple of days now. :lmao: That's all I think of when I listen to the song. :lmao:

I HATE YEW! :lmao:

I've been laughing at that for a couple of days now. :lmao: That's all I think of when I listen to the song. :lmao:

Teehee! I still love the track. I played it to a friend yesterday and he said he loves the effect she puts on her voice.....I was like - that's just her accent lol

• 1 month later...

Who wants to see only Tamar and Vince? Traci, Trina and Eveyln makes the show for me.

I see absolutely no lies here. I mean its just gonna be them fighting about every single little thing, sometimes he'll act like a jerk and just be an ass when she's trying to be cool, and sometimes she'll be snobby and loud and a jerk to him when he's trying to be cool.

I'd SOOO rather see a show about just Traci, Trina & Evelyn than jus Tamar & Vince

• 1 month later...

Summer season preview:

http://www.s2smagazine.com/stories/2012/07/preview-braxton-family-values-summer-session

:w00t:

:mellow: @ Towanda thinking about carrying Tamar's baby. That better have been said for camera only.

:excited: @ Madaame E. But um... Didn't she spell it wrong? :blink::lol:

"Other background singers? That's some bull****." :excited::lmao:

I'm looking forward to this little Summer season!

Evelyn a life coach? Well I mean she can slap the piss outta some of her customers get them on the right track.

Tawanda I can't even with her and her husband. He is a MESS. Even Trina finally got rid of her loser Tawanda the last one left with a useless man

Evelyn a life coach? Well I mean she can slap the piss outta some of her customers get them on the right track.

Tawanda I can't even with her and her husband. He is a MESS. Even Trina finally got rid of her loser Tawanda the last one left with a useless man

She's gearing up to be the next Oprah. :w00t::lol:

Towanda needs to LET HIM GO. She's letting him stay for all the wrong reasons. He doesn't need to be in the same house to help with the kids.

Towanda got issues for lettin that asshole move in HER house, the hell? He was a asshole from the time he said "Well you know I hate my mother....you remind me of my mother" Oh mutha fucka please call Tyrone. And she's always "I need someone to look after my kids, why not him"..........so you've never heard of a daycare? Trina's sons are in their teens, they really cant do it? You know what... I cant lol. He's the only thing I dont like about Towanda,she's soo funny and cool, but they way she's so wishy washy about him (a douche asshole) is sickening for me. Let.It.GO!!!

• 1 month later...

I watched the first new episode yesterday finally had a free hour it was cute. Tawanda is looking better this season. Even though her and Andre are still a damn mess. At least Trina got rid of Gabe and his ass is still out.

THat gal that came to Toni's audition and said she would rather sing a Chaka song LOL @ Tamar's expression

• Upvote 1